4.6

Wes G.
Racine, WI
02/23/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Hyunday Greenfield did a great job.

Jean H.
Hales Corners, WI
2011 Hyundai Accent
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
Cesar Bueno is the Best- Listens and explains plan of action; And reassures with follow up plan.
Cesar A B. from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 02/21/2020

Thank you so much for filling out the survey, it means a lot to me. Have a great weekend and take care.

02/20/2020 Category: Service
Successful repair plan
The diagnostics were performed, an explanation was discussed and plan of action was put in place.
DAN B. from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 02/21/2020

Thank you for your awesome review, if you need anything do not hesitate to call.

HJ
Harold J.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
DAN B. from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 02/20/2020

Thank you very much for this awesome review, if you need anything please do not hesitate to call

HP
Hyang P.
Franklin, WI
2019 Hyundai Kona
Maintenance
Easy & quick service
DAN B. from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you for taking the time out to fill out my survey, it is truly appreciated. I look forward to working with you next visit.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
Service was exceptional.
Matt was very accommodating.
DAN B. from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business. Have a great day

Linda M.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/16/2020 Category: Service
Rating
Great
DAN B. from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 star review, we appreciate your business, if you ever need anything please do not hesitate to call.

NZ
Neil Z.
River Hills, WI
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Very helpful staff
MATT V. from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 02/16/2020

Thanks so much Neil for filling out our survey. Please rememeber that if you need anything just give us a call.

2012 Hyundai Tucson
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Service, employees
Great dealership
Cesar A B. from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 02/12/2020

We apreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey it means alot to me. I am very happy that we took care of you. Thank you for your business and we will see you at the next visit.

Susan S.
Greendale, WI
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Got me in right away, & quick turnaround
DAN B. from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 02/11/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time out to fill out this survey, we truly appreciate your business, and if you ever need anything please do not hesitate to call.

KJ
Kim J.
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Happy with the way I was treated
I had some issues with my service. But after speaking with Cesar I am so happy. He reassured that it is not how they do buisness. I have not had problems in the past. And they did rectify the situation. I will be continuing to go there. And I will recommend to my friends and family.

02/10/2020 Category: Service
Needs improvement
Need to pay attention when pulling car outside after working on it to make sure car is not having any issues.
Cesar A B. from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 02/10/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. I do apologize for the incovenience we have caused. I can reassure you that is not the way we perform, I would like to talk to you about this matter and how we can improve. Thank you again and have a great day.

MATT V. from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 02/11/2020

Thank you for taking the time to talk to ceaser. If you ever have any questions please give us a call

Cesar A B. from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 02/11/2020

Thank you again for taking the survey I look forward to seeing you at the next visit have a great day.

David C.
Franklin, WI
2013 Hyundai Veloster
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Quick service
Quick service. Professional and friendly transporter (Ray) :)
CESAR A B. from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 02/05/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. I really do appreciate the feedback. Have a great day.

MA
Mary A.
Greendale, WI
02/04/2020 Category: Service
brake squeal
right front brake still makes noise

02/04/2020 Category: Service
Brake tire squeal
Still have noise in front right when backing up. People ask what is wrong with your car?
DAN B. from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 02/05/2020

Thank you for your response, give me a call 414-292-1841 so we can rectify this issue, and make your service experience excellent.

DAN B. from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 02/06/2020

Thank you so much for the rescore, please give me a call when you are ready to bring the vehicle back in for the inspection. Have a great day

MATT V. from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 02/10/2020

Thanks Mary!.

TA
Troy A.
Muskego, WI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/01/2020 Category: Service
Awesome Service
Great service with trusted advisors...every time!
Cesar A B. from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 02/04/2020

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey. It really means alot to me. Have a great day and we will see you at the next visit. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to stop on by or call me at 414-292-1819.

PT
Paul T.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/28/2020 Category: Service
Professional & Dependable
Return of some popular customer services that were previously lacking ( i.e. auto detailing ). Timely repairs.
DAN B. from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 01/29/2020

Thank you so much, we are always trying to give 5 star service, we look forward to providing that every time you return.