KATRINA B.
Troy, TX
02/20/2020
Fantastic services, great prices, smiling faces!
This is the only place I take my vehicles! These guys are knowledgeable and fairly priced. I always leave as a satisfied customer.
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 02/21/2020

Always glad to see you Katrina your truck is really starting to come together.

HM
HARRIETTE M.
Buick Regal
02/18/2020
The owners
The owners went above and beyond to see that I was taken care of ,and being on social security the final bill was to my satisfaction . And I didn't miss my daily workout at the gym !
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 02/19/2020

Good to see you again Harriette.

KG
Kevin G.
Georgetown, TX
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Kevin said the staff at this business was truthful and honest. In general, they were good people.
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 02/19/2020

Thanks Kevin glad we could get you fixed up.

BW
Bert W.
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Bert said he's been going to the business for several years because of the good, helpful, and courteous service. He stated he and his wife are very impressed.
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 02/19/2020

Bert it was are pleasure good to see you.

CARLA B.
HUMMER H3
02/14/2020
Always friendly, reasonably priced and quick, reliable service
I have used Hix Auto multiple times over the last year for various repairs and maintenance. Always friendly, upfront on pricing, thorough and what is needed. Repair costs have been very reasonable every time. They even give me a ride home or pick me up when repairs are completed if needed. They keep excellent records on previous work done and always let me know at least expensive option and the best options before starting the work, letting me select which is most affordable for me at the time. I couldn’t ask for more - They are great!!
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 02/19/2020

Thanks Carla good to see you again.

MK
MICHEAL K.
Chevrolet Blazer
02/12/2020
Amazing place
Very amazing place and cool people to work with
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 02/13/2020

Good to see you and meet your son. glad we could get you fixd up.

RO
RICHARD O.
Ford E450 Super Duty
02/11/2020
Belt change
Work was done quickly and at a fair price.
Great people to work with,
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 02/13/2020

Happy to help Richard good seing you again.

GG
GARY G.
Mercury Marquis
02/10/2020
Light switch problem
My light switch was giving problems not coming on or turning all the way off. It caused the other problems of cruise not working and the horn. They diagnosed that on this older vehicle. I was impressed. They are polite respectful and courteous. I would recommend them.
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 02/10/2020

Happy to help gary.

01/03/2020
Fast and knowledgeable!
I was fed up with working on my truck.
Took it to Hix , fixed the same day !

TR
THOMAS R.
Belton, TX
Dodge Durango
12/24/2019
Great trustworthy shop.
Will use their services any time.
Great work and customer service.

TL

SA
Sonny A.
Killeen, TX
12/19/2019 Category: Service
Sonny said this business has good people and good service.

JULIE M.
Manor, TX
12/18/2019
Totally Trust John and His Staff
John is very knowledgable and helpful. If he doesn't think a job is worth doing cause it will cost you more in the long run he'll tell you. We take all 3 of our vehicles to him for service and or repairs.

GD
GAIL D.
12/12/2019
Reliable
Reliable, competent service was done in a polite, timely manner.
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 12/13/2019

Gail im glad we could get you taking care of thanks for letting us help. Hope you and your family have a great christmas and a very happy new year.

KR
KAREN R.
Hyundai Accent
12/12/2019
Awesome!!
The service was awesome
Fast, affordable and friendly I will be choosing them for all of our family vehicle needs in the future!
Highly recommended
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 12/13/2019

Karen it was great to meet you glad we could get you fixed up.