Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5rating 4.39

Overall Rating 2.8181818/5Overall Rating 2.8181818/5rating 2.8181818rating 2.8181818rating 2.8181818
Overall Rating 1.9090909/5rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909

04/20/2019 Category: Service

Great service as always

Rosebud, TX
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Care about customer
Though I did not buy my car directly from Greg May, the General Manager took great care in ensuring my needs while my Hyundai was being repaired.
Due to his care, I will return and probably purchase my next new Hyundai from Greg May.
Hopefully, he will have the ability to train his employees in the same mindset of respect as there are some, one in particular, that needs better training.

RD
Rowdy D.
Hewitt, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Friendly customer service
Awesome customer service. Walks the Walk when following thru on commitments

Cameron, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Got my car when promised. Everything was in order. Would come back.

EL
Edward L.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Good, fast service with attention to detail
The reason I went there was a recall notice to upgrade the software in an engine knock alert system. The letter suggested I make an appointment, and informed me that the procedure would take approximately one hour. I arrived a littlle early. They got me right in, took care of the upgrrade & suggested some optional improvements. I opted to change the air filter & passed on the other items. They got me in & out in 35 minutes. I value my time & their prompt service greatly pleased me.

GD
Glenda D.
China Spring, TX
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, courteous, professional.
My experience with Greg May Hyundai has been good. The length of time I had to wait for my vehicle to be serviced was very short. A full explanation of service performed or needed was provided. Staff was professional and courteous.

AP
Angie P.
Worse Customer Care
Sam the “service manager” is the most unprofessional and ridiculous person to deal with. My recent experience with trying to get a recent oil change covered under my prepaid maintenance plan was overlooked and my fiancé upon pickup paid $55.00 since he was told we were lied to from the dealership we purchased from which was out of Dallas. Purpose of going to Dallas is we were warned not to mess with Greg May, this was my first and last time to deal with them and I would never refer anyone to them. After getting the runaround on the phone between Sam and the cashier I just showed up in person. Again, was passed off from Sam who told the cashier in front of me “ he didn’t have time to mess with it” After lying on the phone saying once a ticket is closed out they cannot issue a refund. (Lie! He just “didn’t have time to mess with it”
Ben A M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

I am truly sorry that you had this experience. I would like to try and make this right on our end and go over a few things about your visit. Please reach out to me at your earliest convience.

Ben Maples-Parts Manager

Stephen S.
Woodway, TX

2013 Hyundai Genesis
Great Customer Service
The staff at Greg May Hyundai were more than helpful and professional to me when I brought me car in for service. Very professional staff!

PD
Paul D.
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Recall Service
Brought vehicle in for two recall services. These were done in an efficient and timely manner. A multi-point inspection was also done. Of the three recommendations none seem correct or accurate:
1) Steering Coupler ($250): No symptoms when driving.
2) Tune Up ($150): Less than 80,000 miles on vehicle.
3) Wiper Blades: less than 4-months old.

TK
Tracy K.
03/24/2019 Category: Service
Went in for an obligatory oil change and an ECU Software update. Both were accomplished in short order. As always a great experience when visiting Greg May Hyundai

OW
Otis W.
Hewitt, TX
03/18/2019 Category: Service
My car
Got good service and in a short length of time. Jeremy was a lot of help and nice

SJ
Stevie J.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Perils of SOPs and internet scheduling.
Using the internet to book an appointment saved no time. The dealership received no explanations and the categories available did not adequately explain what I wanted without those notes. So the service dept wound up doing the write-up by hand anyway. The Hyundai SOP resulted in me having to come in a 2nd time 7 days later to resolve a CEL, which resulted in an additional 1.5 days forced to be off work. And at no time was a courtesy vehicle or even a ride to home(much less work) ever available. I will say the service guys were polite in a difficult situation that was not completely in their control, but they are the face of Hyundai for me so they suffer the consequence of bad web implementation/communication, faulty SOP, and lack of transportation support to even get back to the house.

VR
Vanessa R.
Austin, TX
03/15/2019 Category: Service

Ronald B.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Very fast and very friendly service.

NG
Norman G.
Good Servy
They got my car in right away. They were very friendly and courteous. I would recommend them.

BW
Brenda W.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Your employees.
They replaced a low tire pressure sensor, which probably should have been done when they replaced two sensors 2 or 3 weeks ago. However, I did not have to wait at the dealership because I asked to have someone take me home and to come get me when the work was finished. I live just a few blocks from the dealership and that service is wonderful

Alan S.

Leslie F.
Warrendale, PA
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Very helpful
Paul Malvaez has been very helpful & responds quickly when my daughter has an issue with her car.