KK
KYLE K.
06/15/2021
Very fast and reliable.
I was able to get my vehicle aligned very quickly now it’s running straight!

DEAN H.
06/04/2021
Consistent
Friendly atmosphere and great service.

LR
LAURA R.
Lexus LS 400
06/02/2021
Prompt and friendly service.
I was able to get right in and had my car back the next morning.

HA
HOWARD A.
Lott, TX
Ford Excursion
06/01/2021
Honestly good quality of work

BRIAN S.
06/01/2021
Speedy and Efficient as always
I will not take my vehicles anywhere else. The crew at Hix Auto and Tire is amazing!!!

ED
ELIZABETH D.
05/26/2021
Great family shop
Hix auto was great, my vehicle was fixed quickly, they worked with my warranty company to get me as much coverage as possible and they were all really respectful and friendly. I don’t understand much about cars and how they work and I felt like the issue with my vehicle was explained to me and I understood why it needed to be fixed. Definitely will recommend them to friends and family.
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 05/27/2021

So glad we could help. Thanks for giving us the opportunity.

John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 06/01/2021

Thanks for stopping by and letting us get ya fixed up.

05/20/2021
Any car problems😬 please visit Hex. Their service is GREAT!!!
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 05/27/2021

Thanks glad we could help.

BK
BENNY K.
05/17/2021
Great mechanics and they know what they are doing
Great CustomerCare

CT
CHRIS T.
05/14/2021
Best shop in the area
As always does a great job Professional at what he does i do alot of my own work but when I am unable to or being lazy I always take it to John and his team I would not take any of my vehicles anywhere else thanks to everyone there at Hix auto

Thanks Chris

LR
LEE R.
05/12/2021
The best knowledge and service in Texas! You can trust what Dr.Hix says, so listen!

KRISTOPHER M.
05/11/2021
Great work for good prices
They did a great job with a good price in a timely manner!!!
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 05/27/2021

Thanks Kris great to see ya.

ALYSSA S.
05/05/2021
Quick and easy!
Always great work by Hix and his guys! My go-to Jeep mechanic and now my go-to 4Runner mechanic! Great pricing on whatever you need done and he’s always quick to get me scheduled within the same week of contacting!
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 05/10/2021

Alyssa great looking yota glad we could help.

GM
GEDDY M.
Chevrolet Colorado
05/05/2021
Got my transmission and e-vap leaks fixed. Thank you hix.
Hix has always been a great friendly environment. Has always done me good. And dose affordable work. And if you don't understand something hes does his best to show you.
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 05/10/2021

Thanks Geddy glad we could help

BG
BRITTENY G.
05/04/2021
Outstanding Service
Hix goes above and beyond for their customers!!

Thanks Britteny

CA
CARRIE A.
05/03/2021
The best place for my jeep
John was kind and picked up my jeep then because I have real beadlock rims he had to do by hand then they cleaned up my rims as well as outside of car then a nice duck air freshener. His wife Tonya was super sweet. Best place ever.
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 05/10/2021

Really cool Jeep glad we could help.