4.4

02/26/2021 Category: Service
The people
The staff at the Waco dealership is hands down the best!!
RANDY R. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 03/03/2021

Wow! Thank you so much for the kind words and I also think we are the best!  Looking forward to helping you with your car needs in the future.

GT
Gary T.
Meridian, TX
2016 Hyundai Azera
02/09/2021 Category: Service
Good Job
Thanks for fixing my car promptly.

GS
Gordon S.
Waxahachie, TX
02/08/2021
Fed a line of Crap from day one
Bought a 2012 charger late December 2020.
Online price was jacked up almost $2000 with dealer fees.
Negotiated prices down from home and agreed on an acceptable price with pickup the next day after inspection and paperwork was to be completed.
Paperwork was not ready when we arrived at scheduled pickup time. I guess I should have expected the inspection was also not completed. I asked for a copy of the inspection report and there was none.
Was told to either return (160 miles) for the inspection or have it performed and get reimbursed.
Inspection completed 1/12 and was told by Paul on 1/13 that a check would be sent.
On 1/27 still no check so again Paul said another check would be sent an first check would be stopped.
On 2/8 still no reimbursement check.
NEVER, NEVER go to this dealership.
Less than one star ratting ....

Betty S.
01/29/2021 Category: Service
Car
Greg May gives Great Service.

Claudie C.

Mc Gregor, TX
2013 Hyundai Tucson
01/21/2021 Category: Service
Great!
Helpful and efficient! The staff was awesome!
RANDY R. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 01/21/2021

Wow!  Thank you so much for the compliment. Our guys work hard to make sure your car is as dependable as we are.

Kevin S.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/19/2021 Category: Service
Exceptionally friendly
Treated me like I had just bought a new car from them (or was about to). Now I feel more confident in moving to their town
RANDY R. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 01/21/2021

Great and welcome to town! It really feels good to know you think we care as much as we do! Come see us again.

RP

01/15/2021 Category: Service
what's worst than yuck
yuck
RANDY R. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 01/21/2021

Sorry to hear you had a negative experience. I take it personally that your time with us did not feel valued. I hope you reach out to me so that I can see if there is anything I can do to earn your trust in us.

JV
Jacklynn V.
01/13/2021
Daughter bought her first car here and Trey Teague was very helpful and got us a great deal on her car. When we purchased the car they didn't have a spare key for her car. Well a month later received a call from Trey today stating that they found th spare to the car. He went over and beyond to continue looking for the spare for her. I would recommend Trey for your car purchase. Thanks again Trey.

2020 Hyundai Palisade
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Needs Improvement
They left my car unlocked overnight and received an alert in the middle of the night that a door was opened. Also, they performed the wrong service on my vehicle.

TC

Gordon S.
Waxahachie, TX
12/28/2020
Misleading online pricr
I was in this morning and test drove your 2012 SuperBee that was listed on line for $16,995.
Once I showed interest the comments came out that there may also be shop charges that need to be added to the price. This added just under an additional $1,900 to the online price with no information available letting me know what service had been performed.
Unbelievable !!!
I was willing to pay the full asking price, but not a last minute inflated price. That is not the way to build a good customer base.
Wasted 3 hour drive.

- -.
12/28/2020
Don't go to this place
If you think going to the dealership is the best option for you, think again. These guys will jiff you just like any other shady car mechanic that wants to get as much money from you as possible. They took forever to even look at our car, and forget getting a rental or any type of time frame for when your car will be fixed. Whoever answered the phones was rude every time and when asked if they knew anything about our situation, said they didnt and had to be forced to go find someone who did know. These guys suck.
Matt M., General Manager from Greg May Hyundai responded on 01/01/2021

Hard to respond to anyone who witholds their name and contact information and hides behind the name "  - - "  and it is even harder to contact " - - " to rectify any problems.  So this goes out to  " - - ", please feel free to contact me so we can discuss the issue and fix the problem.

Greg May Hyundai exceeds every one of Hyundai's strict standards and has a 25 year history excellent service to our customers.

Matthew D.  Murrey
General Manager

254-420-2366 office

LJ
Lauren J.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
The customer service here was great. I'll be coming here for any future needs! And I'll ask for Tommy, he was knowledgeable and answered all my questions.