Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49

Overall Rating 4.4761876/5Overall Rating 4.4761876/5Overall Rating 4.4761876/5Overall Rating 4.4761876/5rating 4.4761876
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

SD
Suzanne D.
Franklin, WI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/13/2018 Category: Service
That good service of people

11/13/2018 Category: Service
I scheduled an oil change ahead of time. My appointment was very fast, no problems.
SHAWN M. from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for your score of 5 stars and we appreciate your business.

Muskego, WI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Great service and workers I trust.

Franklin, WI
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Great service this time
Great service from this dealership now. When they first took over from Tri City that was not the case, but they've improved and are back to the same level of service we've experienced before when Tri City was the dealer.

CO

Guizelle H.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Service!
Fast, friendly and customer-focused are the best words to describe the service team at Hyundai Greenfield!

Oak Creek, WI
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Great work
Timely, quick, as promised service

PE
Philip E.
Racine, WI
11/07/2018 Category: Service

CG
Carol G.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Professional service; knowledgable, expert care given to my car.
My service attendant (Matt) not only performed the service I requested, he found
some other problems that needed attention. His competent expertise gave me
confidence that I would be safe on the road.

HK
Heidi K.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
New Tires!
Matt was awesome, as always (so is Kim!). They're very friendly and are 100% willing to do whatever they can to help the customer. Will keep going back...love the product and the people are great too!
SHAWN M. from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating we appreciate your business.

Tammy S.
Pleasant Prairie, WI
11/04/2018 Category: Service
Great place
Keep up the good work

Hello,

My name is Ryan Liersch, the service manager at Greenfield Hyundai. I would like to take the time to reach out to you and say THANK YOU. We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey for us! We always strive to give a truly exceptional experience and we’re thankful for your score! Of course, If you ever have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to me!

Sandra M.
11/04/2018 Category: Service
I have confidence in Hyundai Greenfield
Friendly, fast,

Marlene W.
Wind Lake, WI
11/03/2018 Category: Service
I recently took my Hyundai for an oil change. The service was friendly, prompt and efficient. The waiting room was clean and the coffee was great.

vice

South Milwaukee, WI
11/02/2018 Category: Service
review
Jenni went above and beyond my expectations, thanks.

Cudahy, WI
2009 Hyundai Elantra
11/02/2018 Category: Service
90,000 Mile Maintenane Service
The service was excellent, but it always ends up costing more than the estimate.
SHAWN M. from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 11/13/2018

Sorry we fell short we do strive for a 5 star rating.  If you would like to discuss what happened please call Shawn at 414-238-2000 so I can make your next experience 5 star.

SG
Steven G.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Why Greenfield Hyundai is my dealer
The salesperson, Gary, is a good guy. He has been very helpful not only while purchasing the car, but since I purchased it on a few different occasions. I am not real thrilled with the finance guy I had. He has been replaced with another just like him. The dealership needs a little help/retraining in this regard. The service department is almost as good as Gary was in sales. They irritated me a couple times but did good once I was there, very good in fact.

Greendale, WI
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Great work
they stand behind warranty and do a great job, provide a loaner which is needed and are very efficient
RYAN L. from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 10/31/2018

Muskego, WI
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Anonymous
There seemed to be a lack of mechanics to the number of cars schedule for service.

TK