4.4

Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5

Coolidge, TX
07/31/2020 Category: Service
The actual service was fine but I would have liked to be updated.

PB
Pamela B.
Moody, TX
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service!
Great customer service, and they do what they say they will do at Greg May Hyundai to satisfy their customers. Recommend them for your next car purchase!

KC

Hewitt, TX
2020 Hyundai Kona
06/02/2020 Category: Service
Greg May Hyunda
The sales people are awesome. Would send my friends to Troy Teague and Pete.

CG
Chuck G.
Gholson, TX
2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and timely repairs made.
Had an idler pulley put on my 2011 Genesis as well as had the ac serviced. All done in an 1 1/2 hours.

Riesel, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/21/2020 Category: Service
Better than last visit
This visit was better than the last visit where they told me I needed new everything from tires to air filters. Even though I had just had NEW TIRES up on with less than 500 Mike's on them.
Ben A M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 05/13/2020

I would like to thank you for your feedback, I appreciate your business and would like to speak with you about your visit when you have time.
Ben Maples

2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
02/06/2020 Category: Service
People are above average in friendliness & helpfulness.
Appreciate the attitude of the lady that helped me -
MICHELLE M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 02/07/2020

We are so happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us.  Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything.  We are always here to help.

01/24/2020 Category: Service
Oil change & tire rotation
All went well, but a little slow.
MICHELLE M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 01/31/2020

Thank you for your feedback.  We will take your critisim as a learning tool, and do our best to provide you with a better experience on your next visit.
Thank you again for your time, patience and trust.
Please feel free to contact us if you need anything; we are always here to help.

11/25/2019 Category: Service
Had a recall and took it in for service to update software for engine. Service was quick took close to an hour

VT
Vicki T.
11/23/2019 Category: Service
Recall service vs. regular maintenance service
My recall service was flawless and in less time than quoted. My previous service was, which was regular maintenance, was more time consuming than estimated and made me miss my next appointment that morning. In addition, there are always no loaner cars available, even if you made an appointment
Ben A M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 11/25/2019

Thank you for the review and information regarding your visit. Sometimes during the repairs there are unforeseen circumstances on vehicles that hold up repairs a little. I would like to apologize for the estimate being short and missing your appointment. Loaner vehicles are good to have available and with the influx of customers needing them we tend to stay tapped out. We do offer a shuttle for any customer that needs to be somewhere. Again I would like to thank you for your time and hope to see you back for your scheduled maintenance.

Woodway, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Had a problem after I left dealer and had to go back fo get fixed. Should have been tested after repair.
Ben A M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 11/25/2019

Thank you for your review. As we move forward we strive to be better than the previous day. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next scheduled maintenance.

Randall W.

Lorena, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/21/2019 Category: Service
Very well run business
Prices are competitive. The staff is friendly. The work done right the first time. Even for basic upkeep the above applies.
I'll be using their services again in the future.
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 10/04/2019

Thank you for responding to the survey.

Joe R.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Already did this review . I have not changed my anything.
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 10/04/2019

Thank you for responding to the survey.