Overall Rating 4.6315795/5Overall Rating 4.6315795/5Overall Rating 4.6315795/5Overall Rating 4.6315795/5rating 4.6315795
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

CR
Carol R.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful
They know how to take care of your car.
RYAN L. from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 09/21/2018

Hello,

My name is Ryan Liersch, the service manager at Greenfield Hyundai. I would like to take the time to reach out to you and say thank you. We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey for us! We always strive to give a truly exceptional experience and we’re thankful for your score! Of course, If you ever have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to me!

EW
Eric W.
Pewaukee, WI
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Greenfield Hyundai
the mechanics and the supervisor were very friendly and helpful and efficient and I was done with my oil change in like 20 minutes

AN
Amit N.
Waukesha, WI
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Short waiting time and quick service
Awesome service
Kimberly A K., Service Consultant from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for taking time out of your day to complete this survey. We appreciate you coming in and hope to see you again in the future for all your vehicle needs.

BW
Barbara W.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Always pleasant to deal with
I am always comfortable with the service they provide.
Kimberly A K., Service Consultant from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for taking time out of your day to respond to this survey and for the 5 stars! I greatly appreciate it and we hope to see you in the future for all your vehicle needs.

2005 Hyundai Sonata
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Professional and personable.
They have successfully kept my ancient Hyundai running smooth.

CD

Linda D.
Greendale, WI
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Sonata Service
We took our Sonata Limited to Hyundai Greenfield for the annual service and tire rotation. We dropped it off at 7:30am, and told them we would be back at 10:30. It was all done when we returned.

TW
Travis W.
Service manager
I believe his name was Adam. He was great.

Danny D.
Cudahy, WI
staff and service good
Is a good dealership.

JASON L L., Service Consultant from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 09/13/2018

John T.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great service.
Had me in and out quickly.

DF
Darrel F.
Franklin, WI
Very good service
Always great service and courteous staff

HK
Helen K.
2018 Hyundai Kona
No comment
No comment
Kimberly A K., Service Consultant from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for taking time out of your day to fill this survey. I hope that in the future I would be able to recieve your fifth star. Please let me know next time what we can inprove on. Thank you

Hello,

My name is Ryan Liersch, the service manager at Greenfield Hyundai. I would like to take the time to reach out to you and say thank you. We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey for us! We always strive to give a truly exceptional experience. Of course, If you ever have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to me!

Excellent Customer Service
Great experience!

SL
Suzon L.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Thank you for taking my car in without an appointment and fixing it so promptly. Then to see my car was washed and vacuumed, that was the icing on the cake.

CL
Charles L.
Great Place tp Have Your Car Serviced
Quick response to concerns. Great service department.

09/11/2018 Category: Service
Past experiences with this service department have been great.
RYAN L. from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 09/11/2018

Dear Charles,

My name is Ryan Liersch, the service manager at Greenfield Hyundai. I would like to take the time to reach out to you to see if there is any way that we could have made your visit with us better. As a whole, we always strive to give a truly exceptional experience! Please reach out to me if you have the time, I'd love to talk!!

BW
Brent W.
South Milwaukee, WI
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Much better service this time
RYAN L. from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 09/10/2018

JASON L L., Service Consultant from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 09/12/2018

Sam S.
great service and employees
great employees
RYAN L. from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 09/10/2018

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Near home and accommodating
Service was done in a timely manner and service person was very thorough.
JASON L L., Service Consultant from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 09/07/2018

South Milwaukee, WI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Car service
They were very curteous and polite.I appreciated the complentary car wash.
RYAN L. from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 09/06/2018