GB
Glenn B.
07/26/2019
Top mechanic
Bill is the best around and a gentleman. Never turns me away when I show up.

LY
Larry Y.
Nissan Rogue
07/24/2019
Bill Michaels is very easy to work with. He arranged a convenient time for me to drop off my car and had it ready when he promised. The pricing was very fair and he explained everything he did and why.

07/20/2019
Outstanding Service
Everything was explained fully. The charges were very reasonable. This guy is GREAT

IB
Irene B.
07/17/2019
Havertown Automotive: Good, Honest, Service
My car needed to be inspected. I searched for recommendations and saw great reviews for Havertown Automotive. Decided to give them a try since they are local. I was not disappointed. They did the work that was required and didn’t try to sell me anything I didn’t need. Two days later I got a nail in my tire. Brought my car there and they took care of that immediately. Couldn’t ask for better, honest, reliable service.

HM
Hannah M.
GMC Acadia
07/16/2019
Best!
Bill and his crew are excellent. They keep my 10 year old GMC purring like..well, like a very large and angry cat. But they never recommend anything that isn’t necessary and they’re just great to deal with. Like I said, best!

EW
Erik W.
Chester Springs, PA
Volvo XC90
07/16/2019
Honest, Reputable, Best in Class - the last trusting mechanic
I was experiencing complications with my Volvo XC90, particularly with brakes, fuel injectors, starter/delay relay, needed tires and inspection. To compare/contrast, I was conveniently next to a chain garage, had a quick estimate just for brakes alone and they provided an estimate over $1600. And this was a "family owned" chain. Bill fixed my brakes and everything else listed with integrity and for egregiously less overall! The Last Trusting Mechanic ... #respect

07/14/2019
Nice job
Knowledgeable
Dependable
Great work
Always willing to take your vehicle even if they are extremely busy
Friendly service
Reasonably priced

Judith S.
Media, PA
Subaru Crosstrek
07/11/2019
glad I use Havertown Automotive for my service
efficient, thorough, honest. answer my questions so I understand. Easy to arrange an appointment.

SR
Stacy R.
07/11/2019
Bill is the MAN!
Excellent experience at Havertown Automotive with Bill. He made something work that wasn’t supposed to work and at such a fair price, he will definitely be getting all of our business and recommendations!

Daniel D.
Dodge Dakota
06/28/2019
He is very good.
I think Havertown Automotive is great. Bill is a very competent mechanic and willing to go the extra mile to get to work done properly.

Camille W.
Springfield, PA
Honda Civic Sdn
06/27/2019
AC not working
Overall a positive experience and they were able to fix the issue with my ac. I appreciated the fact that the problem was fully explained to me so I understood what I was paying for.

DN
Darren N.
Acura TL
06/19/2019
Outstanding
Bill and his team do great work.

ES
Elizabeth S.
Excellent Communication; Terrific Experience
I have chosen to use the crew at Havertown Automotive several times before. Our most recent visit was just like every other, pleasant. They are very open and clear, never a surprise. As long as we are in Delco, Havertown Auto is the spot.

Philadelphia, PA
Honda Civic Cpe
Thoughtful and Great Service
Bill was able to squeeze me in and complete the Insteon my dad’s car. I had mistakenly missed my scheduled appointment and would have had to travel a distance to return. I appreciated him getting the job done even with making his day longer.

LN
Linda N.
Fast car repair
We have 5 cars and they always get us in quick to take care of any problem We have. The cost is always a fair price and they back the work they do.

WN
William N.
Ridley Park, PA
06/11/2019
Bill is always accommodating and works as late as need to stay on top of his workload, very reliable
Hardest working mechanic, honest and very faithful mechanic, a very accommodating mechanic

Sharon M.
Drexel Hill, PA
06/08/2019
Crazy good!
So I happened upon this place by accident even though I ride by it all the time. Bill and his staff couldn’t have been nicer. They filled my oil and no charge trusting that I’d come back for my inspection and emissions.
I am so happy I did. I never felt like I was being told BS about my car that wasn’t. I felt as though they did an excellent job for a very fair price.
I found a new automotive care place that I love!!!

Jeep Commander
06/07/2019
I would give more than 5 stars if I could
Mr. Michaels is excellent at what he does. He is the best neighborhood mechanic. Even if I did not live in the area I would make the trip to take my vehicle to his shop. He is honest. He explains what he is doing to the car very well. He is a hard worker and you can tell he is passionate about the work he does.

Ardmore, PA
Nissan Rogue
04/25/2019
Love these guys!
Moved to the area a year ago and so happy to say I found a mechanic who is friendly, fair, flexible, trustworthy and quick! Highly recommend. I don’t take my car anywhere else.

LG
Lauren G.
Drexel Hill, PA
Nissan Sentra
03/29/2019
Great, friendly service !
Service was wonderful. Went out of their way to pull up my registration online and help me get up to date. Great experience. Thank you !