RO
Great Service!

Ben M.
08/12/2020
Claim their name
I’m thankful for a place that I can ask questions, get honest answers and trust the people working on my car. That’s something of value and I appreciate this place and the employees’ kindness.

MA
Michelle A.
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Michelle said the staff treated her really well.

AR
AMY/HUGO R.
GMC Yukon
08/04/2020
Always pleased
Been going to this shop for the past 3-4 years. All my cars have been serviced here. From oil change, air conditioning, brakes to engine. Always trustful. Great customer service. Gets the job done on time. Great team that Ignacio has.

AC
ANTONIO C.
07/29/2020
Friendly service plus its clean!
A business you can trust I will be taking my vehicles from now on.

Tracy, CA
Toyota Celica
07/25/2020
Trust and Service
This is the only place I trust with my car. They never let me down. I use to worry every time something went wrong with the car. Not anymore.... If they can't fix it today, do not worry they will eventually figure it out and get it fixed. I am so happy that a friend referred them to me. Stop going to other places that are going to lie to you or try to charge for services that your car does not need.

IS
Ivan S.
Ram 1500
07/24/2020 Category: Service
Ivan said it was good but he was told by the staff his vehicle couldn't get an alignment because there was an issue with a tie rod, so that was helpful to him. It is a good facility.

RT
Robbin T.
Honda Element
07/18/2020 Category: Service
Robbin said the business provided really good service.

AD
ANN D.
Manteca, CA
06/30/2020
Very professional and friendly
The staff here at Integrity Auto is very pleasant to work with and very professional, they cover every
aspect of our repair/maintenance on our vehicles. I take all my vehicles to Ignacio. They go over and
beyond their call of duty.

NB
Nina B.
Dodge Challenger
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Nina said they were amazing, Luis was amazing, he was honest and she liked them a lot.

KEN S.
06/16/2020
Ignacio & Luis make this business GREAT!
While the mechanics that service my vehicles are knowledgeable & friendly, they pay attention to the details and go beyond what I have asked them to do. Ignacio demonstrates integrity with his business contacts. He maintains a clean shop environment and all around welcoming atmosphere from the moment you step inside the office. Luis compliments this business with his friendly greetings, direction to the mechanics and explanation of what the work performed.

Debbie H.
06/10/2020 Category: Service
Debbie said the staff is nice and she trusts them.

NF
Nick F.
Toyota Tundra
06/05/2020 Category: Service
Nick said he likes Ignacio.

GS
Gary S.
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Gary said this place did a terrific job and he likes them a lot. He wanted them to do 2 very large jobs. He had them do one the other day and the other one is scheduled. He was looking for a place with integrity and so far, so good.

Deniece P.
Fairfield, CA
05/18/2020
This family run business has been good to me and my husband. Excellent work on both our vehicles.