Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45

Overall Rating 2.8181818/5Overall Rating 2.8181818/5rating 2.8181818rating 2.8181818rating 2.8181818
Overall Rating 1.9090909/5rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909

GT
Gary T.
Meridian, TX
2016 Hyundai Azera
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Oil / filter change
Quick, well done. Gave good information on tires. Did a thorough check of car.
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Robinson, TX
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Always fast and friendly.
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Carl M.
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Good communication and efficient service
Love driving my Tucson and the warranty is better than any other vehicle I've owned. Dealer has promptly notified me of any recalls and taken care of repairs efficiently.
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for responding to the survey. What could we do to improve to five stars?

Robinson, TX
2011 Hyundai Genesis Co
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Oil change & overall check
I bought a used car & asked this dealer to check it out, complete the open recalls & oil change. I was very happy with the service.
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

JN
James N.
Eddy, TX
2007 Hyundai Sonata
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Auto service
My car was taken in at time of appointment, all service and parts was to my expectations. Price was what I expected and the service representative was very helpful and answered all my questions. I plan to return.
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Average
The service done was average. When asking questions about services that needed to be done they explained everything pretty well, but it took a couple times of asking for the mechanic to explain exactly why some things needed to be done. It was a lot faster of a service than I anticipated.
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for responding to the survey. I will be in contact with you to clear up any confusion about the charges

SE
Steven E.
Teague, TX
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Everyone at Greg May Hyundai has treated us extremely well; purchase to service.
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Stephen S.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Service work was done on a timely basis. No issues.
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Stacy W.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Great service before and after the sale.
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Pflugerville, TX
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Top quality
Greg May Hyundai does excellent quality work. They explain everything carefully. They order parts quickly as needed. They do what they promise to do.
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 09/03/2018

AQ
Alberto Q.
Clifton, TX
08/24/2018 Category: Service
They make you feel like family.
They are fast, but very thorough and make you feel like family. They will go over anything you need to know as many times as you need until you are comfortable and happy. I will recommend this dealership to everyone. Great energy!!
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

RU
Robert U.
08/23/2018 Category: Service
The staff is very friendly
Staff is very knowledgeable of there service. Always call me in advance to inform me of the findings.
Will continue to trade with Greg May Hyundai
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

Robin M.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Kindly Worked in my car emergency
Got a surprise dead battery which I initially thought was another more serious problem. Dealer was swamped but worked me in and in only 2 hrs!! Very appreciative since kids and out of town guests were in tow.

Unknown, TX
Friendly and fast service
Oil change and tire rotation. Service was friendly and fast. Did not have to wait too long.

RL
Richard L.
08/21/2018 Category: Service
It was just a Recall issue
No comment

ID
Iris D.
Riesel, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Better service
I asked to have my tires rotated after seeing a sign that read " buy 4 tires and get them rotated free for 2 years" the service tech told me it would cost 29.00. I said the signs says buy 4 tires get 2 years rotation for free well I bought a 20,000.00 plus car and no free tire rotation. That pretty much tells me something. Thanks but NO THANKS I will go to Discount Tire to buy my next tires and I will get them rotate for free even now BEFORE I HAVE TO BUY NEW ONES. I like my Santa Fe just not your policies. So more tan likely I will start to go some place else to have my oil changed.
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you for responding to the survey.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/08/2018 Category: Service
It was timely and the personnel were friendly.
I have one question -- I have noticed a huge turnover in personnel since I bought my car. It seems each time I'm there there are new faces in almost every position. What could be the problem?
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Cameron, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/06/2018 Category: Service
My car was serviced in a timely manner and the job they was great. They got it in at the appointment time. The only problem was that the vehicle was finished before lunch and I wasn't called until after lunch but in the end it worked out all right.
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

BG
Brittany G.
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Tire replaced
Enviroment was clean and friendly. Actual technician that did replacement of tire and service desk were excellant. But when I tried to find out why a tire blew at 10k miles and if covered by warranty, the gentleman I spoke to did not seem intrested in discussing. That aside everything else was great
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Woodway, TX
07/29/2018 Category: Service
Good Guys
They talk with you and are careful to explain
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018