Glass Doctor Raleigh

Latest Review about 1 year ago
Mary H. on 11/13/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Great job Arturo and Jeremy"
Arturo and Jeremy came to my house last week and installed my new heavy glass frameless shower. They were on time and the work looked fantastic after they were done. Thank you guys!!
Service Date: 11/08/2016
Review Created: 11/13/2016 10:26 AM
Lynn S., Vice President at Glass Doctor Raleigh responded on 11/14/2016

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did! We appreciate your business!

Stu S. on 10/25/2016
"Great workmanship"
Arturo and Jeremy did a fantastic job with fixing my shower. I highly recommend them
Service Date: 10/13/2016
Review Created: 10/25/2016 02:22 PM
Lynn S., Vice President at Glass Doctor Raleigh responded on 10/26/2016

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did! I will share your comments in our next meeting. Thank you for choosing Glass Doctor!

w.m. p. on 10/19/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Very pleased with this company"
I had a shower installed in my home not too long ago by this company and I had 2 young men come do the install, I'd have to say that they define try have a good work ethic and are very respectful, they had my shower In and done in a timely manner, I definetly recommend this company if you need any kind of Glass work done, I'd also recommend to ask for Jeremy and Arturo because they will definetly take care of you
Review Created: 10/19/2016 08:10 AM
Lynn S., Vice President at Glass Doctor Raleigh responded on 10/19/2016

Thank you for your kind words! I am glad that we were able to help you and that you were pleased with our work. Thank you for choosing Glass Doctor!

Jeremy M. on 10/19/2016
"Fantastic Shower Installers"
Glass Doctor does great work installing shower enclosures. They make ordinary showers into extraordinary showers!
Service Date: 10/16/2016
Review Created: 10/19/2016 05:29 AM
Chris W. on 10/18/2016
"Fantastic Customer Service"
Glass Doctor did a fantastic job with my new semi-frameless shower enclosure. Jeremy and Adrian did a fabulous job installing it. We couldn't be happier!
Service Date: 10/12/2016
Review Created: 10/18/2016 03:02 PM
Lynn S., Vice President at Glass Doctor Raleigh responded on 10/19/2016

Thank you for letting us know how we did! We certainly appreciate you choosing Glass Doctor!

Steven H. on 05/26/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Glass Doctor's resolution of the matter"
Lynn at Glass Doctor called to explain that there had been misscommunication and that they had taken steps to make sure that the problem did not happen again. Glass Doctor has been very prompt, responsible and generous in the resolution of this matter. No customer could expect more. I recommend them without reservation.
Service Date: 05/25/2016
Review Created: 05/26/2016 12:57 PM
Steve H. on 05/26/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Pleased with the work not the agreement"
I made an appointment to have my windshield replaced at the Glass Doctor shop. I was told that the answering service did not make an appointment for me. As compensation for my trouble I was offered what seemed to be a very good deal at $307 with the repair to be made at my house. The day before the technician was to arrive Glass Doctor called me to explain that a special molding would be required and the cost would be $363. The technician arrived to do the work and explained that no special molding would be required and that the molding was attached to the windshield. So the story I was told was false and apparently management at Glass Doctor did not approve of the deal I was offered. I was therefore offered the on location price of $363. So to conclude I accepted the increase because I wanted the windshield fixed right away. I could have turned down the modified deal and gone somewhere else. But I certainly feel that Glass Doctors business ethic is weak. So beware when you shop there.
Service Date: 05/25/2016
Review Created: 05/26/2016 07:34 AM
Lynn S., Vice President at Glass Doctor Raleigh responded on 05/26/2016

We apologize for your experience. There was definitely some mis-communication on our part and we did drop the ball. I have reached out to you privately and hope that we have rectified the situation. Thank you for bringing it to our attention so we can make sure this does not happen again. Our management team was not aware of situation until we received your review. I assure you we are an ethical company.

Thank you again for making us aware.

Todd V. on 05/12/2016
Very Pleased with your company
Service Date: 04/27/2016
Review Created: 05/12/2016
Therese H. on 03/23/2016
I was pleased to have the glass repaired so quickly. The service was great by the insurance company and the Glass Doctor.
Service Date: 03/15/2016
Review Created: 03/23/2016
Laura R. on 03/03/2016
Evan was very nice and professional. On time and finished ahead of estimated completion. Did a great job.
Service Date: 02/24/2016
Review Created: 03/03/2016
James B. on 06/29/2015
The appointment was scheduled easily and professionally. The technician was very personable and explained things to me. He was not able, however, to fix the crack. He said it was the best that could be done, but crack remains.
Service Date: 06/19/2015
Review Created: 06/29/2015
Larry G. on 06/02/2015
Fast service and very professional.
Service Date: 05/20/2015
Review Created: 06/02/2015
Krista H. on 02/20/2015
My experience was excellent. I wouldn't go to another company in the future based on how helpful the customer service guy was, to the repair guy. It was great!!
Service Date: 02/11/2015
Review Created: 02/20/2015
Curtis H. on 02/19/2015
The person who fixed my chipped windshield was excellent! He made the process very easy and was a pleasure to work with.
Service Date: 02/12/2015
Review Created: 02/19/2015
Paul L. on 02/18/2015
The only problem I have with the glass repair, is that this repair did not hide the damage nearly as good as my past glass repair experiences. I understand there are no guarantees, but I can see nearly 100% of what I could see before the repair. My past repairs were far, far better.
Service Date: 01/30/2015
Review Created: 02/18/2015
Mark C. on 12/01/2014
Mark said this business was excellent, everything went smoothly, and on time.
Review Created: 12/01/2014
Jeffrey B. on 11/17/2014
Jeffrey said this business was punctual, did exactly what they said they'd do and did the job well. He stated that it wasn't an insurance auto glass claim and chose not to elaborate further.
Review Created: 11/17/2014
Dave S. on 11/17/2014
Dave said another business let him down and the business got right on top of it. Even though he only ordered one window glass, they treated him as if he had ordered a lot of windows for his house.
Review Created: 11/17/2014
Mike C. on 11/13/2014
Mike said the interaction he had with a couple of employees who came in was great. They were easy to work with and knew what they were doing.
Review Created: 11/13/2014
Scott M. on 11/12/2014
Scott said this business did a good job from giving him the quote, to getting him in the next day.
Review Created: 11/12/2014