Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5rating 4.39
4.4

Overall Rating 3.0000015/5Overall Rating 3.0000015/5Overall Rating 3.0000015/5rating 3.0000015rating 3.0000015
Overall Rating 1.9230769/5rating 1.9230769rating 1.9230769rating 1.9230769rating 1.9230769

11/25/2019 Category: Service
Had a recall and took it in for service to update software for engine. Service was quick took close to an hour

VT
Vicki T.
11/23/2019 Category: Service
Recall service vs. regular maintenance service
My recall service was flawless and in less time than quoted. My previous service was, which was regular maintenance, was more time consuming than estimated and made me miss my next appointment that morning. In addition, there are always no loaner cars available, even if you made an appointment
Ben A M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 11/25/2019

Thank you for the review and information regarding your visit. Sometimes during the repairs there are unforeseen circumstances on vehicles that hold up repairs a little. I would like to apologize for the estimate being short and missing your appointment. Loaner vehicles are good to have available and with the influx of customers needing them we tend to stay tapped out. We do offer a shuttle for any customer that needs to be somewhere. Again I would like to thank you for your time and hope to see you back for your scheduled maintenance.

Woodway, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Had a problem after I left dealer and had to go back fo get fixed. Should have been tested after repair.
Ben A M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 11/25/2019

Thank you for your review. As we move forward we strive to be better than the previous day. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next scheduled maintenance.

Randall W.

Lorena, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/21/2019 Category: Service
Very well run business
Prices are competitive. The staff is friendly. The work done right the first time. Even for basic upkeep the above applies.
I'll be using their services again in the future.

Joe R.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Already did this review . I have not changed my anything.

Sandra S.
Frost, TX
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Speedy, courteous service
Did not have to wait a lifetime for routine service. All staff friendly and appeared competent. Waiting area comfy. Wish they would use a vacuum on floormats as a courtesy. I am 75 years old and this chore is difficult for me. Just saying....

LA

Mexia, TX
2013 Hyundai Veloster
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Reliable service
Reliable service provided with explanations of the work being done & checking with me prior to starting service. Comfortable lounge for waiting.

08/30/2019 Category: Service
Service was good. Scheduled service online because they can get pretty busy if you try to do a walk in. Got an oil change, tire rotation, and inspection done all in about an hour on a Saturday.

Carol B.
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Scheduled maintenance
Ok so far

Rita M.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Great Service-But
I really thought the service tech was great but as far as the communication goes, I thought it was lacking a bit.
There were things that I wanted checked out and other things (one in particular) that I might have wanted done but I felt rushed and just left without getting them done or asking about it. I must say that I am satisfied with what was done as far as the service on my vehicle goes but felt less than satisfied that not everything was looked into that I wanted done. Thank you for your time and listening.

Robinson, TX
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/22/2019 Category: Service
It was an oil change!
I don't have friends here.

Cedar Park, TX
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Service was great
When our car broke down a second time (that showed as what was wrong wasn’t actually what was wrong), they went above & beyond to make sure it was fixed completely & we were not inconvenienced.

Thank you for responding to the survey

Avra M.
Hewitt, TX
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Surprisingly different
I swore not to return but an unexpected service engine light made me. I must admit Sam was courteous, informative, and delivered excellent customer service: from waiting on me to drop my car off to providing a ride to Enterprise. It was a surprisingly pleasing experience.
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 05/30/2019

Thank you for responding to the survey and we are glad your experience was better this time.

Mc Gregor, TX
05/14/2019 Category: Service
oil change
I just wanted an oil change set the time when I was to have it at the dealer had it there before was not taken in on schedule I am also a busy person.
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 05/30/2019

Thank you for responding the the survey

PL
Paula L.
Hewitt, TX
05/10/2019 Category: Service
No. Comment
No additional comments needed
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 05/11/2019

Thank you for responding to the survey. We are currently in the process of moving to an electronic multipoint so that we are able to pull any multipoint from your history.

Jeanette H.
Mexia, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed
My experiences are usually great but disappointed in my service/repair this time.
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

GD
Glenda D.
China Spring, TX
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, courteous, professional.
My experience with Greg May Hyundai has been good. The length of time I had to wait for my vehicle to be serviced was very short. A full explanation of service performed or needed was provided. Staff was professional and courteous.

Thank you for responding to the survey