Get N Gear Transmission and Auto Care

RF
Roger F.
03/12/2018
Use them all the time
I used to race cars years ago so auto mechanics isn’t unfamiliar to me. I’ve been looking for a honest mechanic since I’ve moved to Indian Trail N.C. I finally found one and it’s this place. Chris the owner is a honest business owner and stands by his work.

Justin R.
09/15/2015
Shamrock Just Don't Have a Clue!
Our vehicle is still broke down after spending $1500 to fix it!
They apparently had no clue and just started fixing things to 'see if it'd work'
Well, it didn't!
Be Cautious of this place, I read the reviews and that is why I chose them, but I'm pretty positive that the 5 star reviews are fake!
Go somewhere else!
We learned the hard way!

MF
matthew f.
05/10/2015
matthew f
this review this place sucks I've spent thousands of dollars here to no avail would never recommend anyone to use them not even under their new name shamrock

Tim M.
01/24/2015
I got great service !!
I had the pleasure of Chris and his mechanics to work on my F-150 . They are great people done what was told to fix . I had taken my truck to another shop at least 10 time they charged me to fix it but it was never fixed . Called Chris told him my check engine light was on and I was tied of the other shop that had taken advantage of me . Chris called and told me that I had a bad computer and it needed to be replaced . I picked up my truck and it has no problems at all now . Thanks Chris and staff for your help . I am on my way to drop off my ford ranger truck . Get in gear has won me over and will be working on my three vehicle .

Matt R.
Rock Hill, SC
11/14/2014
Nice guys - not very thorough
The short version: They reinstalled a damaged part without calling me. I asked why they didn't call to ask if I wanted to replace it or not, and they said, "I didn't know what you would say." Now I am stuck with the cost of replacing the damaged part myself.

Bill B.
Nissan Maxima
02/05/2014 Category: Service
Bill said the service was prompt and the staff was courteous.

EB
Elise B.
Jaguar XJ6
02/04/2014 Category: Service
Elise said she was surprised that their prices were pretty reasonable. This visit did not take very long. She plans to come back next month for additional work.

KEVIN B.
Ford Econoline
01/30/2014
Like the new owner...
Chris does what he says when he says...
It's a nice change from the previous owner's / experience...

Bruce S.
GMC Suburban
01/29/2014 Category: Service
Bruce said this facility provides good service and the quality of the work is good.

KH
Kyle H.
Dodge Dakota
01/28/2014 Category: Service
Kyle said they helped him out with his dirt bike after the service.

Mitch L.
Charlotte, NC
Mazda 3
01/24/2014 Category: Service
Mitch said the staff was helpful and nice. The work was done well.

PW
PAUL W.
01/23/2014
Friendly and honest business
Do great work. Stand behind their quote.

RF
Randy F.
01/21/2014 Category: Service
Randy said the facility gave him the best price and the follow-up was good. They did what they said they would do in the time frame they said. He does not have any complaints.

SP
Shannan P.
Waxhaw, NC
01/20/2014 Category: Service
Shannan said they did a wonderful job and the people are great.

AL
ADAM L.
Chevrolet Nova
01/19/2014
not happy
Sent my transmission there to get rebuilt installed it and found out the hard way drive shaft want go back in. Going back tomorrow to put Boots in Asses.

Jerry B.
Ford Explorer Sport
01/17/2014 Category: Service
Jerry said the staff was very efficient and friendly.

TT
TIA T.
01/13/2014
Very courteous & efficient!
Very courteous and very efficient!

BK
Bill K.
01/10/2014 Category: Service
Bill said he does not blame this business because he really likes them. He said he thinks they did a great job, but the issue was not diagnosed right the first time. He said he thinks there might have been some work that might not have been necessary. He said he rushed them through it, so he does not blame them.

LW
Linda W.
Plymouth Grand Voyager
01/10/2014 Category: Service
Linda said the service was good.

KEVIN S.
Chevrolet Blazer
01/07/2014
They fixed up my '94 Blazer quickly and professionally. I would go there again and recommend them highly.