Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5rating 4.37

Overall Rating 2.8181818/5Overall Rating 2.8181818/5rating 2.8181818rating 2.8181818rating 2.8181818
Overall Rating 1.9090909/5rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909

Continue reading recommended reviews

MJ
Mary J.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
08/17/2019 Category: Service
Ed
Not great. Unfriendly atmosphere

micheal r.
07/12/2019
Do your job
Dropped my car off for a scheduled oil change and tire rotation. service manager call later that day saying the car was ready but one of the front tires had a bubble on the inside of the tire and it needed to be replaced. He recommended preplacing both front tires. I said to myself this car is still under factory warranty why do I need to buy tires with only 21,000 miles. When I get to the dealership I the service manager had not checked to see if the vehicle was under warranty and he said no. Then he tried to give me some sorry ass about why he hadn't checked to see. He was more worried about selling 2 new tires than checking to see if my tires were still under warranty. Sad trying to make a sale. After calling and finding my new Elantra was under warranty he informed me they ordered a replacement tire for my car. He told me early that I needed to replace both front tires if one of them was defective. Well after they found out the car was under warranty I guess you only get one tire. And on top of that the car wasn't even ready when me and my wife arrived to pick it up. Great Job Greg May

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.

06/22/2018 Category: Service
Hope I don't get a ticket for no front lic plate.
Where is my lic bracket I keep asking you for?
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

Thank you for responding to the survey. I am sorry about your experience but if you need a front license plate you should talk to sales.

KW
Karen W.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.

Woodway, TX
02/02/2018 Category: Service
need finance officer
when I purchased the car, the Hyundai dealership doesn't have a finance officer. so we had to go to the Greg May Honda dealership in order to purchase the car. Customers were waiting for 3+ hours just to see the finance officer.