Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5rating 4.37

Overall Rating 2.8181818/5Overall Rating 2.8181818/5rating 2.8181818rating 2.8181818rating 2.8181818
Overall Rating 1.9090909/5rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909

HG
Haley G.
07/28/2016 Category: Service
Engine "rebuild" after total damage under guaranty
Service took 5 weeks, got a rental car from the the dealership and they installed a short block without telling me when the original design was a long block.
Brian K., SERVICE MANAGER from Greg May Hyundai responded on 07/29/2016

Mr Gomez,
We appologize for any misunderstanding that hyundai made available only a short block for the repair of your vehicle. It is manufactures policy to only replace the failed component for warranty repairs, also only hyundai provided parts are used on vehicles that are repaired under warranty. If you beleive that the vehicle is not behaving correctly please return to the dealer for diagnostics that will be covered under the warranty by Hyundai Motors of America. We at the Greg May service department pride ourselves on customer service so if you need any assisatnce please contact me right away. Thank You for your survey rating and we hope to see you soon the exchange the break in oil on your replaced engine. plese wait 4000 miles before we exchange to oil.

Hewitt, TX
07/28/2016 Category: Service
The staff is always very friendly and helpful and the location is very convenient both to my home and place of work
I have only had my Hyundai Sonata for a year, and fortunately have not had to visit the dealership very often, but when I have everyone has been very helpful and friendly.
Brian K., SERVICE MANAGER from Greg May Hyundai responded on 07/29/2016

On behalf of the Greg May Hyundai service team I would like to thank you for your business.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/27/2016 Category: Service
oil change
Was able to make appointment on day I had off work. Some parts prices seem high (cabin air filter). Wish they would offer car wash or at least a vacuum interior to ease the pain.
Brian K., SERVICE MANAGER from Greg May Hyundai responded on 07/28/2016

Fort Worth, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/27/2016 Category: Service
Did What Was Required
Nothing special. Did not receive a 30 point inspection plan, car was not washed (was hoping the dealership would have offered), they did what was required.
Brian K., SERVICE MANAGER from Greg May Hyundai responded on 07/27/2016

B &.
2014 Hyundai Equus
07/22/2016 Category: Service
Personable Service Team
The service team is always considerate and helpful

MATTHEW S.

07/20/2016 Category: Service
good work
good work

07/20/2016 Category: Service
I received a call for a rep that told me about the recall for the Elantras. I was able to get in right after that call to get the issue fixed. Took a couple of hours but that is understandable when multiple parts are being removed and replaced. They provided me with a ride home which was almost 30 minutes away and picked me up. Overall great service with friendly representatives.

Carol B.
Bremond, TX
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/19/2016 Category: Service
Service Experience
The staff was very friendly, helpful, and positive from the time I called to set up the appointment until we were finished. The service was completed promptly. Our cabin filter and air filter needed to be replaced. They were brought to us and shown to us so that we could see for ourselves that they needed to be replaced. It was a good service experience.

Rhonda C.

PD
Priscilla D.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/15/2016 Category: Service
It was a first class experience, THANKS!
Brian K., SERVICE MANAGER from Greg May Hyundai responded on 07/18/2016

2011 Hyundai Tucson
07/14/2016 Category: Service
Very friendly and informative
Always friendly when I bring my car in. Also they walk me through everything that needs to be done and what it will cost and how long it will take.
Brian K., SERVICE MANAGER from Greg May Hyundai responded on 07/18/2016

2010 Hyundai Elantra To
07/14/2016 Category: Service
Review of recent visit
The customer service was great and I was taken care of within what I call reasonable time since I had no appointment.
Brian K., SERVICE MANAGER from Greg May Hyundai responded on 07/14/2016

Robert B.
Hewitt, TX
2012 Hyundai Azera
07/13/2016 Category: Service
do it right
Second try, but this time they kept working on the problem and it was solved. Sometimes it takes awhile to solve the problem, but they kept at it and got it right. We were treated right and kept informed throughout the work. Also no charge!
Brian K., SERVICE MANAGER from Greg May Hyundai responded on 07/14/2016

Timothy S.
Dawson, TX
07/12/2016 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Greg May service department is the best auto dealer service department I have ever dealt with Highly recommend
Brian K., SERVICE MANAGER from Greg May Hyundai responded on 07/13/2016

VF
Virginia F.
07/08/2016 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
The great service and family atmosphere.
Brian K., SERVICE MANAGER from Greg May Hyundai responded on 07/09/2016

Thomas B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/08/2016 Category: Service
Wish more buisnes's were this way
Considering my visit was a "drop in" not scheduled. Time waiting was short . All employees were polite and helpful
Brian K., SERVICE MANAGER from Greg May Hyundai responded on 07/09/2016