DU
Debbie U.
Eubank, KY
12/13/2018 Category: Service
As always we’re pleased with the service from an awesome dealer!!
KEITH G K., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Somerset responded on 12/14/2018

Thanks for the 5 STARS!!! Thanks for taking time to respond!!

SF
Shannon F.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Get my oil change there and they wash my car can’t beat that
KEITH G K., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Somerset responded on 12/13/2018

GT
Garry T.
Science Hill, KY
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Great Staff!!!
Quality workmanship, great staff.
Always a pleasant experience!!
KEITH G K., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Somerset responded on 12/11/2018

Maureen B.
Nancy, KY
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Your employees
The last time I was in for my oil changed, I was told that I would be in need of tires soon. They asked me if I would consider them when making a decision on my tire purchase. I went to 2 other tires store. Hyundai of Somerst gave me the best price. I am happy to have my new tires on.
KEITH G K., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Somerset responded on 12/10/2018

DK
Darlene K.
Monticello, KY
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Quick service
I had an appointment at 8:30 but arrived early. I waited hardly no time and they checked me in and I was out the door in an hour. I would suggest you put a k-cup or water in the waiting room.

2016 Hyundai Azera
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Quick service, nice staff, great experience!
KEITH G K., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Somerset responded on 12/05/2018

Thanks for the 5 STARS!!! Thanks for taking time to respond!!

ST
Sara T.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Good Service Never Fails
The team at Hyundai of Somerset never fail to provide great service and always treat you like a favorite family member.
KEITH G K., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Somerset responded on 11/28/2018

AW
Angela W.
Lexington, SC
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Excellent customer service was provided. I will come back in the future.

Richmond, KY
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Has been nothing but a good experience dealing with Hyundai of Somerset. Highly recommend them.
KEITH G K., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Somerset responded on 11/27/2018

Mount Vernon, KY
11/25/2018 Category: Service
Service Dept.
Employees are always helpful with the full-service department.
KEITH G K., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Somerset responded on 11/26/2018

Sandra S.
Monticello, KY
2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/25/2018 Category: Service
Always on time
I appreciate that when I set up an appointment that I always get in on time and I always know about what time I will be leaving. Keeping appointment times is very important to me.
KEITH G K., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Somerset responded on 11/25/2018

Jan L.
Nancy, KY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Service - what has happened????
What has happened to the service department???? My vehicle was returned unwashed (sunny day) after routine maintenance. The service department was unable to install Apple Play after acknowledging they could perform this service - they couldn’t find the “stick”. I called Hyundai Vero Beach FL and they were able to explain how to install Apple Play by phone, which worked perfectly. I have had my car serviced at this location while on vacation and received excellent service. I have always had excellent service in Somerset and have purchased 2 new Hyundais from this dealership. Their service is part of my reason to continue the Hyundai brand. Somerset what has happened????

I"m sorry we dropped the ball on this situation this is not what we are about. We do wash all cars unless it is below 32 degrees. If you would like to come by on the next warm day we will for sure wash your vehicle. Again I'm sorry about dropping the ball. Thanks

DT
Donna T.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Battery
Needed a new battery Got me in with short notice and I was able to continue my trip.

SD
Sondra D.
Albany, KY
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
11/22/2018 Category: Service
Caring employees
They did a thoroughly, meticulous complete examine and fix of my vehicle. Very pleased.

Carnetta C.
Waynesburg, KY
11/21/2018 Category: Service
I didn't get an answer to my issue.
I was not satisfied with the answer I was given on my Sonato 2018. I have the oil changed that was fine. I also wanted them to check out why my car is having some trouble starting once in a while but they ran test nothing showed up so that was that. I still don't have an answer to my question and my car is only 5 months old and I don't like that I am having trouble with it starting and no answers.

Thanks for taking time to repsond! I'm sorry we were unable to find the issue with your vehicle. The next time you have a issue lets us now and we will get you a vehicle to drive and we will keep yours a day or two and see if we can figuire out what is going on, Thanks

Deborah R.
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Service is always great.
Service is always timely and great.

BG
Bobby G.
Albany, KY
11/16/2018 Category: Service
First service
Was a good experience for the first service on my 2018 sonata. Was done in very timely manner and service person went over all that was done.
KEITH G K., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Somerset responded on 11/19/2018

Thanks for taking time to respond!!!We will work harder to get 5 STARS!!!

Tony M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
The customer service was great! As it always has been in the past.Thanks keep up the good work.

DA
Donna A.
Bronston, KY
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Always great service
Great service and employees, they are always friendly and great at the work they do on my Hyundai Tucson and my husbands Hyundai Sante Fe.

TT