Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5rating 4.6923077
Overall Rating 2.53846/5Overall Rating 2.53846/5rating 2.53846rating 2.53846rating 2.53846

2013 Hyundai Accent
04/22/2016 Category: Service
Great spirits!
Dan tack rocks!
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 04/23/2016

Menessah:
Thank You for coming in for service and Thak You for being our customer. Please feel free to call us at any time we are here for you.

Jennifer G.
2012 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
04/18/2016 Category: Service
Great Service!
Always pleasant and efficient!

Jennifer:
Thank You for stopping by for service and Thank You for being our customer. We are always here for you!  Please feel free to call at anytime for all of your auro service requirements.

RANDALL M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/15/2016 Category: Service
NONE
nONE

Randall:
Thank You for allowing our shop to complete your recent maintenance. We very happy that you are our customer. Please feel free to call at any time. We are here to serve.

Judith L.
2007 HYUNDAI AZERA
04/13/2016 Category: Service
Personnel
Great service always

Judy:
Thank You for coming by for your service and Thank You for being our customer. Its always a pleasure to see you.

03/25/2016 Category: Service
Friendly, efficient service crew.
Other than wait-time on the phone call for the service, everything was very prompt.
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 03/29/2016

Kathleen:
Thank You for bringing your car in for its maintenance service and Thank You for being our customer. Please feel free to call at any time for any or all of your maintenance requirements. It is always a pleasure to serve.

KF
Kurt F.
03/10/2016 Category: Service
They go out of the way to try and give the best customer service.
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 03/11/2016

Kurt:
Thank You very much for stopping by for service and we hope all is well with your car. Please keep an eye on that wheel and tire and if you notice anything wrong don't hesitate to call me.
Thank You for being our customer and never hesitate to call we are always here for you.

Service Mgr.

03/07/2016 Category: Service
Everyone deserves a gold star.
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 03/09/2016

Thank You so much for your positive response to our survey. It is a pleasure to service your car and we hope to see you on your next visit.

RF
Ralph F.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
03/04/2016 Category: Service
In and out quickly.
agent took me in quickly and understood what I wanted. Checking out was the same, no pressure for additional items.
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 03/07/2016

Ralph:
Thank You for coming by for service.  We are only a phone call away if you need help in any way. Hope to see you next time so we can earn that 5th star.

Thanks Again for coming:

2012 HYUNDAI ACCENT
02/26/2016 Category: Service
reliable service
I had Megan for my associate. Although I am sure she meant well I found her to be pushy, stating I should do things quickly. I like to think about things a little bit. Maybe it was just a personality clash. I have been coming to Goshen Hyundai for 4 years and never experienced anyone quite so aggressive.
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 02/27/2016

Carol:

Hopefully we can put this off as Megan being new to the service writing side of the business. I did speak with her and I know she feels bad about the situation and I really think she has learned from the experience. I guess for me being in this business for 40 plus years being pushy to anyone is no longer in my personality but I also need to watch for any of our folks knowingly or unknowingly leaning in that direction. It has always been in my nature to prioritize recommended items and let the owner of the vehicle decide what to do first.
Your points of information are well noted and has created some interesting discussions and we are grateful to you for that.
Thank You so much for completeing our survey and being a long term customer. Hope to see you soon!

VT
Vincent T.
2013 Hyundai Azera
02/22/2016 Category: Service
Great Response!
I came in with a flat tire at 7:30. Service team was already two men down because of illness. Their response was wonderful. At their suggestion ... we had car serviced while it was on the hoist. Top notch response to our issues!
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 02/22/2016

Mr Turner:
Can I ever Thank You enough for just being you! Not really! But I really want to point out that you are one of the finest people I have ever met or had to deal with in my many years in automotive repairs. You have always been a pleasure to work with and I promise to always be here for you.

PM
Paula M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/16/2016 Category: Service
paula M
Fast and friendly service
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 02/16/2016

Paula:
Thank You for completing our survey and Thank You for your business. We are always here for you.

