Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5rating 4.37

Overall Rating 2.8181818/5Overall Rating 2.8181818/5rating 2.8181818rating 2.8181818rating 2.8181818
Overall Rating 1.9090909/5rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909

Rita M.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Great Service-But
I really thought the service tech was great but as far as the communication goes, I thought it was lacking a bit.
There were things that I wanted checked out and other things (one in particular) that I might have wanted done but I felt rushed and just left without getting them done or asking about it. I must say that I am satisfied with what was done as far as the service on my vehicle goes but felt less than satisfied that not everything was looked into that I wanted done. Thank you for your time and listening.

Lorena, TX
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/30/2019 Category: Service
Greg May Hyundai Waco Horrible.
Rude, workers, inept employees.

2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Very poor service experience
I brought my car in for three items on a Monday morning. I received no information all day about the status of my vehicle. I called on Tuesday and they finally told me they had ordered a part for a recall without informing me and then the wrong part came in. They didn't bother to let me know. They then kept my car until the next day. When I finally came in the next morning, they had done the recall work and replaced some Freon. They noted that I was correct on why my speaker/phone system messes up and identified the part I need but gave me no choice on getting it fixed which I would have done. It was there over two days. I also received no explanation of the recall work and was just told to sign the paper. The BIGGEST problem is I also brought it in to have them check on the clunking sound in my transmission. They did nothing on it. I suspect it is because I am 4-5,000 miles away from 100,000. Not a great job.

Robinson, TX
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/22/2019 Category: Service
It was an oil change!
I don't have friends here.

Ruth S.
Malone, TX
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Watch out for the numerous add on charges when financing
The sales staff is friendly and professional as is the service personnel. However, watch out for the finance Dept. They will try to sell you thousands of dollars of add-ons. Even when you turn them down they may sneak them into your contract.

CG
Cathey G.
06/18/2019 Category: Service
I always get great service from Greg May Hyundai.

Barbara B.
Chilton, TX
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/17/2019 Category: Service
lousy service in the Service Area. excluding the actual mechanics performing the service.
While I would recommend the Service Dept.'s actual out put for work is at least average to good while the Service Advisor is less than adequate for t he job. In my opinion.

Steven S.

Roni B.
China Spring, TX
06/13/2019 Category: Service
PRO CUSTOMER
VERY CUSTOMER FRIENDLY. PROMPT SERVICE. SERVICE WITH A SMILE.

Mc Gregor, TX
2016 Hyundai Equus
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Service visit
Service has been excellent since day 1. No issues with the Equus since day one. Great brand and dealership

Clifton, TX
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Very professional and quick service. The staff at this dealership are amazing! Everyone is very helpful and knowledgable.

FS
Frank S.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/30/2019 Category: Service
What Did They Do????
I brought my 2005 Santa Fe in to have the TCS checked on the computer. Dropped it off before 7:30 am and was driven to work (Thank you). Called several times during the day and was told nothing had been found yet. After work (2:00 pm) I call and a ride was given (Thank you). When I arrived at the dealership was told there was still nothing decided so I waited. Within 10 minutes I was told that it would require a piece that would cost over $1000 plus labor. I declined and ask that my car be returned. I directly asked if it "would be safe to drive". I was told yes I paid and drove off the lot. As I entered and traveled along the frontage road, I noticed a clang on the right side of the vehicle that I had never heard before. It occurred every time I depressed the brake pedal. I turned right on to Bagby in an effort to turn around and return to the dealership. Turned left on Corporation and turned around in an apartment driveway. As I turned right onto Bagby into the right-hand lane and proceeded to signal to pull into the left. Looking over my shoulder to check for cars, I proceeded to pull into that lane. When I looked forward I saw a pickup truck ahead of me. I slammed the brakes on hard. They did NOT respond and I struck the vehicle. The seat belt had worked perfectly and restrained me. My Santa Fe was totaled. The Pickup truck received damage. I ended up with several bruises and cracked ribs and my left knee and leg very bruised and messed up.

There was obviously something not reconnected properly in the effort to get rid of me. So right now I am in severe pain, without anyway of getting around (including work) which may very well result in my losing my job. I have been searching for another suitable vehicle that I will be able to afford on what the insurance company gives me. I have been to several websites, including your's, but there are not many SUVs out there for the little I can afford. Besides, I very much doubt that I would ever trust your dealership to ever have a used vehicle in safe and in working order that I would trust. When friends and associates ask what happened to my car, you may be certain that I will tell them, everything!

05/27/2019 Category: Service
Honesty, and empathy
The people we interacted with were helpful and took interest of our concerns.

WH
Weldon H.
05/26/2019 Category: Service
Sonata service
Very quick and professional service!

Betty S.
05/25/2019 Category: Service
Service and the associates
I don’t take my Hyundai nowhere else but Greg May. I believe they have shown to be honest in their dealings with me. And I trust my car with them.

Cedar Park, TX
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Service was great
When our car broke down a second time (that showed as what was wrong wasn’t actually what was wrong), they went above & beyond to make sure it was fixed completely & we were not inconvenienced.
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 05/30/2019

Thank you for responding to the survey

David B.
Mc Gregor, TX
2019 Hyundai Veloster
05/23/2019 Category: Service
David B.
Everyone was helpful and courteous and ready to help get things done. Even told us about some recalls for our vehicle and parts were ordered already. They told when the parts and key arrived, they would call For an appointment. That is service.

BP
Barbara P.
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Acceptable
Acceptable. I like taking my vehicle back to the same place I bought it
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you for responding to the survey. I understand that you feel like it should have not taken a few days to fix your vehicle. Electrical issues can sometimes take days even weeks to figure out because the only way to find it is to start testing wires in the area. It took the technician a few hours to drop the headliner and see if one of the wires was pinched which was his original thought. The reason it took him 2 days is because he did not find anything wrong after dropping the headliner and had to continue diagnosing and testing wires.

Janiece H.
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Very efficient & timely
I was very happy with the concern of the service attendant and appreciated him keeping me informed of service needed & cost.