BC
Brian C.
Dodge Durango
01/14/2020
Bill is great and professional, been a customer for years now and he’s always done a great job

HM
Hannah M.
GMC Acadia
01/09/2020
Havertown Automotive is the best. Period.
We have an older vehicle, and Bill has kept it running for years. He’s absolutely diligent in making sure that whatever the problem is, it’s totally fixed—he doesn’t just deal with the obvious problem and leave something else to fail later. His prices are more than fair for the amount of work he does. I highly recommend him.

Robert H.
12/24/2019
Reliable services at reasonable rates,
For over 15 years our family has taken our cars to Havertown Automotive, exclusively. It’s hard to put a price on the quality of service and reliability and trust we have with Bill and his team.

LH
Louann H.
Paoli, PA
Nissan JUKE
12/21/2019
Reliable and honest!
For years my husband and I have been taking our cars to Havertown Automotive for everything from serious engine problems to annual inspections. We've always been satisfied and, most importantly, know we can place our trust in Billy's hands.

James M.
12/20/2019
prompt professional service
the problem was corrected

Joseph L.
Nissan Rogue
12/17/2019
Fast Friendly Service!
Bill and his team are a great reliable source in Havertown and have been for years! My family and I have been using Havertown Automotive for many years and have never had any issue. They are fast and friendly and are always able to help you with what you need.

KL
Karen L.
Newtown Square, PA
Hyundai SONATA
12/17/2019
Havertown automotive
Great service always has time to get me out of a jam

12/11/2019
Anual inspection
great job !

Michael C.
12/07/2019
I needed a last minute auto inspection. I called bill and he was able to get it done same day! Always Great customer service at Havertown Automotive.

DN
Darren N.
Acura TL
12/06/2019
Bill is the best
You won't find a more honest and thorough mechanic.

TP
Terese P.
Lansdowne, PA
Nissan Rogue
11/27/2019
Go to Havertown Automotive
Havertown Automotive is terrific! Great customer service and very reliable. We trust them with all our vehicles, oil changes, problems big & small, as well as inspections. I am so glad we found Havertown Automotive.

LH
Laurence H.
11/25/2019
Honest, professional service!
I've been taking my cars here for years. I always receive quality work at a reasonable price. Bill never tries to sell you something you don't need and always explains any issues that are found.

AT
Anthony T.
11/25/2019
Bill is the BEST!!
Bill is hard working, reliable and we are so lucky to have found him!!

DA
Daria A.
11/24/2019
Nice job
Everyone there is very nice and they get the job done quickly. Never had a problem here prices are reasonable. I would recommend this business to my friends.

Mazda CX-5
11/21/2019
Havertown Automotive
Excellent, trustworthy service - reasonably priced. I wouldn't go anywhere else.