4.6

Lawrence S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Fast service
In and out in a half hour!
DAN B. from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 10/26/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey, we greatly appreciate it. Give me a call if you ever need anything 414-292-1841, Be safe and have a great day!

ST

10/20/2020 Category: Service
Love the staff
Staff are great
Cesar A B., Service Manager from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 10/20/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey we gladly appreciate it. We will continue to improve to deserve that 5 star at the next visit. Thank you and have a great day be safe.

Hyundai Greenfield
414-292-1819

AH
Angela H.
2020 Hyundai Kona
10/18/2020 Category: Service
Efficient
Everyone is always really nice and helpful.
Cesar A B., Service Manager from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 10/19/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill our survey we gladly appreciate it. Have a great day and be safe. See you at the next visit.

Hyundai Greenfield
414-292-1819

CJ
Carletta J.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/12/2020 Category: Service
car service
I think they all are great to deal with for service. The only thing im waiting to hear back is when the recall part comes in so i can get that taken care of. She told me they will email me to schedule for coming in to replace the part. So far i have not heard anything.
EM
Erika M. from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 10/13/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete my survey. I really appreciate it. The part has not come in yet but i will call you as soon as it does. Have a great week and stay safe.

PH
Paulette H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/03/2020 Category: Service
Very happy with the follow up call from Erica He resolved my concerns and made me feel I was an important customer.
Got an appointment for the same day for an oil change. My service person Erica was very helpful and friendly. She went above & beyond my request.
EM
Erika M. from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 10/05/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete my survey. Have a great day & stay safe.

Linda S.
Cudahy, WI
10/02/2020
Above and Beyond!
In an effort to replace a lost socket for my front side marker the wrong part was inadvertently ordered. When I came into the dealership and noticed it was different from the original part, Tommy from the parts department went out of his way to ensure this part was in fact not going to work for me. Despite the outcome with the needed part was unsuccessful, Tommy was an excellent example of stellar customer service and I really appreciated that he took the time to do everything in his power to try and help me with my dilemma!
Cesar A B., Service Manager from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 10/02/2020

Thank you for the feedback we gladly appreciate it. Have a great day and be safe.

Service Manager.

Franklin, WI
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/02/2020 Category: Service
The service department
The service department is very good
DAN B. from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 10/02/2020

EK
Eileen K.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly, professional, problem solvers
Thanks for a great experience, made the repairs without any hassle
Cesar A B., Service Manager from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 09/30/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill our survey, we appreciate your business. Have a great day and be safe.

Service Manager.

Mark W.
Greendale, WI
2012 Hyundai Elantra

repair review
Repairs were efficient and time. Nice shuttle service. Information was good. Seemed very efficient.
DAN B. from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 09/30/2020

Thank you for speaking with me about this, give me a call if you ever need anything 414-292-1841

Barbara S.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Service Department
This is the only place I trust to take my 2007 Santa Fe to be serviced. All staff are friendly and knowledgeable. I like that the service consultant answers all my questions and explains in detail any work that has been done or will need to be done, at times even summoning the mechanic to provide me with further details.
DAN B. from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 09/30/2020

09/20/2020 Category: Service
Inconsistent
Inconsistent customer service
Cesar A B., Service Manager from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 09/21/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill our survey we gladly appreciate it. We are trying to improve and with your feedback we will. Thank you and have a great day.

Cudahy, WI
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Always great service and I love that they always check to make sure there has been no recall on my car.
DAN B. from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 09/18/2020