KENNETH S.
Mazda CX-9
11/24/2020
One stop shop
I have had my vehicles service with Hicks auto for the pass 12 years. This is just not the first place I get service its the only place I trust.

AD
ANGELA D.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/23/2020
Honest, good price, great service
John has been our mechanic for 10 years. I wouldn't trust anyone else with our vehicles.

SARINA S.
11/20/2020
I was recommended to take my truck here from a friend. I was not disappointed. They got the job done right and was VERY informative along the way.

DF
DENNIS F.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/20/2020
Nice people quality work
You could not find a better place to get your vehicle repaired!

AJ
ALICE J.
Great fast service
They were very helpful and fixed my jeep at a great price

MT
MICHELLE T.
Chrysler 200
Excellent Customer Service & Very Polite
John at Hix Auto Care was amazing!! Very affordable,nice & wasn't trying to get you out your money!! Straight forward and very people friendly...I would recommend him to anyone. You will NOT be disappointed...He is fair on prices & very understanding.1

SK
SEAN K.
2006 Jeep LJR
Took my Jeep here because it has some quirks specific to this model. Owner was super knowledgeable and work was finish on time as promised. Using them for first time I was not disappointed and will bring my Jeep back in the future.

GJ
GREG J.
Awesome
The family environment and honesty of the owner and workers.

VR
VINCENT R.
Nissan Murano
11/17/2020
WOW!!!
From the start, the owner, Mr. John Hix, his wife and staff were excellent!! Humble, knowledgeable, friendly, went above and beyond, top of the line parts/tools and VERY affordable!

JOSH C.
Honda Civic Sdn
11/11/2020
Very reliable, honest good mechanic
Went to them twice for two separate problems with my car, they fixed it very quick, at a reasonable price, they were also really nice and friendly, would definitely recommend to any one.

DARREL H.
11/10/2020
Thanks Hix Auto
Great service, like taking your car to a friend to work on it for you. You get the service you need without getting robbed.

Chris W.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/10/2020 Category: Service
Chris said the customer service is great.

10/30/2020
Great Job and Fair Priced
Got in and out in just a few hours and did a great job!

RT
ROSSALYNN T.
Buick Enclave
10/30/2020
Love this place!
Always friendly and willing to explain what's going on. They worked with me on picking up my vehicle. They always do right by me!

SP
SYLVIA P.
Weslaco, TX
Jeep Patriot
10/29/2020
Dependable in auto repair shop
The entire staff are very friendly and professional. They have always repaired my vehicle without having to go twice with same issue.