Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5rating 4.38

Overall Rating 2.8181818/5Overall Rating 2.8181818/5rating 2.8181818rating 2.8181818rating 2.8181818
Overall Rating 1.9090909/5rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909

Woodway, TX
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Can’t seem to fix my car
I have taken my car in twice now for the same issue, and now it will need to be taken back to the dealership as it still isn’t fixed. I’m getting tired of the lack of service.

2016 Hyundai Equus
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Routine Maintenance
Oil change and wiper check. Quick friendly service finished in a very short time as promised.

BP
Barbara P.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
I have never had a bad experience dealing with Greg may Hyundai, they are respect full and accommodating and overall a very nice business to deal with

LV
Linda V.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Could use some attention to detail
My service took longer than expected. I was offered an amenity in advance which was not available to me on the day of service. The area worked on was dirty after the service and my passenger seat was left pushed back so far that I couldn't see out of my back window. There were a couple of minor things missing from my messy console area.

I now work at another dealership myself. This just shows me what we want to be careful of at our dealership.

01/08/2019 Category: Service
Blown off
All they did was put my car on a machine nothing was done car was doing the same thing it was wen I brought it

Deanne M.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Why both with appointments
I dropped off for a simple oil change that I made an appointment for and over an hour later I was told it hadn’t been started.

John B.
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Service was on time and done professionally

Micheal R.
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Knowledge of repairs to the vehicle
Knowledge of repairs to the vehicle.
Not good.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
SERVICE
Great service as always

2011 Hyundai Tucson
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Convenience of location in proximty to work
First time using the service department under new management...Business is moving in the right direction

WS
Wesley S.
Hewitt, TX
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
12/29/2018 Category: Service
work review
I was quoted one price for the work, and when I went to pick up my car, they had done the work two days early and the price was half the price. It was great.

Woodway, TX
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Acceptable service
Battery price on the high side!

12/27/2018 Category: Service
2 hours and 15 min oil change
Poor customer service. Scheduled an appointment and it still took over 2 hours.

GM
Greg M.
12/24/2018 Category: Service
Great service dept

Hewitt, TX
12/23/2018 Category: Service
Extended warranty
I took my vehicle to be fixed from an extended warranty part but after that they left my vehicle steering wheel crooked. I ask for a pickup they told me they will call me back never did then I realized it something was wrong so I took it back they didn’t offer a loaner vehicle I requested it but they didn’t have one. They finally after a while told me they will pickup my vehicle from work to fix it They did but I had to call to remind them and ask for an approximate time of pickup.

Lorena, TX
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Good place to do business
Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Prompt, quality service. Will continue to do business with Greg May Hyundai.

Dennis G.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Making Things Right
Greg May Hyundai's staff will all things possible to make all things right when it comes to vehicle performance and service.

Charles S.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Good service and communication. Took more than an hour to do an oil change plus, air filter change and windshield wiper change.

2016 Hyundai Equus
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Fast service. Friendly people
Fast service and friendly people

KH
Kevin H.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Great service, however, I had to remind the service department that I had purchased an extended warranty to cover the repair.