4.6

Matthew S.
South Milwaukee, WI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Working with Dan at the Hyundai service department is always a smooth and satisfying experience. He is courteous and efficient which is appreciated in terms of making it a quick visit after picking up my car from being serviced.

GC
Gail C.
Racine, WI
2020 Hyundai Kona
07/08/2020 Category: Service
service
The first review i did in no way is against hyundai Greenfield it is against the place they sent it out to have it painted they left a footprint on my seat and my mat in the back was full of footprints not happy with that place not Hyundai i would recommend them to all my friends they are fantastic service. So in no means did i mean it against them but did not know how to express my self with the other review. Ceaser is very informant with the customer he called and kept us informed wish i greatly appreciate.

07/08/2020 Category: Service
service
need to take better care of your car when they send it out for body work
Cesar A B. from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 07/08/2020

I do apologize for the incovenience we have caused. I will be calling to get this resolved.

Cesar Bueno

Jean H.
Hales Corners, WI
2011 Hyundai Accent
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
Ceasar Bueno and Erica
Absolutely the Best - Friendly and give good information on what repairs needed & why along with checking my warranty.
Also great towing thru Hyundai with Devon at Finnish Line, West Allis,WI
Erika M. from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 07/06/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete my survey. It means a lot to me. I hope you have a great day!

Suzanne M.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/01/2020 Category: Service
the service agent that waited on me was very informative even as to expected wait time with only one service technician workig
I will admit that this trip my information on what was done to my vehicle, etc., was very good. The last time I was there I had a lot of work done, new battery, sensors, tire rotation, etc., and nothing was gone over with me by the person handing me the service ticket. I contemplated not coming back but gave the business another chance and I felt I was treated much better than the last visit. I do not have her name here at the office with me but I was very impressed with her customer service.
Erika M. from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete the survey. It means a lot to me. I apologize again for the longer wait time. i hope you have a good day.

06/30/2020 Category: Service
Good service, prompt and honest discussions
I have been coming to Hyundai Greenfield for about 6 years now and have always been impressed with their service and professionalism. They have repaired multiple vehicles for me quickly and with good pricing. When I have raised concerns the team has been prompt and honest in their responses to me. I know Greenfield Hyundai and its team members work to provide the best in customer service and satisfaction.

06/30/2020 Category: Service
Good service, not a COVID mask in sight
I have been coming to Hyundai Greenfield for about 6 years now and have always been impressed with their service and professionalism. This last week I brought my car in for routine maintenance and was disheartened to find that none of the customer service or maintenance staff I could see were wearing face masks. The hallways and waiting rooms are tight and it is hard if not impossible to properly social distance.

Milwaukee has nearly half of all COVID-19 cases in the state of WI and cases are back on the rise as the economy reopens. Wearing a mask is a simple, easy way to protect your employees and your customers, especially since the virus can spread from asymptomatic persons. I expected better from Greenfield Hyundai's employees and will be reconsidering my choices in car care.
DAN B. from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you for your response, I will be in contact with you today 7/1/20 to further discuss these matters.

Julie D.
Oak Creek, WI
Oil change, tire rotation
Friendly, fast service!
Erika M. from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out my survey. Hope you have a great day!

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
I like this place
Women are treated as equals and not talked down to.
Cesar A B. from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill our survey out we gladly appreciate it. Have a great day and be safe.

Cesar Bueno

David R.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Will be back
Very quick and friendly.
Erika M. from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete my survey. It means a lot to me. Have a great day!

Kurt B.
Oak Creek, WI
Easy Maintenance Visit
My recent visit to the service department at Hyundai Greenfield was pleasant. My routine oil change and maintenance check was green light all the way. My service advisor, Erika, was pleasant and friendly. My wait time was fast. Thanks for the great visit.
Erika M. from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete my survey. I hope you have a great day!

Muskego, WI
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Superb Customer Experience
Erika in the Service Department was kind and helpful, and did an exceptional job of coordinating and scheduling the areas I had serviced. I am also grateful for the Service Department employees who took care of my car, and the drivers who drove me and picked me up so I didn't have to stay in the waiting area at Hyundai.

John M.
South Milwaukee, WI
2014 Hyundai Veloster
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Checked tires for rim leaks
Brian is a very important part of this dealership goes above and beyond to make customer HAPPY!
DAN B. from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 06/26/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to take this survey for me. Let me know if you ever need anything, do not hesitate to call. Thank you and happy Friday

2016 Hyundai Elantra
Everything done well.
Ericka made sure everything was handled smoothly.

Jessica H.
Excellent service!
Took my Sonata in for an oil change and to have my passenger door handle fixed. Erica called me within maybe 20 minutes of my car being there to let me know what was going on. The customer service was excellent.
Erika M. from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 06/25/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out my survey. I really appreciate it. I hope you have a great day!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Good service at a fair price
Good service at a fair price, knowledgeable staff.

06/22/2020 Category: Service
1.5 hour oil change ☹️☹️☹️
Slowest oil change in the business.
Erika M. from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 06/23/2020

I will be in contact with you ASAP.

Erika M. from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 06/23/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this survey for me. It means a lot to me and i really appreciate it. i hope you have a great day.

06/20/2020 Category: Service
Missed Services
I listed a couple recalls as well as an oil change that needed to get done on the online appointment form. I also left in the comment space since I couldn’t find the appropriate service that I needed my brake fluid flushed due to my soft pedal.

Once I arrived for my appointment they said they only had me down for an oil change and that no workers were available to do that other specific stuff to my car.

Ended up leaving my car there until Monday. Just a slight inconvenience.
Erika M. from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 06/23/2020

I will be in contact with you to try and get this resolved.