Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5rating 4.39
4.4

Overall Rating 3.0000015/5Overall Rating 3.0000015/5Overall Rating 3.0000015/5rating 3.0000015rating 3.0000015
Overall Rating 1.9230769/5rating 1.9230769rating 1.9230769rating 1.9230769rating 1.9230769

12/06/2019 Category: Service
First Visit
First visit after purchase for an oil change. Everyone was very helpful.

Sheyanne H.
12/04/2019
Breath of fresh air!
Colton and everyone else I spoke to at Greg May Hyundai were very nice and not intimidating at all. I was pretty nervous and unsure of a lot of things about purchasing a new (pre owned) car, but they allowed me to take my time and ask a lot of (silly) questions. Super quick and they worked with my budget! I confidently drove off the lot knowing I made the right choice working with these guys!

FH
Frank H.
Lott, TX
12/01/2019 Category: Service
Service repair
Made a appointment.for warranty repairs.Got me right in and out.

LF
Larry F.
11/23/2019 Category: Service
Only one bad experience
Recommend with concerns !
Greg May was on the showroom floor and I have never felt so uncomfortable being around anyone. Even though we did not have direct contact he walked through like he had a big chip on his shoulder and even would not say hello to some of his employees when they spoke to him.

I realize everyone has bad days but this was very unprofessional !
Ben A M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 11/25/2019

Thanks for the five star review!! We look forward to seeing you again for you next scheduled maintenance.

Richard M.
11/19/2019 Category: Service
great customer service
While at the end of my oil consumption I phoned from Killeen needing oil again and not knowing about my case Kenny told me exactly what to do.
I took him my car were he immediately took control filling out the work order, and turning everything else in. That kind of customer service is hard to come by now a days
Ben A M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 11/25/2019

Thank you for the awesome review! Kenny has been awesome with all of his customers. If you need anything done with your vehicle give us a call, we are always happy to help. We look forward to seeing you again.

11/17/2019 Category: Service
4 car Hyundai customer
Ben A M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 11/25/2019

Thank you for the great review and thank you for letting us be your sevicing dealer! We look forward to seeing you again and hopefully in your next Hyundai when you are ready!

Lorena, TX
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Kenny was good
Kenny as very helpful he’s 5 stars
Ben A M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 11/25/2019

Thank you for the reivew. We take great pride in seeing reviews like this that highlight one of our employees! As always we look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled maintenance visit.

WH
Weldon H.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Unusual noise
Caring service

Mc Gregor, TX
2016 Hyundai Equus
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Great service, on time, fair price

Hewitt, TX

Terriawkia W.
Woodway, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Always takes great care of my Genesis
Great service. There have been a lot of staff changes of late but they have made the service experience better.

10/28/2019 Category: Service
Considerate & happy smiling employees
Friendliness, timeliness, honest & stand behind work.

NR
Natasha R.
Groesbeck, TX
2020 Hyundai Palisade
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Close, convenient and friendly staff.
Close, convenient and friendly staff!
Ben A M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 10/26/2019

Thank you for the five stars! We hope everything is well and will see you on your next scheduled service.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Genesis battery service
I was given suggestions on how to extend the life of my battery, since my Genesis is not driven very much. Oil change pricing is very competitive for a 9 quart oil change.
Ben A M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

It is always a pleasure to see you stop in for service. If you every have any questions don't hesitate to reach out to us, we are always here to help with all of your concerns. Thank you for a great review and being a great customer.

LH
Ladean H.
Whitney, TX
10/20/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Very nice customer service representatives

Temple, TX
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Quick and friendly
The service department is always friendly, and my last appointment was quick even for such a big job that it was.

Coolidge, TX
Great job!
Thank you for the great service from beginning to end.

ID
Iris D.
Riesel, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Never any problems at this dealer. Love my Santa Fe.

Riesel, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great!
Greg May Hyundai is a great place. Very courteous & friendly. I have no complaints. Very satisfied.

CL