Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5rating 4.38

Overall Rating 2.8181818/5Overall Rating 2.8181818/5rating 2.8181818rating 2.8181818rating 2.8181818
Overall Rating 1.9090909/5rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/15/2016 Category: Service
Efficiency
seem to know what they are doing
Brian K., SERVICE MANAGER from Greg May Hyundai responded on 02/16/2016

On behalf of the Greg May Hyundai service team I would like to thank you for your business.

Brian Kerley

Stanley M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/02/2016 Category: Service
A Great Dealership and a Great Vehicle
This dealership has always handled my vehicle's service needs excellently and effectively. I am on my second Genesis Sedan and I believe that these cars are a great value. They have wonderful engineering and reliability in my seven years of ownership experience. The Service Department has always been diligent in their attitude and work on my vehicle.
Brian K., SERVICE MANAGER from Greg May Hyundai responded on 02/02/2016

It was a pleasure meeting you at your last service, and on behalf of everyone in the service department, we greatly look forward to your future visits at Greg May Hyundai Service Department! Thank you for your kind words and for being a loyal member of our Hyundai family.

Brian Kerley

RD
Ryan D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/24/2015 Category: Service
Nice place, but the pricing has gone up.
I will continue to come for warranty work. However, routine maintenance, I will look elsewhere. It's a shame that the people I came to know no longer work there.
Jerry S., Service Manager from Greg May Hyundai responded on 12/26/2015

We at Greg May Hyundai are here to take care of all your Hyundai needs.

SHARON M.
Montgomery, TX
12/12/2015 Category: Service
Welcome to Waco
Just moved to the area; glad to find a dealership with good service & helpful staff
Jerry S., Service Manager from Greg May Hyundai responded on 12/14/2015

We are glad to have you here at Greg May Hyundai, and look forward to taking care of all your Hyundai needs.

Hewitt, TX
2013 Hyundai Tucson
12/12/2015 Category: Service
Great staff and fast service
The staff is so friendly and they work quickly to get the job done!
Jerry S., Service Manager from Greg May Hyundai responded on 12/12/2015

Here at Greg May Hyundai we strive to make your visit with us a great experience every time. We look forward to your next visit.

PG
PAMELA G.
Lorena, TX
12/11/2015 Category: Service
Love me Hyundai
The people and the service is awesome. I've had a lot of new cars at different dealerships over the years and Greg May Hiundai is the best ever. I've bought 3 cars from there.
Jerry S., Service Manager from Greg May Hyundai responded on 12/11/2015

Thank you for allowing us to take care of all your Hyundai needs. Greg May Hyundai's goal is complete customer satisfaction.

EW
EMILY W.
12/08/2015 Category: Service
great service
I was created with a smile when I came in...the service advisor Shandie was very prompt in helping me...I was also greeted by another service advisor Jason and the service manager Jerry...my entire visit lasted less then 30 minutes....the technician was very helpful and informative when I asked any questions. My car was also in pristine condition when I left. Great job!
Jerry S., Service Manager from Greg May Hyundai responded on 12/09/2015

Thank you for trusting us with your Hyundai needs.

C H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/28/2015 Category: Service
Great people and service
Great people and service
Jerry S., Service Manager from Greg May Hyundai responded on 11/28/2015

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle.

EW
EDISON W.
Temple, TX
11/26/2015 Category: Service
Great place to get service
Only reason I didn't give 5 stars is the waiting area - lack of amenities, rather small. Otherwise 5/5. People are wonderful, they do their job well.
Jerry S., Service Manager from Greg May Hyundai responded on 11/28/2015

Thank you for coming to our Dealership for your service needs.

YV
YVONNE V.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/23/2015 Category: Service
I have never felt so out of place. No one made me feel welcome if they were not the ones waiting on you.
I went in for a oil change. While I was waiting on I saw 6 Greg May employees made eye contact with 3 of them from car salesman to office and not one of them man or woman said hi or hello. I just got blank looks. I paid 53.00 for just my oil to be changed none of my other fluids were filled but I did pay for it and sent home thinking it was all done. My check engine light was on and I called back just trying to to get put why it was on. I called back asked the man who answered the phone if any other fluids were added he said yes I asked him to just double check he said "he knew that all other fluids were added." When I stopped I looked under my good and saw nothing was added only the oil. I called the service department and told them I was on my way back which I had to leave the parking lot of my job and head back. The service department manager came out to show me what all was done along with the man who serviced my car. They did correct the other fluids after I showed them. I did ask the manager to explain why this happens he could not so he offered me a free oil change for next time. I told him how unhappy I was and how the employees could not even say hello or make me feel welcome.
Jerry S., Service Manager from Greg May Hyundai responded on 11/24/2015

Hello Mrs. Villareal,

Firstly, thank you so much for your feedback on your visit with us. All comments, both positive and otherwise, help us grow to better service and accomodate our customers. I will be speaking with the sales manager about your experience to ensure all customers receive warm welcomes here at Greg May Hyundai. Again, I deeply regret your unsatisfactory experience, and I look forward to when you return for your free oil change so that we may earn the chance to exceed your expectations.

