Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5rating 4.37

Overall Rating 2.8181818/5Overall Rating 2.8181818/5rating 2.8181818rating 2.8181818rating 2.8181818
Overall Rating 1.9090909/5rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909

Billy M.
Mc Gregor, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/12/2016 Category: Service
Genisis
I do not recommend this vehicle at all.
Brian K., SERVICE MANAGER from Greg May Hyundai responded on 10/12/2016

BILLY,
 We hope that the service provided by our dealership has be satisfactory, please contact me with anything that we can do to help.

AL
Efficient, courteous staff
Good care
Brian K., SERVICE MANAGER from Greg May Hyundai responded on 10/12/2016

Mr. Lipski
On behalf of the Greg May Hyundai service team I would like to thank you for your business.

CG

10/07/2016 Category: Service
Friendly
Nice place
Brian K., SERVICE MANAGER from Greg May Hyundai responded on 10/07/2016

Thank you for your feedback and we appologize for any inconvenience that you have experienced after the repair that was performed on your vehicle, please stop by so that my technicians can correct the steering on your vehicle to the proper alignment.

10/05/2016 Category: Service
A bit concerning that I never had an issue with my car battery before, until picking it up from being serviced- it went out the next time I drove it .
Brian K., SERVICE MANAGER from Greg May Hyundai responded on 10/07/2016

Thank you very much for the kind words and know that we are concerned that you experience an issue with your vehicle after having service done with us. Please know that we would in no way tamper with a customers vehicle to make perform in a negative way and if you would like to have a diagnostic done on the starting and charging system of your vehicle we would be happy to do so at no charge. Feel free to contact me if there is anything that you would like to discuss.

10/05/2016 Category: Service

Very friendly and knowledgable

Mrs Dunlap,

2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/04/2016 Category: Service
About what is expected for service after the sale.
I have no idea what it's like to buy a car from Greg May. The dealership was Sam Nay when we bought our Elantra. I do think it's ridiculous that the dealership isn't willing to replace a $50-75 window tint (your cost) to keep a customer happy and willing to come back for service and to buy our next Hyundai. We'll make a short drive to another dealership.

Cynthia M.
Belton, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/03/2016 Category: Service
Service and without over sell or outrageous pricing!!!
Great team. The work to make sure you get what you want and that's your vehicle back in the best way possible!!!

Mrs Modeste,

Rochelle B.
Crawford, TX
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Tucson recall
Recall was completed quickly; very friendly and professional. Thanks!

Mrs. Brunson

MICHAEL M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Greg May Hyundai Service
A good place to do business. Service staff was knowledgeable and courteous. Got me in and out fast and work was done right the first time.
Brian K., SERVICE MANAGER from Greg May Hyundai responded on 10/03/2016

Mr. Morgan

ES
Eddie S.
Lorena, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/02/2016 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
I have always had my vehicle serviced here and have had no issues with the employees or service. Good Job!

Mr. Smith,

BrianKerleyy

John B.
China Spring, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/02/2016 Category: Service
Great Dealership experience
Service Mgr. Brian and service adviser Shandie are great to deal with. They do their job well. Plus all others in sales/service that we've met are helpful and friendly. Great place to visit.

John,

Kathy M.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
10/01/2016 Category: Service
Efficient, Friendly, and timely
I went in for a routine oil change and check-up. Everyone was friendly and knowledgeable. The work was performed in under a hour. Thank you for taking great care of my Tucson.

Mrs. Mcneil,

Michael C.
Whitney, TX
10/01/2016 Category: Service
They were closed on Sunday when I needed to drop off my car so We had to park it out front. Mr Cooper came and got our keys on his day off to take care of us and to protect our car. Big Thank You... Everyone stepped up to the plate, Thanks

Mr. Cole

WH
Weldon H.
Friendly Folks!
Exceptional service with a smile.

Carol B.
09/30/2016 Category: Service
Knowledgeable customer service and technical staff.
Keep up the good work, always strive to be the best.

KA
Kevin A.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
Awesome
I am so pleased with this service department. They have never let me down. I may never buy another brand...

AW
Aubrey W.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great service department
Always friendly, courteous, knowledgeable, and efficient.

CT
Cecile T.
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
09/29/2016 Category: Service
The service was done in a timely manner and done in a professional way.