Darrin W.
Gilbertsville, PA
11/24/2020
Simply the best!
I have been going to Bob’s Auto now George’s Ultimate Auto Services for 20 years plus and I’m never disappointed. Always very professional and take the time to explain their recommendations. I’ve recommended them to many of my friends and clients and it’s always a positive experience. I highly recommend!

RN
Ronald N.
Chester Springs, PA
Jeep Cherokee
11/24/2020
Honesty and reliability- hallmarks.
We have never been disappointed with any service George’s has performed for us. (Three vehicles and years of service). Unqualified recommendation. Five stars.

Blair H.
Spring City, PA
Great people and service
Painless inspection process - treated fairly and honestly.

Jim S.
Chester Springs, PA
Jeep Cherokee
11/11/2020
Great Service!!! GREAT PEOPLE!!
Like Tony the TIGER used to say.
GREEAAAAT!!!

Why go anywhere else.

JZ
Julie Z.
Ford Edge
Awesome service
Always go to George’s. They provide the best service.

KR
Kristi R.
Kia Sedona
11/10/2020
Always top notch service
George is the best. Always reasonable and honest service.

LD
Lawrence D.
Buick Enclave
11/06/2020
Beyond incredible!
George and his team are incredible. I had a brake problem and they fixed it in a couple minutes. No charge! It’s this kind of service that has made me a loyal customer for over 25 years. Thanks George and team! You are the best!

Linda M.
Ford Expedition
11/06/2020
Honest, excellent mechanics!
Finally found an amazing auto mechanic business that is honest, professional, quick turnaround and friendly!! ❤️
George and his team are outstanding!!!

BL
Brynna L.
Kia Sportage
11/04/2020
Inspection
I called to get my car inspected and they were able to get me in the next morning. Quick and friendly service.

IM
Ian M.
Royersford, PA
Dodge Dakota
11/04/2020
Fixed on time for price quoted.
Always good service- I have been taking vehicles here for years and never a problem. Just could not imagine a place I would be more happy with.

HB
Heather B.
Hyundai Elantra Touring
10/31/2020
Last minute service
My oil light came on causing me to realize I hadn't had an oil change in 7 months. Due to the pandemic my mileage hadn't gotten there, but I still needed the change. George completed the oil change and gave my 10 year old car the once over to make sure all was well. Great service and such a nice guy!

Chevrolet S10 Pickup
10/30/2020
Professional and community minded shop
So easy to work with, great communication. Delivered on time, completely honest with customers, and will work on just about anything. Completely trust this shop.

VS
Virginia S.
10/28/2020
Friendly Business
As you enter the shop you immediately get a sense that the people are friendly and caring. Service was excellent.

Mark C.
Ford Expedition EL
10/28/2020
PA State Inspection
As usual, George’s Ultimate Automotive did an outstanding job. Fast and friendly service. Have been taking all my vehicles there and have recommended this garage to all my family, friends and coworkers.

KL
Kathy L.
Royersford, PA
Subaru Crosstrek
10/27/2020
Quick and easy
I called the day before, George was able to get my car in for an oil change right away. It was quick and completed as promised. they did not use the opportunity to market me a bunch of items or services to purchase. Well done.