DJ
DERRICK J.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/14/2015 Category: Service
Title
The quality of work
Jerry S., Service Manager from Greg May Hyundai responded on 11/16/2015

Thank you allowing us to take care of all your Hyundai needs.

SJ
SHARON J.
Lorena, TX
11/13/2015 Category: Service
Service Review
Fast and friendly!
Jerry S., Service Manager from Greg May Hyundai responded on 11/13/2015

Thank you for your business for my staff and I.

SD
Shay D.
Troy, TX
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
10/30/2015 Category: Service
Window repair
Although the part was back ordered and took longer than expected, once it arrived service was excellent and was covered by warranty without my even having to inquire.
Jerry S., Service Manager from Greg May Hyundai responded on 10/30/2015

We enjoyed having you in our dealership for your Hyundai needs, We look forward to serving you again.

BW
Barbara W.
2012 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
10/27/2015 Category: Service
Had a flat tire to replace
I brought the car in to have a new tire put on and the spare wasn't put back under the car where it belongs.
Jerry S., Service Manager from Greg May Hyundai responded on 10/27/2015

I apologize, your next visit please ask for me. Thank you.

2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
10/21/2015 Category: Service
I have always received good services at this service station. However, I wish that the warranty covered much more and that the cost was less.
Jerry S., Service Manager from Greg May Hyundai responded on 10/21/2015

Thank you for coming into Greg May Hyundai for your service needs.

PM
PATRICIA M.
Mexia, TX
10/19/2015 Category: Service
great service and easy to access
Jerry S., Service Manager from Greg May Hyundai responded on 10/20/2015

Thank you for trusting us with your Hyundai needs.

AC
ARLENE C.
10/14/2015 Category: Service
Not.
The people were overall polite, but very quiet. No small talk, no jokes, which made the experience awkward. Since most dealerships are very friendly! I was there to get a key fob programmed, on a whim I stated that I was curious how much a new hood would cost. Once done I was charged the normal fee to program the key fob. I was also charged $5 to look up the price for a hood, because they "price compared" and shipped for the best price...which was $1,000!!!!!!!! It's not about the amount of the charge.....it's about the principle that I could have looked up the price online, if I had known that this dealership charges for something that should be a common courteous thing!!!! You shouldn't charge someone to look up the price of a overpriced hood! I would be getting the hood from the dealership...profit....why profit on TELLING me the price too???????
Jerry S., Service Manager from Greg May Hyundai responded on 10/15/2015

Thank you for your feedback. At Greg May Hyundai, we strive to provide excellent service and support to our customers; as such, we never charge for quotes or estimates on parts that do not require diagnostic time. Upon reviewing your invoice, we show there was no charge for the quote you requested. We do appreciate your business and would love the opportunity to meet with you in order to review your invoice. Please come by any time so I can personally discuss this concern with you.

JOHN H.
10/13/2015 Category: Service
open on saturday
needed tire rotation and was not recommended by service person.
Jerry S., Service Manager from Greg May Hyundai responded on 10/13/2015

We at Greg May Hyundai are working hard to build a better dealership. This a matter that will be addressed, Thank you

Corliss M.
2010 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
10/09/2015 Category: Service
The service provided
The service provide on my last visit was very good. I was able to get in there and out within less than an hour.
Jerry S., Service Manager from Greg May Hyundai responded on 10/10/2015

Thank you for trusting us with all  your Hyundai needs.

STANLEY M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/05/2015 Category: Service
2015 Genesis Fuel Line Warranty Service
Jerry Shelton and Jason were excellent help to me in getting an unusual problem diagnosed and fixed on my V-8 Genesis. The service tech, John was also wonderful to work with in the problem's solution.
Jerry S., Service Manager from Greg May Hyundai responded on 10/05/2015

We at Greg May Hyundai look forward to taking care of you and your Genesis needs.