CARRIE H.
06/05/2019
Curteous, called to let me know problem and cost before doing the work, very nice helpful, answered all of my questions.
Curteous, called to let me cost and problem before doing the work. Very nice and helpful.

CARRIE H.
04/12/2019
Work done on my equinox
Courteous, work done in a great time frame, answered all of my questions without hesitation, employees are very nice, owner is very accommodating.

BK
Bryan K.
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Bryan said he went to the facility for an advertised free estimate, and they charged him $40. His vehicle sat there for 3 days and they never looked at it. He had to rent a vehicle during that time. He was told he could not get his keys back without paying the $40. He is not a happy customer at all and will not be going back. He has already scheduled all his work at another business.

FR
Fred R.
Morrice, MI
11/30/2020 Category: Service
Fred said friendly and fast and courteous.

BC
BOB C.
Chrysler Sebring
11/20/2020
Honest. Knowledgeable. Always done when promisd
Have been very pleased. They don’t upsell. Always take time to explain problem and how they fixed it. It’s good to support a local business. Huffys came highly recommended.

Rob. C.
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Rob said they are the best.

Dan C.
11/14/2020 Category: Service
Dan said he has done work on his brother's vehicle. He did it pretty fast.

TE
TOM E.
Lincoln Navigator
11/12/2020
Rapid Response and Maintenance
I had a tight schedule and needed a quick oil change. Huffy,s got my vehicle in and completed the work immediately.

RL
RICHARD L.
11/06/2020
Very satisfied
We recently had a major problem with our car. Huffy and Nick found the problem, explained it to us and helped us make the right decision. We are totally satisfied with their service.

Steve H.
Webberville, MI
11/06/2020 Category: Service
Steve said the business always helps no matter what it takes. He has known Huffy for 30 years.

GG
GUS G.
10/28/2020
Best mechanic in town
Huffy’ is the best in customer service. I’ve been their customer since David Huffine moved into the current location. I have been extremely pleased with his service. I‘be purchased my vehicles from him for the last 20 years or so, again no complaints David stands behind his sales and service!!!

GD
Gaeann D.
Dodge Caravan
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Gaeann said she knows Huffy, she knows he does a good job, he's a good guy, and she can trust him.

Matt W.
Chevrolet Traverse
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Matt said they did a great job.

NB
Nancy B.
Mercury Mountaineer
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Nancy said the business provides very good service and treats her very well.

BC
BOB C.
09/20/2020
Excellent service! A personal touch
We are new in town and needed Vehicle service. I asked around the community and everyone recommended Huffys. We are very pleased. Excellent service. Truck was done when promised. I felt the prices were fair and they keep me informed with the progress. We will continue to take our vehicles there and highly recommend Huffys