Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Overall Rating 2.8181818/5Overall Rating 2.8181818/5rating 2.8181818rating 2.8181818rating 2.8181818
Overall Rating 1.9090909/5rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909

Janiece H.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Superior Service
Very cordial & accomadating. Consult with me before making any changes/new parts, explain cost so there are no surprises.

Joyce W.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/16/2018 Category: Service
they take care of my car promptly!
on my last time there I asked for a change in my appointment and (Cory?) the service writer said "no problem" and he said it with a nice smile. I think he's a keeper!!

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe

Paula L.
Hewitt, TX
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Why make an appointment?
The overall service with Hyundai is good, I was disappointed to have an 8 am appointment and no one showed up to open the gate until after 8.
Also it 8:10 before the service writer made it to work and 2 customers had to wait on him. There was no apologies for being late, no good morning etc. just what can I help you with.
Appears to be a different service writer every time I go in for service.

Barbara B.
excellent service and honesty

Pflugerville, TX
11/06/2018 Category: Service
As good as new!
I had a fluke accident with my new Hyundai. There was significant damage. Greg May Hyundai fixed my car efficiently, and it is as good as new. Thank you!

11/05/2018 Category: Service
Thank You!!
The folks at Sam May went out of their way to help me get my car to them and then delivered it back to me when I was under a lot of stress. I appreciate them going above and beyond to accommodate me. It is driving much better and I feel a lot safer driving after they worked on it. Thank you! !

NS
Nicole S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I had a roadside emergency and the staff helped to fit my car repair in so that I could drive safely home. The staff also followed up with my car a few days later and helped me address any further concerns I had. I felt that staff would try to help my situation in any way they could.

KD
Kimberly D.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Service Survey
Review

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Service was not good
Tech needed to be more aware of his job and completing
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

I apologize for the experience that you had this visit. I will be taking action to make sure that this does not happen again.

Joe B.
Woodway, TX
2016 Hyundai Equus
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Top tier, not
Sam lacks experience, knowledge, and
Communication skills. He has a cocky
Attitude. I was embarrassed to watch and
listen to a conversation he had with another
Client.
He would benefit by reading Sewell’s book.
I would love to visit face to face with
Greg May, before answering the next
Question.

Riesel, TX
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Overall Customer Service
The customer service is great, they are always willing to go the extra mile to make sure everything is taken care of properly.

Claudette C.
Texas
10/23/2018 Category: Service
It was my first time at Greg May Hyundai and the service was great we were in and out in no time
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 10/25/2018

Thank you for the response to the survey.

LL
I love Greg May Hyundai.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/22/2018 Category: Service
2.5 hr oil change
made appointment. service took 2.5 hours. told the 10A appointment had 4 appointments in the slot. price reduced 15.00/should have been no charge, in my opinion. service has definitely declined there.
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 10/25/2018

Thank you for responding to the survey. Unfortunatley when we  have people make appointments online it sometimes lets them overlap and we are forced to take whoever comes in first.

Daniel D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/19/2018 Category: Service
👍
👍👍
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 10/25/2018

Thank you for responding to the survey.

2012 Hyundai Accent
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Quick and easy
In and out quickly with a comfortable wait.

WH
Weldon H.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Service with a smile!
Knowledgeable and friendly employees!

Texas
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Theft of services
When I originally dropped by car off for service I asked to have the tires rotated. When the car was returned and supposedly the services had been performed I asked if the tires had in fact been rotated. Was told they had except I have a blemish on a rim and can tell if the tires had been moved, which they had not. When I informed the customer service rep he went back and asked the tech who said they had been rotated. However, this was contradicted by the location of the rim with the blemish on the vehicle. I asked them to take the car back and in fact have the tires rotated. This time when it was returned I asked if there was a charge for rotating tires. Yes, it costs $29.95 and since this wasn't done I asked if it was still on the invoice which it was. This is theft by services that were not performed. Very unhappy with this dealership. Will not return.
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for responding to the survey. I am sorry that you believe we did not rotate the tires on the vehicle. I was actually out there and watched my technician rotate the tires. When you said they did not rotate the tires I decided to not question it but pull it back in and rotate them again. Also the tire rotation cost $20.95 and I looked over the ticket and you were charged $20.95 not $29.95.

2015 Hyundai Accent
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Thank you!
Thank you, I have alway had good service. The personnel are helpful and do a good job to keep my wheels rolling.