Genesis Of South Brunswick

Fords, NJ
07/28/2019 Category: Sales
Genesis G70
I am pleased.
RAMNEET S G., SERVICE MANAGER from Genesis Of South Brunswick responded on 07/30/2019

Mr. Alan,

I will like to thank you for a great review. We at Genesis Of South Brunswick appreciate & will like to thank you for doing business with us. If you have a questions in future, please feel free to contact me.

Ramneet Garcha

John G.
Old Tappan, NJ
06/10/2019 Category: Sales
Hyundai of south Brunswick
The staff was professional and fantastic

PL
Patrick L.
Montclair, NJ
2019 Genesis G90
05/17/2019 Category: Sales
great product and great service
I had an overall excellent experience in buy my Genesis 90..the sales person was very nice, patient, and knowledgeable.

Christopher B.
Washington Crossing, PA
2019 Genesis G80
04/12/2019 Category: Sales
The fact that the separate location for Genesis is not up and running is a concern.
This was our first time leasing so we had many questions regarding how leasing works. Steven Seidner was very helpful guiding us through the process and making sure we had all our questions answered before closing the deal.