Hickory Flat Hwy Automotive

EB
ERIN B.
Scion tC
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Quick and easy oil change
Was probably there for about 20 minutes and they had me on the road again after my oil change.

JEANNA M.
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Consistently good!
This shop consistently provides great customer service. Ive taken two cars here for years and they are always prompt and courteous.... I would consider them an expert in their field.

CF
Celeste F.
09/05/2018
Radiator Hose
They will overcharged you !!!! I paid 248.83 for a R&R RADIATOR HOSE REALLY.

LE
LEAH E.
Mazda Tribute
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Efficient and affordable
This is the only place I’ll go for my oil changes anymore. Always out quickly (I call ahead to be sure they have time/space); honest list of any repairs needed; and friendly.

08/28/2018 Category: Service
Hickory Flat Hwy Automotive is awesome! They have exceptional service, always completing the work quickly and efficiently.

08/24/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
I went to Hickory Flat Hwy Automotive on a Friday evening after work with no appointment. The staff was super friendly and worked very quickly. Would definitely commend this business to a friend!

AR
ALEX R.
08/24/2018 Category: Service
My car was making funny noises in the front right tire, brought it in and was out the same day in only a couple of hours.

Dee C c.
08/23/2018
Absolutely The Best
The nicest people and mechanics that you can trust. I left knowing I would be back . I highly recommend them to anyone and everyone that is looking for an honest company and a family run business that cares about their clients.

LN
LUCAS N.
Dodge Pickup R1500
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Great staff and service
When I got there I was helped immediately and the staff was very friendly. When the mechanic was done with my truck he was completely honest with me, he didn't beat around the bush and was straight forward.

08/08/2018 Category: Service
Super professionals. Friendly and provides confidence.
I enjoy dealing with the employees at this business. They always make me feel confident that I made the right choice to service my vehicle.

08/07/2018 Category: Service
Audi repair
The professionalism of Leonard and the team is outstanding-- I am incredibly grateful for the efficient work that Hickory Flat does. They diagnosed and repaired my air conditioner in a mere couple of hours and beat all of the competitors on price. Strongly recommend working with these guys!

MARIO W.
Volvo S60
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Quick and professional service
I came into this auto repair facility on a Friday after experiencing, what I thought was an emergency with me car. They talked me through the process, drove me home and called me within an hour with an official diagnosis. They repaired it and had be back on the road in no time flat. Today the car is still running well so I am very pleased with the level of service I experienced.

08/04/2018 Category: Service
Honda A/C was broken, not any more
Dropped Honda Odyssey off blowing hot air. Leonard and his crew found the problem and had it fixed the next day. Seemed honest and they have always been fair.

GN
GIANNOPOULOS N.
Honda Civic Cpe
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Nice work
The shop did the work well, on time and at a fair price.

JACOB (BRANDONS DAD) A.
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Trustworthy
I appreciated that Leonard treats customers like true neighbors, solves the issue efficiently. Without unnecessary upselling.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Knowledgeable, friendly staff
I have been taking my car to Hickory Flat Automotive for 3-4 years now. Each visit I am presented with friendly, knowledgeable staff who don’t try to sell me a million other services.

MK
MIKE K.
Ford Expedition
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Great Allaround Service
Hickory Flat Hwy Automotive provided top level service. They are professional, courteous, fair and honest. They performed a 100k mile tuneup on my vehicle at a fair price and provided exceptional service even providing a free ride home and back while my vehicle was being worked on.

It’s never fun to spend hard earned money but it’s a whole lot better when you get great service and can support a local family business at the same time!

06/23/2018 Category: Service
Phenomenal job
Professional, great customer service, job well done. Efficient. Even drove me home.

FH
FARRELL H.
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Safe trip
This visit was a pre-trip overview. Was a 2004 I always have them check it out before I leave. I got excellent gas mileage the car performed beautifully and I don't know what I would do without them. I always have them check my car out and give it a once-over before I travel. It saves me much heartache. I love Hickory Flat Highway Automotive