Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5rating 4.38

Overall Rating 2.8181818/5Overall Rating 2.8181818/5rating 2.8181818rating 2.8181818rating 2.8181818
Overall Rating 1.9090909/5rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909

AQ
Alberto Q.
Clifton, TX
08/24/2018 Category: Service
They make you feel like family.
They are fast, but very thorough and make you feel like family. They will go over anything you need to know as many times as you need until you are comfortable and happy. I will recommend this dealership to everyone. Great energy!!
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

RU
Robert U.
08/23/2018 Category: Service
The staff is very friendly
Staff is very knowledgeable of there service. Always call me in advance to inform me of the findings.
Will continue to trade with Greg May Hyundai
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

Robin M.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Kindly Worked in my car emergency
Got a surprise dead battery which I initially thought was another more serious problem. Dealer was swamped but worked me in and in only 2 hrs!! Very appreciative since kids and out of town guests were in tow.

Unknown, TX
Friendly and fast service
Oil change and tire rotation. Service was friendly and fast. Did not have to wait too long.

RL
Richard L.
08/21/2018 Category: Service
It was just a Recall issue
No comment

ID
Iris D.
Riesel, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Better service
I asked to have my tires rotated after seeing a sign that read " buy 4 tires and get them rotated free for 2 years" the service tech told me it would cost 29.00. I said the signs says buy 4 tires get 2 years rotation for free well I bought a 20,000.00 plus car and no free tire rotation. That pretty much tells me something. Thanks but NO THANKS I will go to Discount Tire to buy my next tires and I will get them rotate for free even now BEFORE I HAVE TO BUY NEW ONES. I like my Santa Fe just not your policies. So more tan likely I will start to go some place else to have my oil changed.
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you for responding to the survey.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/08/2018 Category: Service
It was timely and the personnel were friendly.
I have one question -- I have noticed a huge turnover in personnel since I bought my car. It seems each time I'm there there are new faces in almost every position. What could be the problem?
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Cameron, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/06/2018 Category: Service
My car was serviced in a timely manner and the job they was great. They got it in at the appointment time. The only problem was that the vehicle was finished before lunch and I wasn't called until after lunch but in the end it worked out all right.
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

BG
Brittany G.
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Tire replaced
Enviroment was clean and friendly. Actual technician that did replacement of tire and service desk were excellant. But when I tried to find out why a tire blew at 10k miles and if covered by warranty, the gentleman I spoke to did not seem intrested in discussing. That aside everything else was great
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Woodway, TX
07/29/2018 Category: Service
Good Guys
They talk with you and are careful to explain

Mary R.
Temple, TX
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Everyone seems knowledgeable and they are all friendly.
I was able to get my new care in for it's first service in very good time. The service department transported me to a store at Central Texas Mall and picked me up when car was finished which was sooner than I had anticipated. Just all around good people.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Customer Service
The staff is friendly and polite whenever I bring my Santa Fe in to be serviced.

PD
Pamela D.
07/28/2018 Category: Service
A little surprised by the price of the oil change and tire rotation. They have changed to synthetic oil and it costs more now. With my other cars oil changes and tire rotation were free for two years. Not so with my Hyundai. The only thing that I don’t like about my car or the service.

Lorena, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Bad tire warranty
4 Kumo tires bought less than a year ago and less than 30k miles and this place will not warranty two of them they deem necessary for replacement
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 07/23/2018

Thank you for responding to the survey. The reason your tires are not covered under warranty is because you did not have a tire rotation the entire time you had the tires. Make sure to rotate your tires every 8k miles so that the tires do not wear as fast

LA
Lynn A.
Lorena, TX
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Quick
My inspection was done in a timely manner. Had plenty of time to do it during lunch.

EL
Edward L.
Mc Gregor, TX
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Professional and thorough job in a reasonable time frame
They determined the problem, and corrected it in good time.

Jean G.
Richmond, TX
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Traveling back to Houston from Santa Fe and encountered AC issue. Had it fixed and we were back on the road in less than 2 hours. Very reasonable cost!

Elm Mott, TX
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Disappointing
Never will I buy a car from here again, or will I have any service at this dealership ever again.
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you for responding to the survey. Could you please explain to us why you had a bad experience?

Pflugerville, TX
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Thanks for a quick rescue!
Backing out of a garage Monday, I broke my passenger side mirror. I was on my way to Waco. I had never been to Greg May Hyundai in Waco. I called them and said that I was a new customer. I asked if they could replace my mirror as soon as possible, since I had to make a 90-mile drive on Wednesday. They special-ordered a new mirror and installed it Wednesday morning. It looks and operates like new, including the blind-spot warning system. I felt safe and well-protected for my 90-mile drive on Wednesday. Thank you to everyone who helped me at Greg May Hyundai!
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

John C.
Oklahoma City, OK
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Aweful Customer Service
If you are traveling and your Hyundai breaks done DO NOT go to Greg May Hyundai to get fixed. They do not treat travelers with any kind of concern or respect.
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Mr. Clark,

I would like to address your survey comments. Yes, you brought your car in at 5:00 saying you had engine problems. I told you that I would see if our technician could look at it. Our engine technician only works until 5:00 but he offered to stay to diagnose your car and found out it did need an engine because it was seized up. As I told you, Hyundai was already closed and I have to submit a prior authorization to see if warranty will okay the repair of any engine claim. This process usually takes 24 hours. I explained to you that I could not give you a loaner car because our loaner cars cannot go out of state and I could not give you a rental until Hyundai ok’d the claim. I offered to take you someplace and our driver took you where you asked to go. The next morning, you called Hyundai and they confirmed to you what I had told you the previous evening.

If I had been more worried about leaving (which I do not leave until 6:00 pm), I would not have even asked my engine technician if he would stay so we could diagnose your car. It would have been easier for me to tell you that he had gone home. I feel I did my best to help you by getting your car diagnosed and taking you where you wanted to go.

My father called Hyundai to talk to them about your conversation with them and he felt that your decision to tow your car back to Oklahoma was the best for all involved because if you weren’t happy with us following procedures and our technician staying late to diagnose your car and then helping you get somewhere, then we would never be able to make you happy.

Sincerely,