Michael D.
Upper Darby, PA
Mazda Protege5
05/29/2020
Great service, great work, great prices
Although I am a fairly new customer (one year so far) each time I have been impressed and grateful for the three occasions (one burned out headlight and then the other and last week a dead starter) I showed up, unscheduled, and was able to get help. The headlights got replaced on the spot; the starter had to be ordered. I left the car and they gave me a ride home! (I'm grateful that I didn't have to walk several miles or chance packing into a bus.)

LY
Larry Y.
Nissan Rogue
05/28/2020
Great job and on time
Bill was extremely accommodating with my schedule in getting the work done. It was priced fairly and honestly and promptly. Highly recommend Havertown Automotive

05/27/2020
Excellent and reliable service
My family has trusted Bill and his staff to take care of our cars for over 20 years. We trust this team and find prices, quality of work and time to complete work consistently reasonable. I highly recommend Havertown Automotive!

KR
Karen R.
Toyota Celica
05/25/2020
Great personal service
Bill & his assistant did a great job. The car's battery died & Bill came out & did a house call & got the car restarted & brought it back to the shop. However, the car needed oil so Bill went back to the shop and got some oil & filled it prior to moving the car. It's that type of professionalism that keeps us coming back to Bill for all our cars.

WS
William S.
05/16/2020 Category: Service
William said the staff is friendly, offer good customer service, with no overcharges.

Cadillac SRX
05/13/2020
SERVICE
GREAT SERVICE

MK
Mary K.
05/08/2020
Awesome service
Bill always, always goes above and beyond in every single service opportunity. No matter how large or small the issue with our cars, he solves the problem. A+++

Margaret B.
Audi Q5
05/07/2020
Bill is honest. Bill is a GEM!
I have been going to Havertown Automotive for at least a decade. Bill has always been upfront, honest, and careful with my money. His assessments of what is needed to keep my car running have always been on the mark and his work is top-notch. I highly recommend Havertown Automotive without reservation!

Jim G.
04/24/2020
alignment
My father recommended Bill he's been going there for a while now. Bill got my car in early got my car out early couldn't be happier

PL
Patricia L.
Lincoln Navigator
04/23/2020
Great mechanic
Honest and straight forward. Will keep your car running top notch.

04/15/2020
Changed out my dead battery quickly. Very fair pricing.

WS
William S.
Philadelphia, PA
Toyota Camry Solara
04/03/2020
Had great customer service
Very detailed on what’s is needed once he see vehicle and very good with time on fixing

KL
Kevin L.
Springfield, PA
03/27/2020
The best around
Bill and his staff are the best around. I’ve used Bill for years. Always honest, always does what he says he’s going to do, and always knows what needs to be done. If you’re looking for an honest, dependable mechanic, Havertown Automotive is the place to go. There’s a place up the street from Bill that has a similar name. Beware! Not the same type of service at all.

Michael G.
Philadelphia, PA
Mercedes-Benz E350
03/16/2020
Mike G.
Honest and very knowledgeable mechanic.

GS
Gary S.
03/16/2020 Category: Service
Gary said that he has been going here for 25 years and this place really takes care of him.