Ghosein's European Auto Werks

RP
Ricky P.
Land Rover Range Rover
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Ricky said the staff provided great service in a timely manner.

EV
Elmer V.
Country Club Hills, IL
Mercedes-Benz S550
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Elmer said they did good work for him and they are inexpensive.

MIKE L.
Oak Lawn, IL
11/17/2019
honesty and competence
does work which is needed and finishes on timely basis

Kimberly M.
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Kimberley said she has been a customer with the business for probably over 17 years. She said Ahmad is great, he is efficient and his prices are fair. She said she always recommends this business for service and that she wants it to keep being great.

LC
LAWANNA C.
Bellwood, IL
11/04/2019
Simply the Best
Just Do It! They were trustworthy, professional, customer focused and I highly recommend.

I could tell they loved what they. They take time to diagnose the problem instead of guessing. They are honest and fair.

If you are looking for someone to repair your car, this is the place. Just do it!

MIKE D.
Mercedes-Benz R350
10/28/2019
I have been to a couple shops trying to figure out what was wrong with my car.
I'd been to few shops trying to figure out what was wrong with my Mercedes in a few hours ghosein diagnosed what was wrong the other shops had the machine & the codes but couldn't tell me the exact problem. This made me even more comfortable knowing they new what was wrong they were a lil on the expensive side but cheaper than the dealership & does a great job. I was totally satisfied with my experience

RODNEY R.
Chicago Ridge, IL
INFINITI QX56
10/25/2019
The service is great and they treat you as if you we’re family.
I have been going to this place for at least 14 years and they have always treated me with nothing but respect. I couldn’t see me going anywhere else.

Jay M.
Illinois
Porsche Cayenne
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Jay said they were good. The employee who took care of his vehicle did a good job. It was good service. They were legit.

MARK D.
Land Rover Range Rover
10/22/2019
The Best repair service for a high end vehicle!
If you have a older model high end vehicle (Benz, Rover, Audi, BMW, and you want to avoid the new loan. Take it to Ghosein’s European Auto Works!! He will keep you out of debt😎

Rich H.
Illinois
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Rich said that he had to have an extra service done on the vehicle this morning. He went in this morning and they took care of the problem. He goes there because he gets good service from them. It is why he goes back to them. They are knowledgeable and they know their vehicles. Rich said he is an industrial mechanic and so he can tell they are doing it right. He appreciates the work they have done for him.

RA
Robert A.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Robert said he got great service, the staff does great work and he was in and out. They are very honest and straightforward.

BW
BRIDGETTE W.
10/17/2019
Fair and great service
Ahmad and his staff are always very nice to me and I never feel like I need a second opinion. My car runs well after being repaired at his facility.

JERALD H.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
10/14/2019
chief hunter
very good services, would recommend to friends and family

JAMES and SHADERRYKA W.
Matteson, IL
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
10/10/2019
Great customer service!!!!
Great customer service. They got right to the point of the issued, quoted me a price and had my vehicle ready . I really appreciate them . Thanks guys

DO
DR. O.
Mercedes-Benz S500
10/10/2019
Prompt attention and feedback
Prompt attention and feedback. Timely completion of service and repairs.

EN
ECHANLYN N.
10/03/2019
Sweet Home Chicago
Having moved away from my home of Chicago, I find it so pleasing and relaxing knowing that I can get good, honest mechanical work on my vehicle. Their work alone, makes me want to move back home. Where I have reloacted, it has been challenging over the last 4 years to find a reliable and honest shop.

CF
Claude F.
Hazel Crest, IL
Porsche Cayenne
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Claude said the service was pretty good and he always tries to accommodate him and fix his problems.

JEANNE C.
Mercedes-Benz C240
09/26/2019
The best
Ahmed and his competent crew have serviced my 2001 C240 Mercedes Benz since the warranty expired. I recommend them highly.

MATT C.
09/26/2019
Found the problem right away and did good job fixing it and explaining it to me
Changed my valve, did a great job

PM
Phillip M.
Matteson, IL
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Fredgena. She said the business always provided good service.