Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5rating 4.6923077
Overall Rating 2.53846/5Overall Rating 2.53846/5rating 2.53846rating 2.53846rating 2.53846

VO
Vickie O.
Lagrange, IN
06/02/2019 Category: Service
Sonata
I appreciate your response to my concern. I always do all my business at your dealership. Thank you for all you do.

06/02/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance
Just disappointed.
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

Vickie:
I am sorry for the problem you had during your recent service visit. I called your number and was asked to return the call tomorrow morning.  Certainly I will call back tomorrow. In the mean time please accept my appology for not meeting your expectaions and I assure you we will repair this stiuation to your satisfaction.
I am looking forward to speaking with you and explaing our plan that will stop this type of concern from happening again.
Again Thank you for your time and patience.

AL
Adrianna L.
Bremen, IN
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Not impressed
I was very irritated with the time it took, the comment of the part person saying the tech just sat on it for two days, and a part was left uninstalled
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

Adrianna:
We want to appoliize for your experience with our body shop. We are formulating a plan to never let this happen again. Our body shop manager will be incontact with you soon to help.

Sincerley:

Warsaw, IN
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/07/2018 Category: Service
N/a
Need better ability to troubleshoot vehicles without hard codes and upgrade your service area with current technology.
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 07/07/2018

Kevin:
I will call you during business hours on Monday. I reviewed your repair order and it looks like we have diagnosed your concerns quite clearly.
It also seems that you declined the repairs. I also understand that you have a factory warranty on your vehicle. Please give the opportunity to research your concerns and discuss these issues with you in a timely manner.

Respectfully:

Warsaw, IN
2012 Hyundai Veloster
04/21/2017 Category: Service
Renewed confidence
Goshen Hyundai made sure to make things right quickly to renew my confidence in this service shop. I appreciate Patrick's commitment to his customers to make sure they are always treated with utmost care.

04/21/2017 Category: Service
Multi-point inspection, not informed of broken trunk latch.
When receiving service on April 13, they were able to successfully perform the recall (which fixed the check engine light), and replace the wheel bearing. The wheel bearing was covered by the warranty which was a surprise. They had called me to inform me that my brakes needed replaced along with going through the rest of other needed maintenance for the vehicle. All service was performed and everything checked out okay per there reporting to me. However, unannounced to me, my trunk latch had broken and I was no longer able to open my trunk. They returned my vehicle with this deficiency without informing me. I called the service department the next day and set up another appointment for the next week. After driving the 45 minutes to the dealership, the service department finally informed me that the latch was mysteriously broken the last time I was there and the fix would not be covered. The first time I had dropped my vehicle off, I had cleaned out the trunk the night previously and the latch was functional without any deficiencies. I am not sure what happened between the night of April 12 (when I had cleaned out my trunk) and there service department discovering my broken latch. But, I am disappointed that I was not informed and will be driving an extra 20 minutes (on top of my 45 minutes) to a better reviewed dealership for future services.
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 04/21/2017

Jacob:
First off I want to Thank You for taking my call and I am thrilled we were able to talk as long as we did about so many things. We all want to apoligize for the problem you had with your trunk latch. We also had several converations about this type of situation. These are all learing experiences for all of us.
Pleae rest assured that we are here for you and will always be your advocate. That is why I am very thankful and happy you took the time to bring this situation to our attention so we can get together and remedy this situation.
We will be sending you some information today and I look forward to you bringing your Veloster in for your next service. Please know we are always here for you and only a phone call away. Please never hesitate to call me direct.

Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 05/01/2017

Jacob:
Thank You so much for responding and please stop by so we can discuss any of the items you need serviced or just give me a call at any time.

Keziban S.
Granger, IN
2010 Hyundai Tucson
04/02/2017 Category: Service
Not happy with the last two services.
I still have issues with my breaks after two times of service.
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 04/02/2017

Keziban:
i just received your troubling comments about your car and I assure you we are here to help you. I will call you in the morning so we can work out the logistics of getting your car in the shop and caring for your concern.
Please understand we are here to be your advocate and help you on a continuous basis to keep your vehicle in proper operational condition. We are certainly not flawless and few individuals are so we recognize the facts that we will always work with our customers no matter the concern.
We take your comment very seriously and I assure you we are here for you.

