Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5rating 4.37

Overall Rating 2.8181818/5Overall Rating 2.8181818/5rating 2.8181818rating 2.8181818rating 2.8181818
Overall Rating 1.9090909/5rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909

MJ

Connie W.
Mc Gregor, TX
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/07/2019 Category: Service
Great People! High Prices.
The title says it all.

Barbara B.
Chilton, TX
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/17/2019 Category: Service
lousy service in the Service Area. excluding the actual mechanics performing the service.
While I would recommend the Service Dept.'s actual out put for work is at least average to good while the Service Advisor is less than adequate for t he job. In my opinion.

Lorena, TX

BP
Barbara P.
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Acceptable
Acceptable. I like taking my vehicle back to the same place I bought it
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you for responding to the survey. I understand that you feel like it should have not taken a few days to fix your vehicle. Electrical issues can sometimes take days even weeks to figure out because the only way to find it is to start testing wires in the area. It took the technician a few hours to drop the headliner and see if one of the wires was pinched which was his original thought. The reason it took him 2 days is because he did not find anything wrong after dropping the headliner and had to continue diagnosing and testing wires.

04/12/2019 Category: Service
AFRAID TO SPEAK I GUESS
Five employees walked by, made eye contact and not one spoke. All were men. Work on your customer service.
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 05/30/2019

Thank you for responding to the survey. I would be more than happy to give you a discount on your next service due to your experience that you had with us.

Sam May

PD
Paul D.
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Recall Service
Brought vehicle in for two recall services. These were done in an efficient and timely manner. A multi-point inspection was also done. Of the three recommendations none seem correct or accurate:
1) Steering Coupler ($250): No symptoms when driving.
2) Tune Up ($150): Less than 80,000 miles on vehicle.
3) Wiper Blades: less than 4-months old.

SJ
Stevie J.
Mc Gregor, TX
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Perils of SOPs and internet scheduling.
Using the internet to book an appointment saved no time. The dealership received no explanations and the categories available did not adequately explain what I wanted without those notes. So the service dept wound up doing the write-up by hand anyway. The Hyundai SOP resulted in me having to come in a 2nd time 7 days later to resolve a CEL, which resulted in an additional 1.5 days forced to be off work. And at no time was a courtesy vehicle or even a ride to home(much less work) ever available. I will say the service guys were polite in a difficult situation that was not completely in their control, but they are the face of Hyundai for me so they suffer the consequence of bad web implementation/communication, faulty SOP, and lack of transportation support to even get back to the house.

VR
Vanessa R.
Austin, TX
03/15/2019 Category: Service

BW
Brenda W.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Everything is great except the management of time.
Already given.

LV
Linda V.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Could use some attention to detail
My service took longer than expected. I was offered an amenity in advance which was not available to me on the day of service. The area worked on was dirty after the service and my passenger seat was left pushed back so far that I couldn't see out of my back window. There were a couple of minor things missing from my messy console area.

I now work at another dealership myself. This just shows me what we want to be careful of at our dealership.

Deanne M.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Why both with appointments
I dropped off for a simple oil change that I made an appointment for and over an hour later I was told it hadn’t been started.

Micheal R.
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Knowledge of repairs to the vehicle
Knowledge of repairs to the vehicle.
Not good.

Hewitt, TX
12/23/2018 Category: Service
Extended warranty
I took my vehicle to be fixed from an extended warranty part but after that they left my vehicle steering wheel crooked. I ask for a pickup they told me they will call me back never did then I realized it something was wrong so I took it back they didn’t offer a loaner vehicle I requested it but they didn’t have one. They finally after a while told me they will pickup my vehicle from work to fix it They did but I had to call to remind them and ask for an approximate time of pickup.

CK
Curtis K.
Marlin, TX
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Wondering Why
Service writer is awesome, cant say much about anything else.

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Average
The service done was average. When asking questions about services that needed to be done they explained everything pretty well, but it took a couple times of asking for the mechanic to explain exactly why some things needed to be done. It was a lot faster of a service than I anticipated.
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for responding to the survey. I will be in contact with you to clear up any confusion about the charges

Lorena, TX
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Double check your appointments!
Call before you actually show up.
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 05/30/2018

Thank you for responding to the survey

LR
Linda R.
05/23/2018 Category: Service
I do not think the place is great. When we bought the car, dealing with the sales person and the financing manager was great, he really worked hard.. We went into closing time but everyone was okay with that.
I probably would recommend Greg May if they wanted a Hyundai because the sales department and finance was just super great but the maintenance leaves a lot to be desired.
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for responding the survey. I went back and looked at the ticket to see if it took 3 to 4 hours but it actually took about 1 hour and 45 minutes. I also noticed that that you had a recall completed which explains why it took a little longer. I will be making sure that our techs are checking the tire pressure.

Gatesville, TX
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Quicker Oil changes
Oil changes take to long
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 05/22/2018

Thank you for responding to the review. We take our time with oil changes because we care about your car and look over different parts of it.

John W.
Crawford, TX
2013 Hyundai Genesis
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Mr.
Very friendly personnel and a clean atmosphere.
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 05/17/2018

Thank you for the review. We do not just do an oil change but we also top off fluids and check your car to see if anything is needed.