SF
SONJA F.
Mercury Sable
07/10/2020
Best place in Temple.
They fix the problem and keep my car running

PJ
PRESTON J.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/09/2020
Honest guy with great pricing!!
the only place I will take any of my vehicles without a dept in my mind it will be fixed at a reasonable price!!!!
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 07/10/2020

Preston great to see you again. Hit me up anytime.

KH
Kathleen H.
07/09/2020 Category: Service
Kathleen said the business was really good and very prompt.

MIKE M.
07/01/2020
Great Place
Great place , good service and family like atmosphere check it out you'll be glad you did...
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 07/03/2020

Great to see ou again Mike glad we could get the jeep up and going.

RJ
RON J.
Rogers, TX
Chevrolet Traverse
07/01/2020
Very friendly family. They do good work
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 07/03/2020

Ron glad we could get it fixed up.

TR
THOMAS R.
Ram Pickup
06/29/2020
Integrity
Proud of his work. Quality job. Thanks
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 06/29/2020

Thanks Thomas really glad we could get you fixed up.

PM
PAUL M.
Nissan Rogue
Great fair service
I took my sons car in and work was done on the A/C and suspension. The work was done on time with no upselling. Price was fair and was told to me before the work began. Straight shooter.
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 07/03/2020

Paul glad we got your son fixed up i can not tell you how happy i am with your services as well .

JASON H.
Hyundai Accent
Always top notch
Always great service with a smile and wonderful prices would t take my car anywhere else !
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 07/03/2020

Jason thanks for all you do.

STEVE S.
Ltl Rvr Acad, TX
Excellent and friendly service
I showed up with specialty issues with my jeep wrangler. The staff was very courteous and went above and beyond to see that I got my problem resolved in a timely manner! Would absolutely referred to anybody ๐Ÿ‘
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 07/03/2020

Steven it was great to see you again glad we could help.

RT
ROSSALYNN T.
Buick Enclave
06/25/2020
Great service. Great people.
I was very pleased with service I received. The staff was friendly and took the time to explain what was going on with my vehicle.
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 07/03/2020

So happy to get it up and going congrats on the move.

RONNIE C.
06/24/2020
Satisfied
Always honest and I know that the work will get done right. John looks like hes a great family guy and just trying to make sure that everyone who comes to his shop and has a vehicle worked on leaves with 100% satisfied with the work. Will be back again if I have an issue with my truck.

Thanks Ronnie now get out there and swing for the fences. GO ODD BALLERS

AA
ALLAN A.
Dodge Charger
06/19/2020
Honest workmanship and they are always willing to work hard to please each customer
They are very upfront with you and always do everything they can to make sure you get quality service and repairs. Would recommend to anyone who likes honest hard work for your honest hard earned dollar.
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 06/24/2020

Allan so glad we could help hope you have a great weekend.

RD
RICHARD D.
Chevrolet Avalanche
06/18/2020
Good people
service is excellent and done in good time. Very knowledgeable people
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 06/24/2020

Glad we could help Richard stay cold lol.

GG
GARY G.
smart fortwo
06/17/2020
Above and beyond
Great job always. Does his reasearch on the issues of my little car and helps solve its issues.
Thanks for all you do John.
Gary Graves
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 06/24/2020

Gary glad we could help.

SA
Scott A.
Texas
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Scott said he is very satisfied with what they did, but the employees were not able to fix the problem. He is pleased with their service and has recommended this place for service.
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 06/24/2020

Thanks Scott glad we could help.