Overall Rating 4.3076892/5Overall Rating 4.3076892/5Overall Rating 4.3076892/5Overall Rating 4.3076892/5rating 4.3076892
Overall Rating 2.30769/5Overall Rating 2.30769/5rating 2.30769rating 2.30769rating 2.30769

Mount Holly, NJ
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Trust
You can trust the mechanics to know the vehicles through their training to give you the best service.

CL
Carole L.
Eastamptn Township, NJ
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Always great service
No matter what I come in for - the service team at Hyundai City is always excellent.

Diane L.
Lumberton, NJ
Friendly service
Wonderful experience. Service person was very accommodating. He was attentive to my concerns.

WC
William C.
Roebling, NJ
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Helpful staff
Your staff went out of their way to be helpful.

JJ
Judith J.
Palmyra, NJ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Always get good courteous service. Usually in a timely manner.

Debra R.
Burlington, NJ
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Santa Fe repair
Everyone I dealt with from check-in to cashier was pleasant and helpful. The service associate that worked with me, Michael Barnes, gave me all the information I needed about my car along with making some valuable safety recommendations.

Mount Laurel, NJ
2009 Hyundai Sonata
12/02/2019 Category: Service
Love Hyundai!
We are on our fifth Hyundai [we currently have a 2009 Sonata and an 2018 Elantra]. When I was originally shopping around for a car, I had gone to a different Hyundai Dealer but didn't care for their high pressure moves. I typically buy a car I like and hold on to it as long as I can. I wasn't looking for a car to trade in every other year. I almost didn't go to Hyundai City but then I decided to drop in and I have bought every Hyundai from them since!

Bradley M.
Bensalem, PA
2015 Hyundai Veloster
11/30/2019 Category: Service
Tony
Tony is always very courteous and professional,

NB
Nelida B.
Pennsauken Township, NJ
2014 Hyundai Accent
11/27/2019 Category: Service
The people that work are very helpful and nice
Never had a problem with the service and workers are very polite

DA

Gilberto M.
Willingboro, NJ
2006 Hyundai Tucson
Great Service!
Hyundai has always provided great service in the care of my car. Always attentive to my comments and ensure work is right. Always see Tony as advisor and Damien as Technician. Perfect team!

JY
John Y.
Eastampton Township, NJ
Service Visit Nopvember 21, 2019
I had an excellent experience in the service department at Hyundai City on November 21, 2019. The service advisor April Dent noted my service concerns and quickly expedited my Sonata's service needs. She went out of her way to show me a room in the dealership where I could work quietly on my laptop while my car was being worked on, and kept me informed of the findings and status. The work was done in a very reasonable amount of time at a very reasonable cost.

LC
Louise C.
Mount Holly, NJ
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Trust
I trust the mechanics to do a good job and show me the parts that need replacing if there are any to be replaced.

Marlton, NJ
2020 Hyundai Elantra
Good service fast
Great service. Only thing they didn’t do was put air in my tires everything else was fine

CF
Cynthia F.
Florence, NJ
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/24/2019 Category: Service
Everything was done in a reasonable amount of time. Kept me informed about what was needed and the cost.
My service was done and done right the first time. Staff was very friendly. I was told about cost up front. No surprises.

Michael B.
Williamstown, NJ
Awesome service
Awesome service

Donna D.
Delanco, NJ
Service department and Hyundai
Service department employees are always helpful and pleasant. I’ve been with this dealership for over 20 years. I purchase a Sonata every 4-5 years, I’ve owned 5 and recommend Hyundai vehicles to everyone.

FD
Francisco D.
Riverside, NJ
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Cherie DAmico
Good experience with the sales department and service department the people are very pleasant

Atco, NJ
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Excellent Customer Care and Vehicle Service
Hyundai City, as always, provides excellent and curteous customer care by treating customers as family instead of a number or dollar sign. My experiance was outstanding as they accomindated my schedule and performed all neccessary work within a few hours. My car was towed in for repairs and interval maintenance during the night and the next morning I received a call to discuss the necessary service. All repairs and service were completed before closing and ready for pickup. I am totally satisfied with the experience and grateful to have received my care back the same day. Thank you Hyundai City!