Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5rating 4.37

Overall Rating 2.8181818/5Overall Rating 2.8181818/5rating 2.8181818rating 2.8181818rating 2.8181818
Overall Rating 1.9090909/5rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909

CJ
Clifford J.
03/10/2017 Category: Service
Customer
The people
Ben M., Parts Manager from Greg May Hyundai responded on 03/10/2017

Thank you for the feedback. We look forward to being able to assit you in the future. From the Greg May Hyundai service team, Thank you!!

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/07/2017 Category: Service
Oil Change
I came in early and they were able to take care of it earlier than scheduled. Thank you.
Ben M., Parts Manager from Greg May Hyundai responded on 03/07/2017

Thank you for stopping in and being our customer. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to our continued interactions.

Margaret M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/06/2017 Category: Service
Goose service
Ben M., Parts Manager from Greg May Hyundai responded on 03/07/2017

The Greg May Hyundai service team would like to say "Thank you!". We appreciate your feedback and your continued business. If there is anything else you need for your Hyundai we are here to help. Again, thank you.

Houston, TX
2011 Hyundai Elantra
03/04/2017 Category: Service
Enjoyable, but slightly overpriced
While I received good service, and very quickly, I feel my price was not worth what I received. A friend of mine received the same service bundle from their car dealership, for half the price.
Ben M., Parts Manager from Greg May Hyundai responded on 03/06/2017

We appreciate the feedback that you have provided and we try to keep our prices as competitvie as possible. Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions at benmaples.gregmayhyundai@gmail.com. From us at the Greg May Hyundai service department, thank you!

Kathy M.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
03/03/2017 Category: Service
Friendly service.
Ben M., Parts Manager from Greg May Hyundai responded on 03/04/2017

Thank you for completing our survey. We are always striving to be better day to day. Your feedback is very much appreciated. From us here at the Greg May Hyundai service department, thank you.

Woodway, TX
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
03/03/2017 Category: Service
repair
The work was timely and done correctly the first time.
Ben M., Parts Manager from Greg May Hyundai responded on 03/03/2017

We appreciate your business and look forward to our next service appointment. From us here at the Greg May Hyundai service team, thank you!!

EW
Edison W.
Temple, TX
02/28/2017 Category: Service
Fast, able to do recall service & my original within good time. Charge was reasonable and they took my coupon - in fact they gave it back to me & gave me discount so I could use it again!
Ben M., Parts Manager from Greg May Hyundai responded on 03/01/2017

We appreciate your feedback and are happy to provide you the service you deserve!! From the Greg May Hyundai service team, thank you.

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/28/2017 Category: Service
Extremely Quick Service!
I dropped my car off at 8am and by 10:30 they called and said my car was ready. I couldn't believe it! They did an oil change, routine maintenance, and replaced something in my steering wheel that was causing it to click. Friendly staff as always!
Ben M., Parts Manager from Greg May Hyundai responded on 02/28/2017

We appreciate your business and hope that we can provide fast, friendly service in the future. From the Greg May Hyundai Service team, thank you!!

Stacey W.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
02/27/2017 Category: Service
Repair
Fast, friendly, efficient.
Ben M., Parts Manager from Greg May Hyundai responded on 02/27/2017

We appreciate the feedback and would like to thank you for allowing us to be your service dealer. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!

BW
Brenda W.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
02/27/2017 Category: Service
Possibly overbooked
The service was great once they started on my car. I had an appointment for 1:00 and had to wait 30 minutes for them to start work on my car. Nonetheless, I would recommend this business to a friend. Everyone is very nice.
Ben M., Parts Manager from Greg May Hyundai responded on 02/27/2017

Thank you for completing the survey for us. I apologize for the wait and appreciate the feedback. The wait time is sometimes longer than what is expected for unseen issues that arise. None the less, it is something we will focus on improving. Again, from all of us at Greg May Hyundai, thank you for being our customer and we look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

LD

02/26/2017 Category: Service
I really love my Hyundai Sonata
Value of the vehicle
Ben M., Parts Manager from Greg May Hyundai responded on 02/27/2017

Thank you for taking the time to finish our survey. I do appreciate the feedback and we will try to focus more on timing to ensure your wait is not only comfortable but short. I hope we get the chance to provide a better service to you in the future. Again, Thank you for the feedback and being a customer that we could serve.

TG
Timothy G.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
02/24/2017 Category: Service
great
good,precise,and professional
Ben M., Parts Manager from Greg May Hyundai responded on 02/27/2017

We appreciate you stopping in and allowing us to be your service dealer. We would also like to thank you for participating in our survey and we look forward to being able to better ourselves and serve you in the future!

ES
Elton S.
Elm Mott, TX
02/15/2017 Category: Service
Friendly employees
Ben M., Parts Manager from Greg May Hyundai responded on 02/15/2017

We greatly appreciate having you as a customer and would like to thank you again for stopping in for your vehicle maintenance.

LH
Leonard H.
Teague, TX
2014 Hyundai Tucson
02/12/2017 Category: Service
I'm not happy with Hyundai
I think this Tucson isn't any good . Maybe they'll try and trade me another one. I know Hyundai are good cars . I just got a lemon.
Ben M., Parts Manager from Greg May Hyundai responded on 02/13/2017

Thank you for completing the SureCritic survey. Per our phone conversation, I would like to assure you that we are doing everythihg we can for you. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.

NM
Norma M.
02/10/2017 Category: Service
Good service.
No long wait time.
Ben M., Parts Manager from Greg May Hyundai responded on 02/10/2017

We are glad we could provide great service. We look forward to see you for future vehicle maintenance. From the entire Greg May Hyundai family, Thank you

BA
Bobbie A.
11/15/2016 Category: Service
Top ratings in every Department,
We have bought four Hyundai vehicles in the last few years, and are so pleased with them, there are no planes to buy any other brand. Greg May Hyundai, Waco is our dealer, and only dealer. They have top billing in our family!!!!
Ben M., Parts Manager from Greg May Hyundai responded on 11/21/2016

On behalf of the Greg May Hyundai family, we would like to thank you for your continued business.

WM
Walter M.
Robinson, TX
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/02/2016 Category: Service
Prompt Service
Brian K., SERVICE MANAGER from Greg May Hyundai responded on 11/10/2016

On behalf of the Greg May Hyundai service team I would like to thank you for your business.

WR

LT
Larry T.
Temple, TX
10/19/2016 Category: Service
Great customer service. Kept me informed about work being done
Will come back for service.
Brian K., SERVICE MANAGER from Greg May Hyundai responded on 10/21/2016