1956 Reviews

Overall Rating 3.9583333/5Overall Rating 3.9583333/5Overall Rating 3.9583333/5rating 3.9583333rating 3.9583333
Overall Rating 2.5416692/5Overall Rating 2.5416692/5rating 2.5416692rating 2.5416692rating 2.5416692

LL

GK
Gregg K.
Menifee, CA
Service dept
I was thinking twice about bring my car for service,I stop one day to make appointment only one person at SERVICE desk ,no cars in driveway ,but when my appointment day came there were more SERVICE adviser present made me feel better about having my car serviced

MT
Meredith T.
Winchester, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Friendly and fast
Always a good experience. Professional, courteous. Would definitely recommend this business.

EW
Ellis W.
Perris, CA
09/21/2018 Category: Service
My Service writer is Guy Foster he has been doing a five star job for us for most of the time we ave owned our Sonata.

2010 Hyundai Sonata
Employees esp Guy
Great place for service people helpful

Friendly Staff
The staff was super friendly and super helpful

Jeff R.
Sun City, CA
2010 Hyundai Genesis
Wonderful Customer Service
I brought the car in on a Saturday Morning fully expecting the car not to be even looked at until Monday.
To my surprise, the car was ready and complete by Saturday afternoon.

Judy K.
2016 Hyundai Azera
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Service Advisors actually care about you and your vehicle.
Always a pleasure to get my car serviced here.

Matt L.
Communication is excellent
Gosch Hyundai is so professional! They took care of my urgency quickly and clear communication and excellent service.

EP
Eric P.
Customer service
Courteous, polite and patience.

Michelle R.
Outstanding service
I love coming to Gosch service for the mere fact thst they treat you like family. My service is always done in the time expected and my car is always shiny and clean when I pick it up. I will never take my Hyundai anywhere else except to Gosch. Guy is the best of the best! He is a heart and soul of that service area.

Michael M.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service Dept
Guy in Service Dept did everything he could to help us get our car fixed under extended warranty. our extended warranty help up the process for almost four days, but Guy kept contacting insurance company and kept us updated.
i referred him to other customers.
Unfortunately, i week after service, i traded in my car for another brand name, but LOVED my Genesis and its our second Hyundai owned.

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Great People
Great customer service. Always willing to answer questions.

Amanda B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Hemet Gosch Hyundai rocks!
I left Temecula Hyundai service department and started coming to Hemet and haven’t looked back! My vehicle always finishes in a reasonable amount of time and Guy Foster has exceptional customer service skills.

Amanda B.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Hemet Gosch is the best!
Guy Foster works at the service department and he has unparalleled customer service skills! I love coming to this dealership, I know that my car is in good hands. Guy always recommends services and works with you on figuring out what your car needs the most!

Randy C.
Gosch Hyundai service
Guy foster always great service!

James S.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
I am local, but work out of town. I boughty sonata from Gosch, but have had to get service in Escondido and Riverside as well as Hemet. Hands down, the best service is found in Hemet.

Bryan M.
Banning, CA
Excellent pl;ace

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Title
None
STEVE M. from Gosch Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time on filling out the survey. I know during our remodel our facility is not up to standards at this time. We are working on making a wonderful new service facility. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to improve you next visit.

Steve Maynard
951-658-3188 ext 340
smaynard@goschmail.com

Charles C.
Menifee, CA
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Always have my car ready when they said it would be finished.
STEVE M. from Gosch Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us a great 5 star review. We hope to see you on your next visit.

Steve Maynard