Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5rating 4.38

Overall Rating 2.8181818/5Overall Rating 2.8181818/5rating 2.8181818rating 2.8181818rating 2.8181818
Overall Rating 1.9090909/5rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909

Rita M.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Great Service-But
I really thought the service tech was great but as far as the communication goes, I thought it was lacking a bit.
There were things that I wanted checked out and other things (one in particular) that I might have wanted done but I felt rushed and just left without getting them done or asking about it. I must say that I am satisfied with what was done as far as the service on my vehicle goes but felt less than satisfied that not everything was looked into that I wanted done. Thank you for your time and listening.

Robinson, TX
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/22/2019 Category: Service
It was an oil change!
I don't have friends here.

Cedar Park, TX
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Service was great
When our car broke down a second time (that showed as what was wrong wasn’t actually what was wrong), they went above & beyond to make sure it was fixed completely & we were not inconvenienced.

Thank you for responding to the survey

Avra M.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Surprisingly different
I swore not to return but an unexpected service engine light made me. I must admit Sam was courteous, informative, and delivered excellent customer service: from waiting on me to drop my car off to providing a ride to Enterprise. It was a surprisingly pleasing experience.
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 05/30/2019

Thank you for responding to the survey and we are glad your experience was better this time.

Mc Gregor, TX
05/14/2019 Category: Service
oil change
I just wanted an oil change set the time when I was to have it at the dealer had it there before was not taken in on schedule I am also a busy person.
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 05/30/2019

Thank you for responding the the survey

PL
Paula L.
05/10/2019 Category: Service
No. Comment
No additional comments needed
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 05/11/2019

Thank you for responding to the survey. We are currently in the process of moving to an electronic multipoint so that we are able to pull any multipoint from your history.

Jeanette H.
Mexia, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed
My experiences are usually great but disappointed in my service/repair this time.
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you for responding to the survey.

GD
Glenda D.
China Spring, TX
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, courteous, professional.
My experience with Greg May Hyundai has been good. The length of time I had to wait for my vehicle to be serviced was very short. A full explanation of service performed or needed was provided. Staff was professional and courteous.

Thank you for responding to the survey

OW
Otis W.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
My car
Got good service and in a short length of time. Jeremy was a lot of help and nice

CG
Cathey G.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Service was completed
The repairs were ultimately completed but it took much longer than I expected.

PB

02/26/2019 Category: Service
30k check-up
Check up completed.
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

Thank you for responding to the survey.

2011 Hyundai Tucson
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Convenience of location in proximty to work
First time using the service department under new management...Business is moving in the right direction

Woodway, TX
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Acceptable service
Battery price on the high side!

Charles S.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Good service and communication. Took more than an hour to do an oil change plus, air filter change and windshield wiper change.

KH
Kevin H.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Great service, however, I had to remind the service department that I had purchased an extended warranty to cover the repair.

NH
Noorie H.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Service is quick
Time to repair my car was in timely manner

2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Service delay
I have already addressed this.

PL
Paula L.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Why make an appointment?
The overall service with Hyundai is good, I was disappointed to have an 8 am appointment and no one showed up to open the gate until after 8.
Also it 8:10 before the service writer made it to work and 2 customers had to wait on him. There was no apologies for being late, no good morning etc. just what can I help you with.
Appears to be a different service writer every time I go in for service.

Joe B.
Woodway, TX
2016 Hyundai Equus
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Top tier, not
Sam lacks experience, knowledge, and
Communication skills. He has a cocky
Attitude. I was embarrassed to watch and
listen to a conversation he had with another
Client.
He would benefit by reading Sewell’s book.
I would love to visit face to face with
Greg May, before answering the next
Question.