4.4

Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5

LV
Lummus V.
Malone, TX
2015 Hyundai Elantra
12/29/2017 Category: Service
non disclosure of potential problems with vehicles
Any car from 2013 and on has wiring with soy based insulation. This is a big attraction to rodents if you leave your car outside. You need to be aware that if you buy a vehicle, this leaves you wide open to many problems concerning services for repair of vehicle not being covered by warranty. There has not been public notice made by the Hyundai corporation, or anyone for that matter, that this could become a potentially expensive problem down the road, and that you are not under warranty for service if this happens.
Timothy D. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 01/02/2018

I understand your concerns on the wiring assembly. Unfortunately as I explained when you were here Hyundai warranty does not cover outside influences causing damage to vehicle components. Mice fall under that catagory. We as a dealership do not dictate warranty policies. I hope that you do not have any further issues with rodent damage as the colder weather setting in has moved them to warmer areas including engine bays. Please do take precautions to prevent this from happening again.

BL
Bryan L.
Purdon, TX
12/27/2017 Category: Service
Campaign repair
The serve advisor just transferred from a sister Honda store. I worked at another Hyundai dealership in Dallas. And knew before I brought it in for repair that it would be covered under warranty.
When you transfer someone, give them the time to learn more about the product.
Timothy D. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 12/28/2017

Thank you for the review. We are working on training a new staff on all Hyundai warranty campaigns and procedures.

LO
Lillie O.
Corsicana, TX
12/26/2017 Category: Service
Ok service
Ok.
Timothy D. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 12/27/2017

Thank you for the feedback. The recall that was performed on your vehicle was for an anchor pretensioner inspection and label installation. Although we have appointments set at times we do have jobs that run over on time due to unforeseen complications. However, I do agree that someone should have communicated the time line with you. We will work towards bettering ourselves and hope that your next scheduled visit is more expedient.

TT
Thomas T.
2012 Hyundai Azera
12/25/2017 Category: Service
service
Did the mileage review
Timothy D. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 12/26/2017

Thank you for the review. Any time you needs us, just give us a call.

Jeffery S.
Axtell, TX
12/22/2017 Category: Service
Friendly
Friendly curtious fast service
Timothy D. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 12/26/2017

Thank you for the review. We look forward to seeing you at your next schedule service visit.

AT
Andre T.
Rosebud, TX
2014 Hyundai Equus
12/21/2017 Category: Service
Hope it get better
Weak people seek to gripe strong people move on.

12/21/2017 Category: Service
3 hour oil change.
They wait time is ridiculous.
Timothy D. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 12/26/2017

With only one technician to work on your specific vehicle, we do apologize for the extended wait. We will continue to work on the communication with our new staff and customers.

Timothy D. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 01/04/2018

I apologize for the extended wait time. With only one tech to perform maintenance on the Equus model we, at times, get backed up. I do also apologize for the lack of communication with you on the status of the vehicle. This is something that we are working on. I attempted to speak with someone on the phone but could not reach anyone. If you have time to speak or would like to further discuss this please reach out to us.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/20/2017 Category: Service
THEY ARE EAGER TO PLEASE -- THAT'S A GOOD THING!
I'VE NEVER HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE WITH THEM.
Timothy D. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 12/20/2017

Thank you for a greta five star review!! We hope to provide the same service for you on your next visit.

12/19/2017 Category: Service
Visit was handled very smoothly and professionally.
Timothy D. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 12/20/2017

Thank you for the review. We look forward to your next visit.

EJ
Edward J.
12/19/2017 Category: Service
frends
all dealer people were very nice and gave ne good feedback
Timothy D. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 12/20/2017

Thank you for the reivew. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on the next scheduled maintenance service.

FB
Frankie B.
Bad Tire
On my way to work, I hit something in the road which cut my tire where it couldn't be patch...The team at Greg May got it fix and I wasn't late to work. I appreciate the team quickly fixing the problem. WAY TO GO!!!!!
Timothy D. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 12/19/2017

Thank you for the five star review! Glad we could help you out when you needed it most. We look forward to your next scheduled service visit.

Ben Maples- Parts Manager

KA
Kristina A.
Ok
A car wash after an oil change would be nice, especially since i received my car back with several oily handprints on my hood. Wish they wouldve taken care of that
Timothy D. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 12/19/2017

I apologize for that!! That is not up to the Greg May standards. I will speak with my techs and use your feedback as a learning and training experience. Next time you are in please let us take care of your car wash and vacuum.

Great cars
The people at Greg May Hyundai have been very helpful in every way.
Timothy D. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 12/19/2017

Thank you for the kind words! We try to assist you as best as possible and hope we can continue to build a relationship with you as a customer.

TA
Tom A.
Friendly Folks
Gret Job
Timothy D. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 12/19/2017

Thank you for the five star review!!

AL
Angie L.
Quick and friendly service
I am truly happy every time I have service work done. The staff is friendly and the service is quick.
Timothy D. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 12/15/2017

Thank you very much for the great review. We truly appreciate your continued business and hope to see you on the next scheduled maintenance visit.

TG
Tony G.
Woodway, TX
2014 Hyundai Equus
Bad Service - Mirror Still Not WORKING After 2 Times
Rear view mirror not working
They said they had is replaced w a new one. Not true-still had same blue paint stain...called me a liar on the showroom floor

Bought two new keys...sold only half a key. Had to order the other half later..what a ripoff !!!
Timothy D. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 12/12/2017

I'm sorry that you feel that way. We did replace the mirror as a goodwill gesture despite there being damage from some kind of impact. Which actually classifies it as a customer pay repair, well over $1000. We did the same goodwill repair the second time you arrived with the same concern. All key fobs that come with a valet or pic key are sold seperately, this information was relayed to you upon purchase of the key fobs. Maybe there was a misunderstanding, or it wasn't communicated correctly. I will resolve that concern with our parts department. Again, it is unfortunate that you feel our srevice is bad despite the money you saved having the same mirror replaced twice. If you would like to discuss any of your concerns please reach out to me and I will do my best to make sure we can make it right.