Overall Rating 4.3076892/5Overall Rating 4.3076892/5Overall Rating 4.3076892/5Overall Rating 4.3076892/5rating 4.3076892
Overall Rating 2.30769/5Overall Rating 2.30769/5rating 2.30769rating 2.30769rating 2.30769

Burlington, NJ
10/03/2017 Category: Service
Work Completed
Tony arranged my follow up visit and promised satisfaction. He and the service dept delivered. I removed my phone chargers so the tech could access my vehicle without additional labor charges and the remaining TSB was completed without further challenge. Many thanks to the entire team for resolving this issue.

10/03/2017 Category: Service
Average dealer experience
Only recall work performed but not all work completed as dealer requested $100 to move phone chargers which I refused to pay. I was not about to pay $100 for 5 minutes of labor so now I must reschedule a follow up appointment for a 20 minute TSB to be performed.
Michael K., Fixed Operations Director from Hyundai City responded on 10/03/2017

I apologize for the experience you had. I will absolutely look into the comments you left.

Is there a good time to discuss?

Michael L.
Cinnaminson, NJ
09/29/2017 Category: Service
This was not a service related issue, but a miscommunications from sales
I received the service intended at a fair price and on-time, Thank you!

09/29/2017 Category: Service
disappointed
Michael K., Fixed Operations Director from Hyundai City responded on 09/29/2017

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.

I can see the score received may be based on a sales related promise that was not delivered.

Can you provide more information on the situation?

Beverly, NJ
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/06/2017 Category: Service
Offered me a free oil change for my trouble
Offered me a free oil change for my trouble

09/06/2017 Category: Service
Took much longer than I was told
When I made the appointment I was told it would take 45 minutes it took 2 hours
Michael K., Fixed Operations Director from Hyundai City responded on 09/06/2017

Westampton, NJ
2013 Hyundai Accent
02/15/2017 Category: Service
RESOLVED ISSUE THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
GREAT JOB GUYS!

02/15/2017 Category: Service
Customer Service
Satisfied
Michael K., Fixed Operations Director from Hyundai City responded on 02/15/2017

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.

Is there any more details that will help me improve the service based on your 3 star review?

Thank you again for your time.

10/06/2016 Category: Service
Great Responsive Service
I submitted a negative review after my last visit when my technician used synthetic-blend engine oil despite my over-the-phone request for fully-synthetic engine oil. Less than twenty-four hours later, Tony from Hyundai City called to resolve the issue, assuring me that my next oil change will be complimentary. I'm impressed by Tony's responsiveness and satisfied with the remedy, and was happy with the staff, wait time, and result of my initial visit, so I've revised my score to five stars. Thanks for the opportunity to re-score the great service at Hyundai City.

10/06/2016 Category: Service
Average
Friendly and reasonably fast, but provided the wrong kind of oil, contrary to my explicit request.
Michael K., Fixed Operations Director from Hyundai City responded on 10/10/2016

Thank you for taking the time to respond.

I will look into the oil grade your vehicle requires and get back to you.

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Trust
You can trust the mechanics to know the vehicles through their training to give you the best service.

CL
Carole L.
Eastamptn Township, NJ
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Always great service
No matter what I come in for - the service team at Hyundai City is always excellent.

Diane L.
Lumberton, NJ
Friendly service
Wonderful experience. Service person was very accommodating. He was attentive to my concerns.

WC
William C.
Roebling, NJ
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Helpful staff
Your staff went out of their way to be helpful.

JJ
Judith J.
Palmyra, NJ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Always get good courteous service. Usually in a timely manner.

Debra R.
Burlington, NJ
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Santa Fe repair
Everyone I dealt with from check-in to cashier was pleasant and helpful. The service associate that worked with me, Michael Barnes, gave me all the information I needed about my car along with making some valuable safety recommendations.

Mount Laurel, NJ
2009 Hyundai Sonata
12/02/2019 Category: Service
Love Hyundai!
We are on our fifth Hyundai [we currently have a 2009 Sonata and an 2018 Elantra]. When I was originally shopping around for a car, I had gone to a different Hyundai Dealer but didn't care for their high pressure moves. I typically buy a car I like and hold on to it as long as I can. I wasn't looking for a car to trade in every other year. I almost didn't go to Hyundai City but then I decided to drop in and I have bought every Hyundai from them since!

Bradley M.
Bensalem, PA
2015 Hyundai Veloster
11/30/2019 Category: Service
Tony
Tony is always very courteous and professional,

NB
Nelida B.
Pennsauken Township, NJ
2014 Hyundai Accent
11/27/2019 Category: Service
The people that work are very helpful and nice
Never had a problem with the service and workers are very polite

Mary S.
Cherry Hill, NJ
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
good serice
I took my car in to get the IDLE STOP AND GO FIXED as it does not shut done.
They told me it was working but it is not.
This is the second time I took it in to get it fixed.
I will try again.

Gilberto M.
Willingboro, NJ
2006 Hyundai Tucson
Great Service!
Hyundai has always provided great service in the care of my car. Always attentive to my comments and ensure work is right. Always see Tony as advisor and Damien as Technician. Perfect team!

JY
John Y.
Eastampton Township, NJ
Service Visit Nopvember 21, 2019
I had an excellent experience in the service department at Hyundai City on November 21, 2019. The service advisor April Dent noted my service concerns and quickly expedited my Sonata's service needs. She went out of her way to show me a room in the dealership where I could work quietly on my laptop while my car was being worked on, and kept me informed of the findings and status. The work was done in a very reasonable amount of time at a very reasonable cost.

LC
Louise C.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Trust
I trust the mechanics to do a good job and show me the parts that need replacing if there are any to be replaced.