Overall Rating 2.8181818/5Overall Rating 2.8181818/5rating 2.8181818rating 2.8181818rating 2.8181818
Overall Rating 1.9090909/5rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909

Oklahoma City, OK
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Aweful Customer Service
If you are traveling and your Hyundai breaks done DO NOT go to Greg May Hyundai to get fixed. They do not treat travelers with any kind of concern or respect.

Mr. Clark,

I would like to address your survey comments. Yes, you brought your car in at 5:00 saying you had engine problems. I told you that I would see if our technician could look at it. Our engine technician only works until 5:00 but he offered to stay to diagnose your car and found out it did need an engine because it was seized up. As I told you, Hyundai was already closed and I have to submit a prior authorization to see if warranty will okay the repair of any engine claim. This process usually takes 24 hours. I explained to you that I could not give you a loaner car because our loaner cars cannot go out of state and I could not give you a rental until Hyundai ok’d the claim. I offered to take you someplace and our driver took you where you asked to go. The next morning, you called Hyundai and they confirmed to you what I had told you the previous evening.

If I had been more worried about leaving (which I do not leave until 6:00 pm), I would not have even asked my engine technician if he would stay so we could diagnose your car. It would have been easier for me to tell you that he had gone home. I feel I did my best to help you by getting your car diagnosed and taking you where you wanted to go.

My father called Hyundai to talk to them about your conversation with them and he felt that your decision to tow your car back to Oklahoma was the best for all involved because if you weren’t happy with us following procedures and our technician staying late to diagnose your car and then helping you get somewhere, then we would never be able to make you happy.

Sincerely,

Nancy M.
Missouri City, TX
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Best Hyundai Service Ever...
I was an out of town visitor to Waco (that is why I will not likely be back to your location.)I wish your Service Center was in the Sugar Land area. Your folks were so friendly and workable - fitting us in at the end of the day. Very impressed! Thank You!
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Roger M.
Awesome!!!
Friendly folks that take care business in a relaxing environment.

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Off day but still satisfactory
Was off day for Hyundai it seemed but got job done. Usually excellent. This was satisfactory

2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Good experience
Fast, friendly service.
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

07/10/2018 Category: Service
Horrible customer service.
I do not recommend #GregMayHyundai.. They are so rude. I went for a recall check up & they were just so ugly. One guy came in and didn't know I was sitting waiting and started talking about my car ugly . Saying it was ruined because it was not clean. Then when I was checking out they did not even check what I went in for & when I told him I had the paper for what they were supposed to check, he said "well no one here is going to know how to help you. There is nothing we can do." & then I went back in to get my keys, they were talking about me ! 😡😡😡 ugliest service ever!
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for responding to the survey. I am sorry that you did not have a good experience and hope we can serve you with a better experience next time.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Greg May Hyundai and Honda Service
Consistent in needing improvement
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for respong to the survey. Could you please explain why you gave us a 1 star review? I went back over your ticket and noticed that your service took 49 minutes and you expected it to take under an hour so I am having a hard time understanding why we recieved a 1 star review

07/08/2018 Category: Service
Visit
The repairmen time was excellent

Mary C.
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Thorough and fast service!
Will continue bringing my vehicle to them! Very helpful and make sure everything is up to par! Thanks!!!

06/29/2018 Category: Service
Service department still needs work
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 06/30/2018

Thank you for respondiong to the survey. Replacing a steering column takes a few hours so we actually did fix it in a timely manner. I also explained to you before you left that we still needed to look in the dash for the noise because the steering column would not fix the issue.

Elm Mott, TX
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Quick and friendly
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 06/30/2018

06/27/2018 Category: Service
Was overall good
Showed up early to drop my car off for oil change and still make it to work on time, but the shuttle was way late so I had to wait. When scheduling appointment I told the lady that I would need the shuttle to take me, then when I show up the other guy told me that they never know when they show up sometimes at 7:30 sometimes at 8:00. Very Frustrating. **SIDE NOTE** The shuttle guy had a bad morning and did apologize to me.

06/26/2018 Category: Service
First time service was completed quickly

Groesbeck, TX
Servive
Service done after parts ordered and 2 trips to dealership

Meridian, TX
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Well it didn't start out that way, but they were very fast service and completed the job at hand. I'm old school so when you throw new technology at me I'm confused. But it turned out ok!!

PL
Patrick L.
Hewitt, TX
Installing visors
The tech did a great work on my car.

JO
Jason O.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Tnx 4 the good work
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

Thank you for responding to the survey

AW

Joe B.
2016 Hyundai Equus
06/21/2018 Category: Service
On top of it
Greg May and family are terrific to do business with!!
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 06/24/2018