Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5rating 4.6923077
Overall Rating 2.53846/5Overall Rating 2.53846/5rating 2.53846rating 2.53846rating 2.53846

FS

Cindy M.
Middlebury, IN
02/09/2018 Category: Service
customer service
service was as expected- no surprises. I was also told what needs to be looked at/serviced soon & in few months. waiting room was comfortable

02/09/2018 Category: Service
My Tucson
This the best car i have driven. Excellent mileage, very comfortable to drive. Great features. Very friendly staff, and professional.

Daryl M.

David H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/03/2018 Category: Service
Professional service
I have always had great service here and really appreciate the communication during the process

ST
Stephen T.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/03/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Quick and pleasant visit!

RT
Richard T.
02/02/2018 Category: Service
Recall
Not good
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 02/06/2018

Rich:

Thank You for taking the time to talk with me about your car and the campaign recall we had to complete on your car. Certainly we try to have all the parts in stock for various items but as we talked we are not perfect.
I certainly appreciate your understanding with this situation.  We also want to thank you again for your business and look forward to working with you on your autos operational concerns.

Patrick Considine
574-875-5106

Craig B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/31/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Warranty Work
Lift gate cylinders failed, but were under warranty. Scheduled an appointment and had it fixed in under an hour. Couldn't ask for more, except for it not to fail in the first place.

Randall M.

LW
Lina W.
Very professional
Quality.
Time I spent waiting wasn't long at all.

PA
Paul A.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/28/2018 Category: Service
the service is knowledgeable and friendly
I have gone to your business several times and dealt with different employees. Each one was knowledgeable, well-trained and friendly. They asked expert questions about my car's condition and had good, detailed information about the previous service appointments. They also gave great suggestions about the car's care and maintenance.

TC
Tami C.
Wakarusa, IN
01/26/2018 Category: Service
Goshen Motors Hyundai Service
Goshen Motors provides excellent service. I was a walk-in customer and they happen to have a cancellation and were able to fit me in to service my vehicle. The service rep Bryson let me know there was a recall on my vehicle and I was able to get my first oil change AND the recall service on my 2017 Tucson completed while I waited. The waiting room was comfortable and my wait time wasn’t too long.

AC
Alicia C.
Edwardsburg, MI
01/25/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Dealership
Goshen Hyundai is amazing! I wouldn't want to go anywhere else! They are friendly, efficient and great to work with!

2007 Hyundai Accent
01/23/2018 Category: Service
excellent service
Goshen Hyundai is very professional, from the person who answers the phone to the person at the service counter. The techs really know what they are doing.

Danny G.
Granger, IN
2011 Hyundai Tucson
01/22/2018 Category: Service
Usually honest and fair
With very cold weather, service rep. tried to sell me a battery because it tested low. Even after telling him I have had no problems he still said I should buy a new battery.
The day before I took in my other car to another dealer for service and it tested low but they were honest and explained it was probably because of the cold weather.
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 01/27/2018

Danny:
Thank You for responding to our survey and I want to apologize about the battery issue. It certainly is not our policy to push unneeded sales of any type.
I spoke with the service advisors and they were mainly concerned because of the age of the battery.
What we risk is a customer who leaves our shop and a short time later has problems with his car. I’m sure you understand that scenario. We always will side with caution but I don’t want to see us place any unneeded pressure and certainly we will be cautious of that in the future.
I look forward to speaking with you soon and certainly hope for your continued business in the future. I also want to Thank You for all your past business we all certainly appreciate you as a customer.

Pat

Patrick Considine
574-875-5106

Jordan W.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/22/2018 Category: Service
What a great service team!
Thank you service team!