4.4

Moody, TX
2021 Hyundai Elantra
04/28/2021 Category: Service
No rescore
They did not resolve anything with me, just as much as called me a lair.

04/27/2021 Category: Service
Front camera
Told me that it worked, but had to be going less than 4 mph for the front carera to work. The first one worked than it quit, told me it shorted out and they ordered new one. That one never did work, service manage told me it did work, but had to be in cruise control at less than 4 mph, book says you can not even set cruise control till you are going at least 20 mph.
Matt M., General Manager from Greg May Hyundai responded on 04/27/2021

Hello,

I would like to discuss the issue with you, could you please give me a call or text? We will get this straightened out.

RANDY R. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 04/28/2021

I apologize for the misunderstanding.  Your car is simply not equipped with a camera that allows you to view what is in front of your car.  Your front camera is there only to judge the distance of the car in front of you so that your car can keep the appropriate distance from the car in front of you based on whether you choose one or four car length distance when using cruise control. When I mentioned 4 mph I was referring to the rear view camera that stops working at 4mph.  We fixed the issue with the plastic cover around the camera and in order to do so we had to replace the camera because the bracket was broken but again that camera is not there so you can see what's in front of you it only operates your smart cruise control.  I'm sorry if that wasn't explained to you when you purchased the car but it is the simple truth.

Matt M., General Manager from Greg May Hyundai responded on 04/28/2021

Thanks you for coming in today and allowing us to review your vehicle's options with you again. The fact of the matter remains your vehicle is not equipped with a front facing camera.  Further,  a front facing camera is not even an option from the factory so there is absolutley no way possible you have ever seen a camera immage of the front view of your vehicle.  We even showed you other vehicles just like yours and produced numerous publications from Hyundai to prove there is no front camera on ANY Elantra SE.

While we regret this incident, we respectuflly request that you revice your review to reflect we have gone above and beyond to explain the camera situation and remove any negative comment.

WT
Willie T.
2021 Hyundai Tucson
04/27/2021 Category: Service
VERY KIND AND VERY PROFESSIONAL.
My husband and I experience with Greg may Hyundai they are very kind, Very Professional, Very helpful and Very knowledgeable. Thank You Greg May Hyundai

Courtney B.
2020 Hyundai Kona
04/24/2021 Category: Service
Melissa got us in & out super fast. She was very professional & polite! Everyone at the Hyundai place was very nice and helpful

FM
Faye M.
Donie, TX
2021 Hyundai Tucson
04/22/2021 Category: Service
Well run service department
Easy in and out for scheduled maintenance

KW
Kathleen W.
04/26/2021 Category: Service
Customer satisfaction matters
I have always taken my Sonata to the dealership to have it serviced. The service department employees have always been kind and courteous, this time was no different. I did have some concerns arise with this appointment, however, after bringing up my concerns they were listened to and addressed without complication. It is obvious that customer satisfaction is important as they are very willing to go above and beyond.

04/10/2021 Category: Service
Nightmare experience
Poor communication and length of time to complete repair. It took almost 4 weeks to get the part to complete repair (gasket). It took 2 weeks to get a loaner and then once they received the gasket, they informed me that my battery was no good. If a “multipoint” inspection was completed initially why wasn’t it discovered then. Very disappointed by the whole experience. I have taken my 2015 Sonata limited here since purchasing it and have never had a problem. This experience was a nightmare
RANDY R. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 04/17/2021

My apologies to you about your experience with us. I have attempted to contact you by telephone but have not been successful.  I would love the opportunity to discuss your experience in person.  Please call 254-420-2366 so we can talk.  Thanks Randy Riggins Service Director.

Matt M., General Manager from Greg May Hyundai responded on 04/23/2021

Hello,

My name is Matthew Murrey, I am the General Manager of Greg May Hyundai.  I would like to visit with you regarding your service experience with our dealership.  Would you please give me a call when you have a moment?  I look forward to speaking with you.  You are also welcomed to text me at the number below if that woudl be easier.

Thank you!

Barbara B.
Chilton, TX
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/10/2021 Category: Service
upgrade in cleanliness, friendliness and an overall feeling that it is ok to be there
There was a distinct difference in cleanliness, friendliness, and an overall feeling that everything about being there was just great. The only "glitch" I noted was an inability for the phone person to find me in the computer. Afterall, I only bought my Santa Fe there in 2012, a total cash payout! AND, have taken it in for regular, recommended servicing for now nine years.

Sean C.
2021 Hyundai Sonata
04/05/2021 Category: Service
Great Service!
Wonderful experience all the way around!!
RANDY R. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 04/06/2021

Thanks for taking our survey.  It's always good to see that Sean is doing a good job and cares about his customers.

AU
Allen U.
Gatesville, TX
2020 Hyundai Accent
04/02/2021 Category: Service
need to vacuum the car before return
It would be nice to have the car vacuumed ourt, but I was hoping you would would be like KIA when I last bought one for them
RANDY R. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 04/06/2021

Thanks for the survey.  I will take your request and implement a program to do exactly that. So, next time you come in your car will be vaccummed.

ES
Eddie S.
Lorena, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Great service and friendly staff
Easy process from appointment to finish of service. Friendly staff.

LW
Leah W.
Sweetwater, TX
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Communication Could be GREATLY Improved
Everyone was polite and all concerns with vehicle were adressed; however, communication was very poor. Car was dropped off Wednesday morning, recieved call later that morning with diagnostic results and repairs needed -no time estimate was given. Called around 5:30pm after no update, was put on hold and told someone would call back - never recieved call. Even texted number i had been contacted for appt confirmation earlier that day - no reply. No call on Thursday, called myself and was informed my advisor, Melissa, was off that day therefore no one could give me information. Day 3, Friday, still no update. Called myself and was informed car should be ready by end of day. I shouldn't have assumed i would recieve a call once service was actually completed, because i didn't. Day 4, Saturday, no update. I showed up in person and vehicle was ready. I appreciate the standard of service for my vehicle, but the COMPLETE LACK of communication makes me very reluctant to return for any services here. I am very lucky to have been able to use my partners vehicle during this time, but not everyone has that luxury. I hope this was a fluke and you don't treat every customer like this.

MF
Madison F.
Whitney, TX
2020 Hyundai Venue
03/29/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional service
Service visit went great. Car was in and out in no time.

AJ
Amber J.
Cedar Park, TX
2020 Hyundai Palisade
03/19/2021 Category: Service
Love
1st time here and will always be going back. Great all around service!
RANDY R. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 03/22/2021

Very happy to hear your first trip to our service department was great!  We will be here every time you need us, just give us a call!

Jeff C.
Lorena, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/18/2021 Category: Service
Fast service
Service advisor Sean Case got me in and out Fast!
RANDY R. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 03/22/2021

Sean is a great asset to us here at Greg May Hyundai.  I am glad to see that he got your vehicles needs addressed quickly.  We will be around if you need us again and thanks for taking time to fill out the survey.

Joe L.
Rosebud, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/29/2021 Category: Service

03/17/2021 Category: Service
RANDY R. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 03/19/2021

Sorry for all the confusion.  I believe we have it all ironed out now.  I appreciate the feeback and hope you take a moment to rescore our survey.

Matt M., General Manager from Greg May Hyundai responded on 04/23/2021