4.5

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Good Service
DAVID M. from Grossinger Hyundai North responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review.  We truly appreciate your business and we look forward to servicing your vehicle again.

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/18/2020 Category: Service
They were very willing to fit me in at the end of the day.
I went there for a replacement headlight bulb which they did. Unfortunately, upon returning home I discovered one of my backup lights was out. I wish they would have noticed it when they did the overall inspection of the vehicle. I guess I will continue to go there for service but question their thoroughness at this point.
DAVID M. from Grossinger Hyundai North responded on 02/19/2020

Very efficient staff
DAVID M. from Grossinger Hyundai North responded on 02/14/2020

Matthew H.
Hyundai
Thank you for correcting the issue.

Dave McGowan Since You Wont Return My Call
Hi Dave,
I have tried to reach you several time and have not had a call back from any voicemails left. Your staff seems to now know your direct number and really likes the hold button on the phone. Just wanted to send you that feedback.

My wife came in to repair the door handle. When the parts came in I decided to do it myself. The maintenance tech over ordered 2 parts as only 1 was needed. It took about 5 minutes to install. I am really happy to of avoided your roughly $150 hour labor charge for a quick fix.

I have the extra part that was not needed and I also would like to know why it was ordered as it was not broken. So to return this I need to pay a 30% restocking fee.

2 simple things here, I would like to return the part with no re stocking fee and an explanation why the extra part was ordered?

I bought my elantra there 10 years ago so have been going to service for some time. Now the integrity is a question for any further mainteance issues.

I hope you can correcct this and restore my trust.

Matt
DAVID M. from Grossinger Hyundai North responded on 02/11/2020

Mike Missak, our customr relations manager, will be reaching out to you.  You can contact him if you would like at 847-915-0316

DAVID M. from Grossinger Hyundai North responded on 02/14/2020

Thank you for letting us correct your issue.  We truly appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle again.

Matthew H.
02/07/2020
Thank you for the follow up.

Dave McGowan Since You Wont Return My Call
Hi Dave,

I hope you can correcct this and restore my trust.

Matt
MICHAEL M. from Grossinger Hyundai North responded on 02/10/2020

Matthew,
  I have left a voice mail with you.  I look forward to talking with you.  I sincerely apologize about the experience you had at our dealership.

MICHAEL M. from Grossinger Hyundai North responded on 02/10/2020

Matthew,

2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/04/2020 Category: Service
5 Star Service
I had a software recall so I went to my nearest Hyundai dealer (although I leased my car in Akron, OH). I went in and they got my car into service immediately. The gentleman behind the counter told me it would be about an hour and fifteen minutes. He pointed me in the direction of the waiting area and offered me complimentary water, coffee and fruit which I thought was very nice. The car was done in just the right amount of time that the agent told me. In addition to fixing the recall, they did a complimentary service check to the car AND washed the interior and exterior. Above and beyond. Just for that added extra service, I would return here for my regular oil changes. Impressed.
DAVID M. from Grossinger Hyundai North responded on 02/04/2020

VG
Verrella G.
Evanston, IL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/31/2020 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Nice friendly and knowledgeable workers
DAVID M. from Grossinger Hyundai North responded on 02/03/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review.  We truly appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle again.

GZ
Gary Z.
01/30/2020 Category: Service
20000 mile service
I had called Josh the week before to make an appointment. He told me to ask for hi personally and I was not disappointed. I was thinking the car needed more service than I did. Josh was honest and said to wait for the total inspection of the car before entering anything but the oil change. It turned out I needed the evaporation part of the cooling system cleaned and cleaning fuel injectors was recommended. Since I use an upper cylinder lubricant regularly to keep my injectors clean I only needed the cooling system cleaning. The price was right and I was out in a bit over an hour. The rest of the car was fine and no unnecessary repairs were claimed to be needed. It was refreshing to be treated with respect and honesty.
DAVID M. from Grossinger Hyundai North responded on 01/31/2020

Susan S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/28/2020 Category: Service
Josh
Josh was great! Very helpful and well mannered
DAVID M. from Grossinger Hyundai North responded on 01/29/2020

BW
Brittany W.
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Thank you for the good service.
DAVID M. from Grossinger Hyundai North responded on 01/22/2020

GS
Germaine S.
Evanston, IL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/19/2020 Category: Service
Great Service. No surprises. Can in for what I needed and was in & out in less then an hour❤️❤️❤️
DAVID M. from Grossinger Hyundai North responded on 01/20/2020

Michael S.
2013 Hyundai Accent
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service by professionals who clearly explained each step of the process. Straight-forward communication with no surprises. I will definitely return.
DAVID M. from Grossinger Hyundai North responded on 01/17/2020

ST
Sandra T.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Service review
Fast, professional service with affable staff.
DAVID M. from Grossinger Hyundai North responded on 01/14/2020

TG
Teresita G.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Vehicle Service
Regular Customer on your dealer, great friendly advisor, my first choice for all the needs for my Truck.
keep the great job, and service.
DAVID M. from Grossinger Hyundai North responded on 01/14/2020