BV
benedetta v.
01/08/2020
Thanks
They are always so polite and my car after them it’s always perfect!

LUAREN S.
Chrysler Pacifica
12/04/2019
Amazing Customer Service
Amazing staff - friendly, professional and informative. Very timely service of my vehicle and overall wonderful experience.

KENNITH B.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
11/27/2019
The Service
Great service great prices and very professional is I can say about Cornerstone. Nico, Dennis, Blake and Juan you guys are awesome I'm spreading the word about this Auto repair shop.

GC
GEOFFREY C.
Carlsbad, CA
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
11/17/2019
Oil Change/Tire Rotation
They always have a friendly greeting when you arrive. With a reservation, they usually start work on your vehicle right away. This time, they hadn't picked up my filter so I had to wait longer.
They use good products. It takes about 11/4 hours to do the oil change. If you wait for your car, there's a great bakery down the street.

RL
RICA L.
11/16/2019
Slightly disappointed.
Ok first experience since the change over, but they could do better. When I called to make an appointment and mentioned “Bruce”, the former owner, I was not informed that he retired and this shop was under new management. I grew to love and trust Bruce with 2 of my vehicles now. He and his family really cared about their customers and did great quality work.
When I got to Cornerstone, I was Informed that Bruce was no longer there. I was skeptical to say the least but Nico really knew what he was talking about. He’s a great kid. They honored the coupon they had advertised so that was good.
After an hour and 45 min later, I called to check in on my car since I hadn’t heard from them and was told it would take 1 hour for a diagnostic to be run. It was scheduled to have a diagnostic tune up, a transmission flush, synthetic oil change, spark plug replacements and a wheel alignment. They told
me it should be done by the end of the day. It was pretty great that they drove me home so I didn't have to wait hours on end. I knew they closed at 5pm so I was a bit worried when it was 450pm and hadn’t heard from them. So, I called AGAIN. My car would not be ready and I would have to wait until Saturday, at noon. That was disappointing especially since I had to call instead of them following up with me and was led to believe that the work would be done by 5pm same day.
When I pick up the car the next day, I voiced my concerns about not being called in a timely manner the day before.
I really liked the way the mechanic broke down details explaining and showing me the dirty transmission fluid and the used spark plugs. But I wonder if that was only because my friend whose dad was a mechanic was there and asked questions I probably wouldn’t have.
Anyway, I am thankful that Nico understood that when I paid With my debit card, I had forgotten that I set my daily spending limit to $500/day in case of fraud. Payment had worked out and I was on my way. I immediately noticed that there was trash on the passenger side floor board from whoever worked on my car. I also saw that there were several greasy handprints all over my leather door jams!!! This is totally unacceptable and unprofessional. Also, why was the hood of my car open when I got there 45 minutes after the car was done? I was informed that the only thing that still needed to be done was the wheel alignment. Last i checked, you don’t need to align wheels from under the hood.
Cornerstone Automotive has a long way to go when it comes to customer service in my humble opinion. At least I gave them a shot once I saw That ownership had changed hands. Not quite sure if I will go back.
Amir S., Owner from Cornerstone Automotive responded on 11/16/2019

Dear Rica,
We would like to apologize profusely. We understand our mistakes & want to thank you for voicing your concerns! We like to extend to you a free oil change redempabale anytime. The hood of the vehicle was open for the appearance & pick up for your repairs. Our explanation was thorough & the codes indicated on the dash from your vehicle were correctly fixed at fraction of the dealer cost.   Sometimes we are at the mercy of the parts timewise however, the transmission service, tune up & alignment were all completed professionally. We are taking steps forward to improve the cleanliness & appreciate your concerns helping us improve.
the entire family at CornerStone Automotive Thank You for helping us continue to grow & build on our integrity.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/09/2019
Looks can be deceiving. Accords from a church
Read yelp!

11/08/2019
Recent service visit
Communication was not from the mechanic so there was a lot of communication and misunderstanding not only about the cost but the recommendations and service that was going to be recommended. Quite a bit of confusion was presented with this manner of communication it is recommended that you have a mechanic talk directly to the customer
Amir S., Owner from Cornerstone Automotive responded on 11/08/2019

Dear Nakutin Family,
       We would like to apologize for the misscommunication & confusion. The multiple estimates were assessed properly & given in a timely manner. However, without direct communication to the owner of the vehicle our estimates were misunderstood or unauthorized. Once authorized the repairs were completed within the same day. All of our parts have a 2 Year/24,000 Mile Nationwide Warrenty. If you have any questions regarding your repairs please give us a call so we can clarify. Thank for understanding & We appreciate your loyalty!

Sincerely,
CornerStone Automotive

AD
AUTUMN D.
BMW 528i
11/06/2019
Quick!
Cornerstone got my car up and running again I’m two days! This is a very honest and friendly shop. Highly recommend getting your vehicle serviced here!

BV
benedetta v.
11/03/2019
They are so kind and good
They are so kind and good in their job!

TT
TIM T.
Chrysler Crossfire
11/01/2019
Honest work at fair prices.
I called to see if they had an opening for some drivetrain work and they took me right away. They gave me an excellent price and unbelievably good service. They were honest in diagnosing additional problems with the car and I would recommend this crew to anyone.

NL
No L.
10/22/2019
Horrible Front Desk Service New Ownership Sucks
Went on for a service and coupons were not honored because they were bought from past owners. Old owner Bruce was fair. New owner had a chance to save me as a customer but let me walk for 30 bucks . I left with my car and the fact he will never see the other four I used to bring in
Amir S., Owner from Cornerstone Automotive responded on 10/29/2019

We would like to apologize for the inconvience. As agreed upon, we accept coupons established & designed by the current owner. We honor discounts of all kinds including to all branches of Military service, our local Church, & other seasonal promotions. Reaffirm your trust with CornerStone Automotive, we would like to address any of your vehicular issue(s). If you would like, give us a call at (760) 757-9615  to make it up to you. Once again, we would like to apologize for the misscommunication.

SHERRY B.
10/19/2019
Friendly and honest
Friendly and honest service. This is where I will bring my car from now on.

CG
CELIA G.
Carlsbad, CA
10/09/2019
As usual, NO upsell BS and super honest. Love this place!!
I was a little apprehensive as this place is under new ownership but glad to see they are reliable and honest, like the past owners. No upsale of unneeded services and as a woman, I really appreciate that. I will continue with my patronage of this place.

Vista, CA
10/08/2019
Did great work
Went in for an oil change and they did it quickly and with no problems

BK
BETTY K.
09/06/2019
Great service at the spare of the moment. It was an emergency and Benji and the other guys were just great❤️.saved us❤️❤️❤️