4.4

Overall Rating 3.1/5Overall Rating 3.1/5Overall Rating 3.1/5Overall Rating 3.1/5Overall Rating 3.1/5

TG
Terry G.
01/17/2020
Rescore of previous review
Thank you for responding to my review of 1/16/2020 so quickly and addressing my concerns. I do appreciate the work you did, and I understand there can be a period of transition while you are training new employees. Best of luck to you during this time.

TG
Terry G.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Not enough communication or efficiency
I would have liked an update as I was there for at least an hour before finally having to ask the status. Also, the check-out was bogged down simply because someone was in an office with my keys in the pocket rather than handing them over to the employee who was doing the checkout. Finally, I was given a bill for a portion of the service which I had already paid at drop-off. I called this to their attention and was not charged. I had brought my receipt and called this to their attention at checkout when I was given a paper charging an extra amount.
Disappointing as I was very pleased on a previous visit several months ago.
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 01/17/2020

Thank you for responding to the survey. We have recently changed staff and are working to get all of the processes in place.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/29/2019 Category: Service
Need to work on customer service
Sales associates are friendly and helpful; the service department is not at all friendly. Quite frankly several of them have been rude. This is not just one time either. I have been in several times in the last year and tried to give them several chances thinking it was just a bad day. After this most recent service I do not plan on going back.
SAMUEL M. from Greg May Hyundai responded on 10/04/2019

Thank you for responding to the survey. I would like to discuss your visit if you have time to call me.

Sam May

Canyon Lake, TX
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
08/14/2019 Category: Service
THEY DO NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCTS OR TRY TO WORK WITH YOU
PAST THE FIRST SERVICE REP, DYLAN, THEY DO NOT COMMUNICATE WELL. THEY COULD HAVE WORKED WITH A BAD SITUATION AND MADE IT BETTER. INSTEAD THEY TOLD ME THERE IS NO RESALE FOR MY SONATA HYBRID BECAUSE OF THE PROBLEMS THEY HAVE BEEN HAVING WITH THE HYBRIDS. I ENJOYED A RIUNED GIRLS WEEKEND WITH A FRIEND AND HER DTR (TRAVELING JUST ME AND MY DTR), HAVING TO GO BACK TO THE DEALERSHIP BECAUSE JOSH COULD NOT BE BOTHERED TO RETURN A CALL, TRYING TO UNDERCUT ME ON TRADE IN, AND THEN HAVING TO MAKE ANOTHER 7 HOUR ROUND TRIP TO COLLECT MY NOW COMPLETELY REPAIRED UNDER WARRENTY CAR. THANKS AGAIN JOSH! I WILL NEVER OWN ANOTHER HYUNDAI. WILL BE TRADING THIS ONE IN SOON. MAYBE A FORD....

KW
Kent W.
Thornton, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/11/2019 Category: Service
Never to Return
Service Department Manager does not have his Daddy’s back and Gregg May does not return calls. Will go elsewhere after 2 botched service appointments.

China Spring, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Will Not Return unless HAVE to
Scheduled appointment 3 times now and said that I need a shuttle. Driver has yet to be there. This past time one of the other workers took me. YOUR-Greg May website had a coupon for an oil change that you do not do and wont accept it or honor it. But yet tell me that multiple people have come in with. I printed it off 2 days before my appointment. I choose you all for the coupon and well it dont even get honored, but yet lets have it online. Use your brain when pulling a car around for someone to leave to not BLOCK them in

AG
Amanda G.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Need to up your game
Compared to other Hyundia dealerships I’ve done business with Greg May is not up to standard. Need to work on customer service, lounge appearance/amenities offer. Workmanship is lacking.

Lorena, TX
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/30/2019 Category: Service
Greg May Hyundai Waco Horrible.
Rude, workers, inept employees.

2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Very poor service experience
I brought my car in for three items on a Monday morning. I received no information all day about the status of my vehicle. I called on Tuesday and they finally told me they had ordered a part for a recall without informing me and then the wrong part came in. They didn't bother to let me know. They then kept my car until the next day. When I finally came in the next morning, they had done the recall work and replaced some Freon. They noted that I was correct on why my speaker/phone system messes up and identified the part I need but gave me no choice on getting it fixed which I would have done. It was there over two days. I also received no explanation of the recall work and was just told to sign the paper. The BIGGEST problem is I also brought it in to have them check on the clunking sound in my transmission. They did nothing on it. I suspect it is because I am 4-5,000 miles away from 100,000. Not a great job.

Robinson, TX
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/22/2019 Category: Service
It was an oil change!
I don't have friends here.

Ruth S.
Malone, TX
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Watch out for the numerous add on charges when financing
The sales staff is friendly and professional as is the service personnel. However, watch out for the finance Dept. They will try to sell you thousands of dollars of add-ons. Even when you turn them down they may sneak them into your contract.

Barbara B.
Chilton, TX
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/17/2019 Category: Service
lousy service in the Service Area. excluding the actual mechanics performing the service.
While I would recommend the Service Dept.'s actual out put for work is at least average to good while the Service Advisor is less than adequate for t he job. In my opinion.

FS
Frank S.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/30/2019 Category: Service
What Did They Do????
I brought my 2005 Santa Fe in to have the TCS checked on the computer. Dropped it off before 7:30 am and was driven to work (Thank you). Called several times during the day and was told nothing had been found yet. After work (2:00 pm) I call and a ride was given (Thank you). When I arrived at the dealership was told there was still nothing decided so I waited. Within 10 minutes I was told that it would require a piece that would cost over $1000 plus labor. I declined and ask that my car be returned. I directly asked if it "would be safe to drive". I was told yes I paid and drove off the lot. As I entered and traveled along the frontage road, I noticed a clang on the right side of the vehicle that I had never heard before. It occurred every time I depressed the brake pedal. I turned right on to Bagby in an effort to turn around and return to the dealership. Turned left on Corporation and turned around in an apartment driveway. As I turned right onto Bagby into the right-hand lane and proceeded to signal to pull into the left. Looking over my shoulder to check for cars, I proceeded to pull into that lane. When I looked forward I saw a pickup truck ahead of me. I slammed the brakes on hard. They did NOT respond and I struck the vehicle. The seat belt had worked perfectly and restrained me. My Santa Fe was totaled. The Pickup truck received damage. I ended up with several bruises and cracked ribs and my left knee and leg very bruised and messed up.

There was obviously something not reconnected properly in the effort to get rid of me. So right now I am in severe pain, without anyway of getting around (including work) which may very well result in my losing my job. I have been searching for another suitable vehicle that I will be able to afford on what the insurance company gives me. I have been to several websites, including your's, but there are not many SUVs out there for the little I can afford. Besides, I very much doubt that I would ever trust your dealership to ever have a used vehicle in safe and in working order that I would trust. When friends and associates ask what happened to my car, you may be certain that I will tell them, everything!