Overall Rating 4.2363625/5Overall Rating 4.2363625/5Overall Rating 4.2363625/5Overall Rating 4.2363625/5rating 4.2363625
Overall Rating 2.4181858/5Overall Rating 2.4181858/5rating 2.4181858rating 2.4181858rating 2.4181858

Ruth W.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Always great!
I mistakenly took my car in a day earlier than my scheduled appointment (senior moment) but Eric Burnside fit me in so my car would be serviced that day. It was waiting for me when I got off work. That is one of the reasons that I don't go anywhere else to have my car worked on. I'm always treated with respect and they do great work.
JOHN W B. from Hatfield Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

“We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers

Hilliard, OH
2017 Hyundai Accent
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Very happy with how friendly all staff were with whom I came into contact with.
JOHN W B. from Hatfield Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

JN
Jacob N.
Fredericktown, OH
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Service was speedy and efficient

Thank you so much for the great review”
“Your kind words are much appreciated”

Diane W.
Dublin, OH
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Rich always explains what is happening with my car and clearly answers my questions.

Thank you so much for the great review”
“Your kind words are much appreciated”

2014 Hyundai Accent
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Clean, pleasant environment and professional but friendly staff.
Excellent service, courteous personnel, neat and clean environment.

BR
Bret R.
Bret Rausch
Just wanted to thank all the Great people that I deal with at the Hatfield Hyundai dealership.They always go over and above what is expected at the dealership.Great sales staff, Great service department staff.Especially give a big shout out to Mr.Gerald Curtis, sales manager there,always in a great mood when I go in there to see them.I would recommend this dealership to anyone shopping for a Hyundai product.

Sharon M.
Springfield, OH
Friendly
Always clean and staff friendly.

TN
Theodore N.
2017 Hyundai Azera
Great place for service!
I have been taking my Hyundai to Hatfield for years. They have always provided great service!

Lora B.
2004 Hyundai Elantra
Always truthful
Everyone at Hatfield Hyundai has always been upfront with me. They never "talked down" to me even though I always came in alone.

Mark S.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Recent visit
see previous commentary and review
JOHN W B. from Hatfield Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

please contact me at your earliest convenience so we can get this matter straighten out to your satisfaction
614 465 4527

Ralph W.
Orient, OH
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Eric sure isn’t of quality like John Bricker is.
I always use John Bricker so when I went into the mechanic shop, the service guy Eric about tackled me while I got out of my car. I asked if John Bricker was in, he said yes but that he was busy and he could help me. Eric did all things correctly but John Bricker is the star of the show for Hatfield. His dog pretty much chews his nose off and John puts two bandaids on and comes to work. That is pure dedication and you could only wish every employee was John Bricker. He goes over and beyond to always make sure I am satisfied with any service work I have done. John Bricker breathes great service and always has a smile on his face. He truly is the best asset for Hatfield. He is a dedicated and hardworking employee. If there is a Service Employee of the Year, John Bricker should win it hands down. When passing out raises, he should be rewarded for his outgoing and positive attitude with regard to Hyundai’s in general. A-1 employee in my book for John Bricker.

WL
William L.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
service
Great people... great service

ET
Edgar T.
The staff
my needs were not considered.
JOHN W B. from Hatfield Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

good morning i thought that when you left we were ok, please contact me 614 465 4527

Ricky C.
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
DISSATIFIED HATFIELD HYUNDAI CUSTOMER. RICK & DEBORAH CAUDILL
Very Disappointed with this service. Keep your Sales to the Sales Department and Maintenance to Your Service Department (Maintenance). While there, the 1st item of issue is they said my car was seriously out of alignment, 2nd item Cabin Filter needed to be replaced, and the 3rd item was that my brakes needed to be cleaned. Just so you know my car (2015 Genesis Coupe) has 20,500. miles and it sits in the garage 4 months out of the year. I've had to replace all four of my tires (September 8, 2018) due to alignment issues. Once tires were replaced, I took the car to a professional alignment company (Bee Align on September 9, 2018) and had it aligned because it was seriously out of alignment, (that's why I had to replace all Four tires) Now, that you have a little history they said my car was seriously out of alignment again (November 6, 2018) and they gave me a computerized print out of how our car should be aligned. I took it back to Bee Align and they said my car was not out of alignment, and the computerized printout and the alignment settings was for a totally different vehicle (I WONDER!!! If they aligned it wrong from the beginning and that's why my first set of tire were chewed up with less than 20K miles). I have both the Mfg setting from the book and how my car was set from Bee Align. Funny your Service man said that my car is hard for anyone other than Hyundai can aligned my car properly, and I told him that they (Hyundai) aligned them the first time and it chewed up my tires. Then he didn't say anything else about our alignment issue. It's obvious that your service Department can't align my car properly. 2nd item they showed my a cabin filter that looked like it was 20 years old. Again my car sits in the garage 4 months out of they year and it has 20,500 mile on the car. 3rd item my brakes needs to cleaned. (REALLY!!!) 20,500 MILES ON THE CAR. I WILL NOT BUY ANOTHER HYUNDAI VEHICLE AND I WILL NOT USE YOUR SERVICE DEPARTMENT. I FEEL LIKE YOU OWE ME A SET OF MY ORIGINAL TIRES AND REIMBUSE ME FOR THE COST TO HAVE THE CAR ALIGNED BY A PROFESSIONAL BEE ALIGN CO. I HAVE TAKEN MY CAR TO HYUNDAI FOR ALL THE SERVICE MAINTENANCE OF THE VEHICLE FROM THE BEGINNING. YOU HAVE LOST A FUTURE CUSTOMER AND I WILL TELL EVERYONE I KNOW INCLUDING THE BBB ABOUT YOUR SERVICE. CALL ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS CHECK WITH YOUR SERVICE DEPARTMENT FOR OUR PHONE NUMBER.

Regina S.
Dublin, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Very satisfied
Thank you for another satisfying customer service experience!

11/07/2018 Category: Service
First check for my new car
First oil change and tire rotation. Everything done properly and took under an hour

SG
Stacey G.
Please go back
Don't like how they rearranged the seating area in customer lounge. I strained my neck trying to watch tv while waiting for almost 3 hours....OSU was playing while waiting for car to be done. Took longer than expected.

11/07/2018 Category: Service
By far the best service I have ever experienced through a dealership!
Hatfield Hyundai has been by far the best! I recently leased a 2018 Tuscon from this location and from start to finish they were amazing! It was time for my check-up and I pulled in and was confident I was handing my keys over to professionals. I highly recommend this location to anyone looking for a place to get a new or used car without all of the nonsense that usually comes along with a dealership. Family feel, great team, excellent service!
JOHN W B. from Hatfield Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership”