PM
PATRIC M.
02/20/2019
Honest
They just do a great job upfront what needs to be done and what you can wait on and they’re pricing is fair
Chris M., Owner from Shamrock Auto Care responded on 02/20/2019

Thanks Patric!   We'll see you later this week with your other vehicle.

RV
RON V.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
02/19/2019
Best people. We take all our vehicles to Shamrock.
These are the best people. Never any surprises. They are always right up front. They actually care. :)
Chris M., Owner from Shamrock Auto Care responded on 02/20/2019

Thanks Ron!   We're glad to see you're doing better.

CATHY M.
02/17/2019
great work -- quick and friendly service
Chris and the gang found an issue with my front bearings and got me back on the road in a matter of hours.. I was very unpressed with their willingness to show me the problem - explain the remedy -- and show me the old parts .... Great place to go !!!
Chris M., Owner from Shamrock Auto Care responded on 02/20/2019

Thanks Cathy!  It was great meeting you and Doug.  We look forward to helping with your auto repair and maintenance needs.

GT
GARY T.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/14/2019
Good state inspection and vehicle feedback
I appreciate the vehicle maintenance checklist feedback on my truck. I ended up getting a wheel alignment and other some other items I will follow up on. I appreciate the thorough inspection.
Chris M., Owner from Shamrock Auto Care responded on 02/20/2019

Thanks Gary!   It's our goal to make sure your vehicle is in tip top shape and keep you on the road.

BOB H.
Waxhaw, NC
Cadillac SRX
02/14/2019
Employees are extremely knowledgeable and very friendly.
Chris takes pride in his work as well as Joe.
Chris M., Owner from Shamrock Auto Care responded on 02/20/2019

Thanks Bob!   We appreciate you being a loyal customer.

LD
LINDA D.
Honda Civic Cpe
02/09/2019
Fast service
I've been going to Shamrock for many years now. Always fast service with a smile. A clean waiting room, always a welcome.

Thanks Linda!

JEFF H.
Lincoln MKX
02/09/2019
friendly atmosphere
took care of business in a timely manner

Thanks Jeff!

CHARLES W.
Waxhaw, NC
02/01/2019
Shamrock's my car care choice
Trust this business. Personal treatment.
Chris M., Owner from Shamrock Auto Care responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you Charles!

RF
Roger F.
03/12/2018
Use them all the time
I used to race cars years ago so auto mechanics isn’t unfamiliar to me. I’ve been looking for a honest mechanic since I’ve moved to Indian Trail N.C. I finally found one and it’s this place. Chris the owner is a honest business owner and stands by his work.

Justin R.
Indian Trail, NC
09/15/2015
Shamrock Just Don't Have a Clue!
Our vehicle is still broke down after spending $1500 to fix it!
They apparently had no clue and just started fixing things to 'see if it'd work'
Well, it didn't!
Be Cautious of this place, I read the reviews and that is why I chose them, but I'm pretty positive that the 5 star reviews are fake!
Go somewhere else!
We learned the hard way!

MF
matthew f.
05/10/2015
matthew f
this review this place sucks I've spent thousands of dollars here to no avail would never recommend anyone to use them not even under their new name shamrock

Tim M.
01/24/2015
I got great service !!
I had the pleasure of Chris and his mechanics to work on my F-150 . They are great people done what was told to fix . I had taken my truck to another shop at least 10 time they charged me to fix it but it was never fixed . Called Chris told him my check engine light was on and I was tied of the other shop that had taken advantage of me . Chris called and told me that I had a bad computer and it needed to be replaced . I picked up my truck and it has no problems at all now . Thanks Chris and staff for your help . I am on my way to drop off my ford ranger truck . Get in gear has won me over and will be working on my three vehicle .

Matt R.
Rock Hill, SC
11/14/2014
Nice guys - not very thorough
The short version: They reinstalled a damaged part without calling me. I asked why they didn't call to ask if I wanted to replace it or not, and they said, "I didn't know what you would say." Now I am stuck with the cost of replacing the damaged part myself.

Bill B.
Nissan Maxima
02/05/2014 Category: Service
Bill said the service was prompt and the staff was courteous.

EB
Elise B.
North Carolina
Jaguar XJ6
02/04/2014 Category: Service
Elise said she was surprised that their prices were pretty reasonable. This visit did not take very long. She plans to come back next month for additional work.

KEVIN B.
Ford Econoline
01/30/2014
Like the new owner...
Chris does what he says when he says...
It's a nice change from the previous owner's / experience...

Bruce S.
North Carolina
GMC Suburban
01/29/2014 Category: Service
Bruce said this facility provides good service and the quality of the work is good.

KH
Kyle H.
Dodge Dakota
01/28/2014 Category: Service
Kyle said they helped him out with his dirt bike after the service.

Mitch L.
Charlotte, NC
Mazda 3
01/24/2014 Category: Service
Mitch said the staff was helpful and nice. The work was done well.

PW
PAUL W.
01/23/2014
Friendly and honest business
Do great work. Stand behind their quote.