HW
Harry W.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
02/11/2016 Category: Service
HARRY W
THE PEOPLE ARE VERY CARING
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 02/11/2016

Harry:
I can not Thank You enough for being our customer and having the faith in us to continue to have your vehicles serviced at Goshen Motors.  Please remember we are always here for anything you may need for you cars or just stop by and have a cup of coffee.

Pat

KE
KATHLEEN E.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/02/2016 Category: Service
Very accomodating
They were very flexible with my schedule and provided a loaner car for me
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 02/02/2016

Kathleen:

Thank You and just let us know of anything you may need because we will be here for you!

2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
01/31/2016 Category: Service
They work to get the car in for service on my schedule and give me a loaner to drive when they have to keep the car.
They make sure the job is done correctly and as quickly as possible. They will deal on price also. Other dealers in the area aren't as willing to come down on the price as they feel they do not have to sell the car to you because someone else will come along and buy it.
Pat C. from Goshen Hyundai responded on 01/31/2016

Sir:

Thank You for your encouraging comments. Please know we will always be here for you.

Service Mgr

Bryan B.
Elkhart, IN
01/28/2016 Category: Service
Quick and accurate service
They get my vehicle in when it is convient for me and quickly and accurately repair it. Friendly staff and nice facilities make my experience pleasant!
Pat C. from Goshen Hyundai responded on 01/28/2016

Bryan:

Thank You for responding to our survey it's always a pleasure to see you and your wonderful family.
Thank You so much for being so understanding while we removed that blockage from your drain pipe. We sure hope this messy problem does not occur again.

Service Mgr Goshen Motors

Marilyn C.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/28/2016 Category: Service
Service is done in a timely manner at the scheduled time.
Pat C. from Goshen Hyundai responded on 01/28/2016

Marilyn:

Thank You for taking the time to complete our survey. Please know we are always here for you whenever you may need us.

Safe Travels and Thank You so much for giving us the opportunity to serve .

Service Mgr

01/27/2016 Category: Service
Very good service completed in a timely manner.
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 01/27/2016

John:

Thank You for taking the time to respond to our survey and Thank You for your business we are always grateful. We all hope you enjoy your new car.

Artie S.
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
12/11/2015 Category: Service
Friendly and Prompt
The people are friendly and strive to have my care serviced without a long wait.
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 12/11/2015

Mr. and Mrs. Swonger:

Thank You for you kind thoughts. We certainly make an effort to be as timely as possible.
We all wish you and your family a wonderful holiday season.

DN
Thanks
Thanks
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 12/14/2015

Dale:
Thank You for your business and being our customer. Please know we will always be here for you.

Richard B.
Elkhart, IN
12/04/2015 Category: Service
Excellent people - service.
I have owned cars from various manufacturers and came to one conclusion – all dealerships regardless of car manufacturer represented are interested in only taking your money. Then I purchased a Hyundai and decided after decades of third-party service to use the dealership. I have taken the car in for scheduled service and all oil changes. I am astonished at the level of service and the genuine care of the customer that is evident in the dealership. I highly recommend if anyone owns a product they sell to take it there for service regardless of the issue.

They have always been extremely helpful; their concern for the care of your car and their care of you is evident. Recently I took the car in for an oil change and asked to have the tires checked. I was told what was wrong with the tires was torsion stress cracking and that I could purchase the tires from them or any tire shop. They stressed the possibility of one blowing out and advised me to quickly make the purchase. I went to a tire shop (which verified everything I was told), received the manufacturer’s discount due to the faulty tires and replaced them with another brand. The point I am trying to make with this example is that Goshen Hyundai diagnosed the problem, stressed the possible danger and did not pressure me into making my purchase from them. They wanted me to be happy with their service and to come back alive. All other dealerships I have dealt with would have pressured me to purchase the tires onsite. I appreciate being treated like a valued customer with enough intelligence to make informed decisions.
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 12/08/2015

Mr Brown:
Thank You very much for your candid and positive insite into our business.  We try very hard to be honest and straight forward with all our customers and it is very interesting to hear a customers point of view.
I truly want to thank you for taking the time out of your busy life to bring your thoughts to our attention. Its a great perspective on what can be a difficult situation.