4.4

Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5

GC
Gwen C.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
12/04/2020 Category: Service
So clean and the staff is very professional
I will always come back

Rocio M.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
11/02/2020 Category: Service
Nice service!!
I took my car for repairs in the front camera and they always took good care of me and they repaired the car very well!!

KG
Karla G.
Temple, TX
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/28/2020 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Thank you for helping me!

Jeff C.
Lorena, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/27/2020 Category: Service
Good job
Tommy makes things better at the dealership.

KF
Kristen F.
10/26/2020
Excelent service department service manager is very knowledgable and helpful. The service advisor Jimmy was also great he meet us on drive walked us through everything and checked us in. Wonderful experience All we needed was air added to our tires due to weather change but the still treated us like a customer

DT
Donnie T.
Happy Customer
I was very happy how Trevor called me back after I inquired online about a new car .I was impressed how everyone in the dealership was so happy .They all spoke and asked how we were doing .It wasn't long before we were in our new car and on our way home. Thankyou all you guys that work at Greg May Hyundai

CD
Claudia D.
Crawford, TX
10/26/2020
While traveling from out of town the plastic part under the car came unattached from the car they reattached it and had me back on the road in no time great job

LK
Loretta K.
10/24/2020
Was in and out fast

Chastity B.
China Spring, TX
10/19/2020 Category: Service
Terrible
Service was not great. My car was there for a recall, parts defected because of the recall but Hyundai wouldn't replace parts. Out of pocket expenses were expensive all due to a defect in the motor and the recall. Hyundai does not honor their work nor do they care about their customers safety! My car was there for 7 weeks, I had it back for 2 days and there were dash lights on and my steering wheel was turned completely sideways which was not an issue prior to me taking my vehicle there to be serviced. Greg May refused to fix the alignment stating they did nothing to it. My car overheated the 2nd day I had it back because a hose was not hooked up securely and all the coolant leaked out. I will never have my vehicle serviced at this dealership again.
TC
Tommy C. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 10/23/2020

Will Respond

HC
Hayley C.
Wilmer, TX
10/17/2020
Misunderstanding
Matt was so super helpful with my problem. Everything was resolved.

HC
Hayley C.
Wilmer, TX
10/17/2020
“Free” Maintenance
When it comes to purchasing the car it was a great experience but don’t expect any follow up in help from this company. I was promised 3 years free maintenance on my vehicle and by the time it was ready for the 2nd maintenance check up the service department at a different location let me know I was getting charged for my free maintenance because of how Greg May Hyundai entered in my vehicle purchase information. When contacting Greg May Hyundai’s manager Ramsey Ruiz he blatantly ignored my phone calls and text even though he had time to email me on the “new deals” his dealership had to offer. When contacting the salesman Paul he answered the phone and said he would call me back but after 2 hours and him sending me straight to voicemail once I tried following up made me see that he didn’t care to help either. When contacting the dealership directly Trevor tried his best to get me in the right direction but he unfortunately can’t make the manager pick up the phone to do his job. So then some other person answers and directs me to Tommy who not only handled the phone call very unprofessionally but laughed at me when telling him he needed to help with this problem. Said he wouldn’t help then hung up the phone on me. All that I was trying to do was keep my vehicle in good shape and keep up with the supposed free maintenance I signed up for. Ramsey, Paul, and Tommy are not the people you want to purchase from, they won’t help you after they get you to buy a car.
Matt M., General Manager from Greg May Hyundai responded on 10/17/2020

please correct

Woodway, TX
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Ignoring covid 19 issues
I initially rated them a zero because they had no masks in the midst of pandemic, flouting local regulations. The service manager called me and apologized and offered a free service, using contactless pickup and delivery. I appreciate that but they still should obey the local regulations. So I am giving them one more star.

10/16/2020 Category: Service
flagrant lack of concern for health of customers and employees
WE are in the middle of the covid pandemic and cases are surging in our state. There is a valid order for our city for masks to be worn in public places. This dealership not only violated the order but put a sign on the door saying they were doing so and that you should enter at your own risk!
Tommy C. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 10/16/2020

Hello my name is Tommy I am the service manger here at Greg May Hyundai I just wanted to let you know I would be in contact with you shortly

CV
Colleen V.
10/03/2020
Customer Service
I will continue taking my car for service. Availability for an appointment was quick.

2020 Hyundai Kona
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Service Excellence
Taking care of your customers shows respect of the ownership and business that Greg May Hyundai offers. I will continue to have my car serviced there and will enjoy Hyundai for many years.

10/02/2020 Category: Service
Oil change gone bad
Not sure how hard it is to mess up an oil change but when the plug is not tight you leak oil everywhere and the oil was dark, thought new oil is a clearer color? Took it back and corrected, but maybe the dealer isn’t my choice for oil changes.
Tommy C. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 10/02/2020

Hello my name is Tommy I am the service manger here at Greg may Hyundai. Thank you for spending the time to speak with me today I hope we have got everything resolved. I strive to always make sure my customer get the service that that deserve and the respect Please fill free to reach out to me anytime