Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5rating 4.43

Overall Rating 4.5882353/5Overall Rating 4.5882353/5Overall Rating 4.5882353/5Overall Rating 4.5882353/5rating 4.5882353
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

PR
Patricia R.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
It’s just down the block from us
I felt I was treated well and they took car of everything

Diane D.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Average. Nothing that says they want my business
Just average
RYAN L. from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 07/16/2018

Dear Diane,

My name is Ryan Liersch, the service manager at Greenfield Hyundai. I would like to take the time to reach out to you to see if there is any way that we could have made your visit with us better. As a whole, we always strive to give a truly exceptional experience! Please reach out to me if you have the time, I'd love to talk!!

PE
Philip E.
Racine, WI
07/15/2018 Category: Service
RYAN L. from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 07/16/2018

Hello,

My name is Ryan Liersch, the service manager at Greenfield Hyundai. I would like to take the time to reach out to you and say thank you. We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey for us! We always strive to give a truly exceptional experience and we’re thankful for your score! Of course, If you ever have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to me!

CL
Cassandra L.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Everyone there is friendly and helpful. I have never had a bad experience.

SK
Susan K.
South Milwaukee, WI
2013 Hyundai Tucson
The service department!
They were very attentive and went the extra mile!

KV
Karen V.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Best service as always.

RK
Richard K.
Greendale, WI
Starter repair
The starter failure was a sudden occurance and the repair was completed within hours of when it happend.

Watertown, WI
07/12/2018 Category: Service
I was in and out within an hour. They give you no nonsense reviews or fudge what is up with your car like other places. Highly recommend
Kimberly A K., Service Consultant from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for the kind words and we appreciate you taking time out of your day to fill this survey out. We hope to see you again in the future for all your vehicle needs!

Kim Kotvis

Chad R.
Oconomowoc, WI
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
overall great service
One minor problem. I requested Cam 2 synthetic oil but they used Mobil 1 synthetic which is more expensive, therefore increasing my total bill. Not sure if they no longer provide choices on synthetic oil but will ask next time I am in for service.

CG
Carol G.
Professional service
Excellent service, work done in a timely manner, expertise about the workings of my car.

Judith L.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
Quick service.
Close to where I live. Friendly employees.

Thank you so much for filling out this survey and for the five stars! We appreciate you coming in and hope to see you again in the future for all your vehicle needs.

Kim Kotvis
414-292-1819
kkotvis@iahyundai.com

GW
Greg W.
Review
needs better waiting area like a working coffee machine, other drinks, popcorn, snacks, etc.
RYAN L. from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 07/12/2018

PT
Paul T.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Close by, friendly people, great service

DF
Daniel F.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
2016 Elantra
It all went as expected....very well.

Muskego, WI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Customer Service
Best customer service around

Jacqueline H.
Prompt caring staff
Came in for oil change. They also let me know I had 2 recalls and were able to take care of them at the same time to save me from having to come back.

Oak Creek, WI
07/09/2018 Category: Service
car service
no comment
JASON L L., Service Consultant from Hyundai Greenfield responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this survey.

Jason Lloyd
414-292-1841

AG
Anthony G.
Oak Creek, WI
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Meets or exceeds expectations
I was able to get an appointment at the time I desired. Service writer met me at the car and had it written up promptly. The work was done as promised and the car returned cleaner than when I brought it in. No surprises.