Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5rating 4.6923077
Overall Rating 2.53846/5Overall Rating 2.53846/5rating 2.53846rating 2.53846rating 2.53846

KP
Keith P.
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Friendly knowledgeable salesman that explained how to work all the new technologies to an older person while treating them with respect
I will return to this dealership anytime I need service and when it’s time for a new SUV.

John P.
South Bend, IN
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Service Remembered
It was refreshing to deal with an auto service department that stills knows what good service means (and delivers on the promise) and the value it adds to the car owning experience.

02/21/2019 Category: Service
Timely
They got my car in at the scheduled time and were done with the oil change and rotating the tires in 35 minutes.

GR
Greg R.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Your personnel customer service friendliness acknowledgements any fish in handling of any issues
I would most definitely recommend it in the brand that I drive

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Review
Good time frame
Friendly service

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Unexpected
In the past they have always been excellent. They just fell flat this trip.
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Joerg:
Sorry for our missteps and meeting your expectations. Sometimes the campaigns take longer than expected and we have met a a group to ensure that we update our customers in a faster manner.  Again I want to appoligize for not meeting your expectations and we promise it will not happen again.

Pat

Syracuse, IN
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/19/2019 Category: Service
great service
had the car in 3 times for misfire problem in cold weather. the third time i called and talked with ben and outlined the problem, he suggested i bring the car in the night before so they could do "cold start" the following morning. mechanic found bad coils. ben arranged repair and kept me informed of the progress on correcting the problems. once again, great service. thank you.
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Dave:
Thank You for your Great comments we certainly appreciate the positive thoughts. Please always remember we are here for you any time.

Pat

Patrick Considine
574-875-5106

02/14/2019 Category: Service
Acommodating, pleasant and helpful.
Always a good experience getting our SUV serviced. Answered all my questions and the young man that helped me discuss my options regarding navigation was very helpful in explaining the options out there to choose from. :)

Elkhart, IN
02/11/2019 Category: Service

Stephen B.
Granger, IN
02/08/2019 Category: Service
People you can trust; great vehicles and service
We have 2 vehicles from Goshen Hyundai and have received fair purchase prices and great service.

CF
Christine F.
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Scott Fraiser and his team are the best! They really get the job done right! Thanks!
Excellent and so glad they are close to home! Thanks!

CZ
Clara Z.
02/06/2019 Category: Service
good work
thanks for the excellent maintenance on my car.

AC
Alicia C.
Edwardsburg, MI
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Best service team in the industry, always a pleasure to work with this team!

GM
Gordon M.
Sturgis, MI
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/28/2019 Category: Service

01/22/2019 Category: Service
service
prompt service, checks for recalls, clean waiting area, courteous staff.

Doyle H.
Middlebury, IN
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful
Good service and answer your questions

GA
George A.
Mishawaka, IN
01/18/2019 Category: Service
in and out in a very short time. Everything done and explained when checking out.

Debbie D.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Service dept.
Everytime I took my car to hyundai service I had great responses and care for my car. Everyone is great and curtious

DV
David V.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Confidence
Brought my Sonata in for brake service in the morning. It was done around 2 pm. I drove off with confidence that the job was done right.

Joel B.
South Bend, IN
2008 Hyundai Sonata
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Loved my loaner
Because my seat was sent to California I was without my car for 10 days they gave me a loaner for 7 of those days