Overall Rating 4.06667/5Overall Rating 4.06667/5Overall Rating 4.06667/5Overall Rating 4.06667/5rating 4.06667
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

Lenoir, NC
2015 Hyundai Azera
08/13/2018 Category: Service
quick response and great service
began using this dealship even though it's an hour away because was so unhappy with Hickory service-could not be happier-very responsive, caring and efficient
totally worth the drive

RD
Ronald D.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/13/2018 Category: Service
proficiency
Every visit to Asheville Hyundai is a satisfying experience. Hyundai's staff are always eager to help and are proficient in their field.

TR
Timothy R.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Good Quick Professional Service!
Good, quick, and professional service.

Josephine L.
Linville Falls, NC
2015 Hyundai Tucson
08/10/2018 Category: Service
clean, efficient, and accessable
Service dept. did a very good job.

David D.
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Warranty
To be honest I had given up on Hyundai due to a steering coupler issue that was wrong for over two years but no one “knew what the sound was” until after my 100,000 miles when the warranty expired. That is a little fishy. When this problem occurred I figured I’d be out another 300 bucks but looks like this problem was still covered. While I probably won’t buy another Hyundai this specific experience was fine.

Christopher H.
Fletcher, NC
08/07/2018 Category: Service
1st service
Very professional

David B.
Waynesville, NC
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Quick..to the point...delivered on time!
Always can arrive without an appointment and they get me in an out and always feel great My new car was serviced by the ones I purchased it from!

Mark S.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
Great
The service department is awesome.
Thank you for being professional and dependable.

SL
Susannah L.
Black Mountain, NC
Terrific service team
Service team very professional and courteous

08/05/2018 Category: Service
EXCELLENT SERVICE
Best customer service out there. Took care of us while our 2012 Hyundai was being worked on for a recall. Friendly, professional, and went above and beyond to meet our vehicle needs.

NW
Naomi W.
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
08/03/2018 Category: Service
How many times?
How many times can we take it back for the same reason? They replaced the key faub but didn't tell us it may not fix the problem(doesn't recognize the key is in the car). And then we get stranded.
FORREST M S., Service Manager from Hyundai of Asheville responded on 08/04/2018

I apologize we could not identify the issue you are experiencing at your last visit, intermittent issues can be difficult to diagnose. If you would like to contact me directly I will personally inspect your vehicle and see if we can diagnose what is causing your vehicle not to recognize your smart key. Thank you for taking the time to review our service department and I look forward to hearing from you.

AA
Audrey A.
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Ask for details
Oil change was quick and they were super quick but my bill was double then what I expected
FORREST M S., Service Manager from Hyundai of Asheville responded on 08/04/2018

I apologize for our sub standard service at your last visit. I reviewed your repair order and it we performed an oil change and tire rotation. There is an additional charge for the tire rotation, and it sounds like we did a poor job of explaining that. If you would like to contact me at your convenience I am sure I can make up for our poor service at your last visit. Thank you for taking the time to leave valuable feedback.

Stephen B.
Weaverville, NC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Very disappointed in the bait and switch sale coupon
See comments above
FORREST M S., Service Manager from Hyundai of Asheville responded on 08/04/2018

I apologize for our poor service at your last visit, and if you would please contact me directly I am sure we can resolve the issues you have stated in your review. Thank you for taking the time to bring this to my attention and I look forward to hearing from you.

MJ
Myrna Pattrick J.
Canton, NC
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Great service slow turn around
People are friendly. Took entirely too long for an oil change .

Steve H.
Casa Grande, AZ
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Drove into Asheville for our initial service for our 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe. The car was finished ahead of the scheduled time and was washed. Everyone was extremely friendly and the dealership is dog friendly, a huge plus since we are traveling.

Stephen B.
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Lengthy oil change
When making an appointment I would expect an oil change to take less than an hour and a half!
FORREST M S., Service Manager from Hyundai of Asheville responded on 08/04/2018

I apologize for our poor service at your last visit, we can generally perform an oil change, tire rotation, multi point inspection, and a car wash in less than 1 hour. I will speak to my service team about your experience, and we will work to meet your expectations in the future. Thank you for taking the time to leave valuable feedback and feel free to contact me directly if you experience any issues in the future.

NB
Nancy B.
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Service Advisors
I purchased my Tucson is January and this was my first service visit. I appreciate the service advisor at Asheville Hyundai because they are timely and always do their best. Everyone is friendly and the waiting area is comfortable. This is my second Hyundai and I’m pleased with the quality and the service.

SG
Stephanie G.
Hendersonville, NC
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Overall good service experience. Other facilities are nothing to rave about, but clean and neat. Concerned that when my VIN was pulled up, another customers info was on my car!!! Purchased from this dealer and have had a previous service encounter (the notes from that encounter were that the account)??????????

Shelly H.
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Just moved
I just moved to TN, that would be the only reason I would not return to this particular dealership. I will continue to go to Hyundai dealerships for my services.

AK
Ann K.
Fairview, NC
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Pleased
Very attentive customer service. Also great popcorn in the waiting area!