Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5rating 4.39
4.4

Overall Rating 3.0000015/5Overall Rating 3.0000015/5Overall Rating 3.0000015/5rating 3.0000015rating 3.0000015
Overall Rating 1.9230769/5rating 1.9230769rating 1.9230769rating 1.9230769rating 1.9230769

BK
Beverly K.
Moody, TX
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Better be ready to wait!
Losing my keys was unacceptable.

LL
Lori L.
Keizer, OR
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/01/2019 Category: Service
2013 Santa Fe
I appreciate the fact that the service department listened to my concern and made the correction that was necessary. It was expressed to me that they have dealt with the issue of the oil leakage and I am now confident it was addressed correctly. Thank you.

10/01/2019 Category: Service
This is the first time I have experienced poor quality service, but it was a big oops as far as the work done, I expected my oil change service to be completed without issues, as it seems to be a pretty standard service type call.
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

Customer has been contacted and issue has been resolved.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/29/2019 Category: Service
Need to work on customer service
Sales associates are friendly and helpful; the service department is not at all friendly. Quite frankly several of them have been rude. This is not just one time either. I have been in several times in the last year and tried to give them several chances thinking it was just a bad day. After this most recent service I do not plan on going back.
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 10/04/2019

Thank you for responding to the survey. I would like to discuss your visit if you have time to call me.

Sam May

Thornton, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/11/2019 Category: Service
Never to Return
Service Department Manager does not have his Daddy’s back and Gregg May does not return calls. Will go elsewhere after 2 botched service appointments.

Micheal R.
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Hire people with management skills
Service manager was more worried about selling tires then the maintenance of my Vehicle. Or Whether the vehicle was under warranty.

Lorena, TX
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/30/2019 Category: Service
Greg May Hyundai Waco Horrible.
Rude, workers, inept employees.

FS
Frank S.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/30/2019 Category: Service
What Did They Do????
I brought my 2005 Santa Fe in to have the TCS checked on the computer. Dropped it off before 7:30 am and was driven to work (Thank you). Called several times during the day and was told nothing had been found yet. After work (2:00 pm) I call and a ride was given (Thank you). When I arrived at the dealership was told there was still nothing decided so I waited. Within 10 minutes I was told that it would require a piece that would cost over $1000 plus labor. I declined and ask that my car be returned. I directly asked if it "would be safe to drive". I was told yes I paid and drove off the lot. As I entered and traveled along the frontage road, I noticed a clang on the right side of the vehicle that I had never heard before. It occurred every time I depressed the brake pedal. I turned right on to Bagby in an effort to turn around and return to the dealership. Turned left on Corporation and turned around in an apartment driveway. As I turned right onto Bagby into the right-hand lane and proceeded to signal to pull into the left. Looking over my shoulder to check for cars, I proceeded to pull into that lane. When I looked forward I saw a pickup truck ahead of me. I slammed the brakes on hard. They did NOT respond and I struck the vehicle. The seat belt had worked perfectly and restrained me. My Santa Fe was totaled. The Pickup truck received damage. I ended up with several bruises and cracked ribs and my left knee and leg very bruised and messed up.

There was obviously something not reconnected properly in the effort to get rid of me. So right now I am in severe pain, without anyway of getting around (including work) which may very well result in my losing my job. I have been searching for another suitable vehicle that I will be able to afford on what the insurance company gives me. I have been to several websites, including your's, but there are not many SUVs out there for the little I can afford. Besides, I very much doubt that I would ever trust your dealership to ever have a used vehicle in safe and in working order that I would trust. When friends and associates ask what happened to my car, you may be certain that I will tell them, everything!

RF
Ronald F.
Porter, TX
2017 Hyundai Veloster
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Worse experience at a dealership ever
Complete lack of customer service
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you for responding to the survey. What could Greg May Hyundai do to improve?

SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 05/30/2019

Again thank you for responding. This review is for the dealership and not Hyundai itself. Did the dealership perform well in completing the repairs with good service?

AP
Angie P.
Texas
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Worse Customer Care
Sam the “service manager” is the most unprofessional and ridiculous person to deal with. My recent experience with trying to get a recent oil change covered under my prepaid maintenance plan was overlooked and my fiancé upon pickup paid $55.00 since he was told we were lied to from the dealership we purchased from which was out of Dallas. Purpose of going to Dallas is we were warned not to mess with Greg May, this was my first and last time to deal with them and I would never refer anyone to them. After getting the runaround on the phone between Sam and the cashier I just showed up in person. Again, was passed off from Sam who told the cashier in front of me “ he didn’t have time to mess with it” After lying on the phone saying once a ticket is closed out they cannot issue a refund. (Lie! He just “didn’t have time to mess with it”
Ben A M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

I am truly sorry that you had this experience. I would like to try and make this right on our end and go over a few things about your visit. Please reach out to me at your earliest convience.

Ben Maples-Parts Manager

Streetman, TX
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Got my car back with a caution light on after a "multi-point" inspection.
My car is under warranty and has been having transmission issues since I bought it including very shaky gear-shifting and overheating in traffic and this dealership says that's "normal." I took it in for several issues and got it back with a caution light on after a service-person did a "multi-point inspection" and marked everything fine. The issue was my tail light which was one of the three issues I listed when I brought it in. They gave it back to me needing an oil change, an air filter and cabin filter change and nobody offered to provide those services. They had my car for 3 days without updating me on the status of my vehicle.

Woodway, TX
02/24/2019 Category: Service
refusal to honor a coupon they had promised to honor
Don't buy a car here and don't trust the service dept.

2009 Hyundai Elantra
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Not great
...

SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

I looked over your Repair notes and we actually told you that your vehicle needed a new transmission. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Gatesville, TX
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
POOR customer service in the service department.
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

Thank you for responding to the survey. What could we do better to improve your experience?

2012 Hyundai Genesis
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Bad Service / No documentation
Bad service. Documentation not available. Poor service staff
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

Thank you for responding to the survey. We were in the process that day of switching how we distribute multipoints and an error was made.

Texas
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Left with a new problem...
Brought it in for one issue, left with a new problem. Would have thought they would have done a once over to advise and fix, but didn’t.

Mexia, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Cramped dealership and service area. No help on chronic bulb failure problem. No loaner.
All of above. Ignore chronic problem and charge ridiculous price for problem that has existed since car was purchased new. In addition to repacements, in records, one visit was picked pin on blinker. Still required 100 mile drive round trip and wait at dealership.

Woodway, TX
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Can’t seem to fix my car
I have taken my car in twice now for the same issue, and now it will need to be taken back to the dealership as it still isn’t fixed. I’m getting tired of the lack of service.

01/08/2019 Category: Service
Blown off
All they did was put my car on a machine nothing was done car was doing the same thing it was wen I brought it

Mc Gregor, TX
12/27/2018 Category: Service
2 hours and 15 min oil change
Poor customer service. Scheduled an appointment and it still took over 2 hours.