Talk to you Soon:

Craig B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/04/2017 Category: Service
I've had several issues with my 2017 Santa Fe that fell short of my expectations as a first time owner of a new Hyundai and I rated the vehicle and service as such. Although the issues were valid, the cause was not from the service by Goshen Hyundai. I spoke with the Service Manager at length via telephone and he offered amplifying information concerning the vehicle. Hopefully the issues I had were anomalies and won't be recurring events. Very helpful response by the dealership and Patrick in particular.

01/04/2017 Category: Service
Service is OK, but a new car shouldn't need it!
New Hyundai Santa Fe. First import I've purchased. Great car except the engine light keeps coming on. Had it in 3 times to fix. First time they said it fixed itself. I didn't believe that and the light came on days later. Replaced a part and the light came on a week after that. This time it was a dirty part. 7 months and the parts are causing problems? Having buyer remorse. Should have gone with the Chevy Traverse.
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 01/04/2017

Craig:
Thank You so much for taking the time to speak with me this evening. I realize we talked for a long time on the phone but I just want to reiterate the point that I don't want you to loose confidence in your new Santa Fe. It is truly a fine automobile that will last for many years. We also realize all things that are machines can and do have an occational problem and Hyundai is no exception. The unfortunate thing is your problem had to happen when your car was new. The particular concern is now being convered by a service information bulletin so it will be easier to spot in the future for other Hyundai owners.
Please accept my apology for any inconveinence this may have caused you. Also as we discussed and I will send you a card for your next maintenance and please call me personally for an appointment. When you come in for your next service we can sit down and I can show you the "my Hyundai" web site. It is an extremely informative and helpful site for the Hyundai owner.
Also please send me your vin for your Buick LeSabre and I will run the numbers for campaigns and recalls.
I will also send you a rescore for your survey and if you can I would really appreciate it if you could take the time and help us out and rescore the survey at a higher rate it would really help us out as a local dealer who is doing our best to serve our community. I will call you tomorrrow with information on all items we discussed.
I really want to Thank You for taking the time to talk with me tonite and Thank You for being our customer.

Sincerely

SN
Stephen N.
2010 Hyundai Accent
07/08/2016 Category: Service
Beware of overpriced service department
I've been loyal but now I'm questioning
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 07/08/2016

Stephen:
It is unfortunate that your exhaust system on your car has rusted to the point of replacement. Please understand that at a dealership we cannot alter or repair breaks in an exhaust system when it has an exhaust converter involved.
Because of the nature of this type of repair (emission systems) it is closely controled by federal law. Vehicle manufacturers do not want dealers to alter or repair exhust converter systems in any way in this type of situation.
Personally I have found that in most cases this type of a repair is only a temporary fix not a permanent repair. As I am sure you know a dealer is always held to a higher level of service and we are required to perform repairs to factory specification.
I will contact you today and I will contact Hyundai to see if I can get some assistance to replace the exhaust system on your vehicle.
Please accept my apology about the failure of your exhaust system but know we are here for you and will continue to be your advocate.

Thank You and I will talk to you soon:

Mark S.
2013 HYUNDAI ACCENT
03/20/2015 Category: Service
OK as usual
Couldn't find a place to park the day I came. As I circled the lot I was stuck behind a stopped car of a man looking at a new vehicle with a woman who I think was a salesperson. They both saw me but were in no hurry to move as the cars lined up behind me. Waited 3-4 minutes behind that car as the people looked at the new vehicle and talked. I could not drive around them. Not enough parking at this location. Service desk staff were particularly chaotic the day of my appointment too. At first I was told I went to the wrong desk but the woman was nice enough to get someone for me. Although I heard her arguing with the person in the back room that he "had to help me" because everyone else was busy. The person I got was nice though. There used to be a very nice older woman in there that greeted you and got you setup with someone. She was very, very nice. Nice lounge with wifi which I like. Always takes way, way too long though. On overage about an hour+ for an oil change even with appointment. I may get the oil changes done somewhere else next time.
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 03/20/2015

Mr Sties:
I certainly apologize for your less than perfect visit to our store. It is always our goal to make each and every customer visit a great experience.
Please accept my apology for your less than perfect experience.