MARCENE G.
08/12/2020
Quick and efficient once again
Once again John and his crew went above and beyond. Went in for an output shaft deal replacement that was ruined by a rusty drive shaft. Not only did they replace the seal but also buffed and polished the drive shaft to prevent it from happening again. Thanks again guys

08/09/2020
Good place
Honesty respect business

JOHNNER M.
08/08/2020
Excellent service, very knowledgeable.

QV
QUINN V.
08/05/2020
Personal attention and attention to detail
John is a good guy and he has taken care of my vehicles for the last 8-9 yrs.He always explains things where I can understand them. I’ve recommended him to my whole family and more. And he stands behind his work!!!

JOSE R.
08/03/2020
Best service ever!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Walk in recommended to this place and I see the why, great service, great price, and fast service, looking to make this place our family mechanic.

JOSEPH G.
08/03/2020
Knowledgeable and very helpful
They have been helping me work out the gremlins in my Jeep. It’s been a great process. I highly recommend them.

CR
CYNTHYA R.
Ford Expedition
07/29/2020
I Am DEFINITELY SATISFIED WTH THE WORK I WILL RECOMMEND MY FRIENDS..KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!#!#
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 07/30/2020

You are very welcome glad we could help.

MARCENE G.
Mercury Grand Marquis
07/23/2020
superb service
Excellent customer service and very knowledgeable. Very precise and professional when it comes to their service
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 07/30/2020

Marcene always a here for you my friend.

SP
SYLVIA P.
Weslaco, TX
Toyota Avalon
07/21/2020
Repairs are always done right
John is very professional and knowledgeable. Repairs are done in a timely manner. This is an awesome repair shop.
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 07/30/2020

Thanks Sylvia glad to see yall again and glad to help anytime.

KP
KENNY P.
Killeen, TX
07/16/2020
Customer service
Out of all the places I've been this one definitely earned my business from now on. They took the time to explain what the way ahead is for the work that was being done and recommended future options that I expressed concerns about. Their shop has an atmosphere like you've been there before an you've known them a while. They treated me like a loyal customer even though it was my first time being there. If there was 10 stars to give I'd give it.
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 07/30/2020

Kenny I am very happy we did this good for you. That is what we strive for glad to hear we are meeting are goals.

GD
GAYLE D.
07/16/2020
Reliable, Pleasant
We have always been satisfied at Hix Auto and Tire.
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 07/30/2020

Thanks Gayle glad we can take care of your needs.

SF
SONJA F.
Mercury Sable
07/10/2020
Best place in Temple.
They fix the problem and keep my car running
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 07/30/2020

Good to see you again Sonja.

PJ
PRESTON J.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/09/2020
Honest guy with great pricing!!
the only place I will take any of my vehicles without a dept in my mind it will be fixed at a reasonable price!!!!
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 07/10/2020

Preston great to see you again. Hit me up anytime.

KH
Kathleen H.
07/09/2020 Category: Service
Kathleen said the business was really good and very prompt.

MIKE M.
Belton, TX
07/01/2020
Great Place
Great place , good service and family like atmosphere check it out you'll be glad you did...
John H. from Hix Auto and Tire responded on 07/03/2020

Great to see ou again Mike glad we could get the jeep up and going.