4.4

Overall Rating 3.1/5Overall Rating 3.1/5Overall Rating 3.1/5Overall Rating 3.1/5Overall Rating 3.1/5

Woodway, TX

Christopher G.
Temple, TX
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Gropp Great car
I was treated with respect and honesty

Hewitt, TX
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Great job
Fast, friendly, treated me like a person instead of just a number like so many other business do. Great attitudes by everyone

LV
Linda V.
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Get the cost of repair in advance
The only reason they got a 2-star rating was that the new car sales manager took time to listen to my concerns. The service writer was too busy to give me the time of day. She didn't communicate where we were in the process of even checking in. The service was done correctly as far as I know, but we were never advised as to what the cost would be after we were intially told there would be no charge for this repair.

2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
02/06/2020 Category: Service
People are above average in friendliness & helpfulness.
Appreciate the attitude of the lady that helped me -
MICHELLE M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 02/07/2020

We are so happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us.  Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything.  We are always here to help.

GM
Awesome

Coolidge, TX
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/04/2020 Category: Service
They were very nice and professional.

LW

2020 Hyundai Palisade
02/01/2020 Category: Service

01/24/2020 Category: Service
Oil change & tire rotation
All went well, but a little slow.
MICHELLE M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 01/31/2020

Thank you for your feedback.  We will take your critisim as a learning tool, and do our best to provide you with a better experience on your next visit.
Thank you again for your time, patience and trust.
Please feel free to contact us if you need anything; we are always here to help.

TG
Terry G.
01/17/2020
Rescore of previous review
Thank you for responding to my review of 1/16/2020 so quickly and addressing my concerns. I do appreciate the work you did, and I understand there can be a period of transition while you are training new employees. Best of luck to you during this time.

TG
Terry G.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Not enough communication or efficiency
I would have liked an update as I was there for at least an hour before finally having to ask the status. Also, the check-out was bogged down simply because someone was in an office with my keys in the pocket rather than handing them over to the employee who was doing the checkout. Finally, I was given a bill for a portion of the service which I had already paid at drop-off. I called this to their attention and was not charged. I had brought my receipt and called this to their attention at checkout when I was given a paper charging an extra amount.
Disappointing as I was very pleased on a previous visit several months ago.
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 01/17/2020

Thank you for responding to the survey. We have recently changed staff and are working to get all of the processes in place.

PD
Pat D.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/13/2020 Category: Service
I have owned a total of 9 Hyundais in my life
I have enjoyed all but one. and that ways my fault.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
01/12/2020 Category: Service
Very responsive and corrected my issue the first time.
Very responsive and corrected my issue the first time.

GM