DANNY M.
04/09/2021
Fast great service highly recommend

AT
AMY T.
Mercedes-Benz C300
04/08/2021
Hix Makes every interaction memorable!!
I have trusted Hix auto with multiple vehicles and will continue todo so. Not only do I always come under budget but the work is done in a timely manner with nothing but world class service.
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 04/09/2021

Thanks Amy glad we could help.

KATRINA B.
Troy, TX
04/07/2021
Always the best
Per usual, the best service ever!!!
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 04/09/2021

Katrina thanks for stopping by glad we could help.

FC
FRANKY C.
Harker Heights, TX
Ford Police Interceptor
04/02/2021
Honest mechanics
Hix works quickly and is honest. They stand behind their work and will go above and beyond to meet customer's expectations. Jon isn't afraid to give his honest opinion and doesn't rip you off for things not necessary.
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 04/09/2021

Franky thanks for coming by glad we could help.

AA
ANTHONY A.
Honda Accord Wgn
04/02/2021
The people and their knowledge.
The staff and mechanics are on top of it!
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 04/09/2021

Anthony glad we could be of service.

Belton, TX
03/29/2021
Great with Jeep’s
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 04/09/2021

Its what we do best thanks for coming by.

WT
Walt T.
Texas
Nissan Titan
03/26/2021 Category: Service
Walt said service is very attentive to needs, competent and get job done in quick order
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 04/09/2021

Thanks Walt hope to see you soon.

KC
KIARA C.
Killeen, TX
03/24/2021
Amazing
John was so great and so informative with any questions I asked. He got my 2012 Jeep Wrangler driving again and she drives beautifully! I will never take my Jeep anywhere else!
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 04/09/2021

Kiara it was great to meet you hope to see you on a trail soon.

KH
KABRESHA H.
03/24/2021
Customer service
Fast, friendly and very reasonable!!
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 04/09/2021

Bree thanks for stopping by glad we could help.

TH
THOMAS H.
Belton, TX
03/23/2021
Cylinder Misfire
John’s staff worked their magic again to put my Jeep back on the road.
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 04/09/2021

Tom always glad to see deadbroke.

Loenard M.
Ram 2500
03/23/2021 Category: Service
Loenard said they always do a good job.

Thanks Loenard.

DOMINIQUE P.
Saturn L200
03/22/2021
1st visit but highly impressed and appreciative
Went in for further clarification on dtc code C0245 with traction control issues. I wanted to pay upfront for the diagnostics and assumed I was dropping the car off, however the technician came back with the diagnosis before I even gave them the money. When the man I assume was the owner heard the results....he was very upfront with me. He explained to me that our 02 saturn l200 needed a new EBTCM and with that requires a new ABS pump and lines. These repairs would cost so much that he couldn't see any reasonable justification for the expense. I asked several questions and he was happy to answer them and sympathetic to my problem. Never once did he seem irritated or impatient ...which is rare with me 🙃.... And get this.... I EVEN HAD TO REMIND THEM THAT I HAD NOT PAID THEM YET!!
I would give 10 stars if I could....
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 04/09/2021

Thanks for stopping by and glad we could help. Stop by anytime.

Chevrolet Pickup
03/17/2021
Best mechanic shop in temple
Very good place to go they will help you with whatever you ask and not cheat you out of your money
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 03/18/2021

Thanks for giving us a chance to help.

SEAN H.
Salado, TX
03/10/2021
Superior Customer Experience
John and his team are always welcoming and helpful. They take time to find out about you personally, while taking care of your vehicle.
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 03/11/2021

Sean great to se you again glad we could help.

John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 03/18/2021

03/10/2021
Always taking care of US!💯✌🏾😁
Thanks MAN 👌🏾
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 03/11/2021

Great to see yall again.