Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5
Overall Rating 1.2/5Overall Rating 1.2/5Overall Rating 1.2/5Overall Rating 1.2/5Overall Rating 1.2/5

CINDY B.
Hyundai Tucson
04/22/2021
Prompt service
I was able to get an appointment quickly for an oil change and inspection sticker. Service at JB is the best. Comfortable waiting area with coffee and snacks!

Braintree, MA
04/20/2021
tidy and efficient
This was my first visit to JB Auto C.A.R.E.
I went for an inspection sticker, which I have done at multiple stations for 15 years. Never have I been somewhere so friendly , clean , and stocked with snacks. Nice place to wait. Very timely.

MASON W.
Chrysler 300
04/15/2021
Been here twice with 2 different cars and the service has been great.

MARY ELLEN D.
04/11/2021
Once again Rob took great care of my tire situation
I wanted to add another testimony to reiterate how great the people, especially Rob, takes care of their customers. I appreciate it!!

Joel G.
Chevrolet Sonic
04/10/2021 Category: Service
Joel said they took good care of him.

SN
SHEILA N.
Hull, MA
Ram 1500 Classic
04/09/2021
Nena
They were fantastic professional great customer service very fast didn’t have to wait long he got the work done in a great way I highly recommend them anytime they are great thank you for having such great employees JB

TC
TOM C.
Hull, MA
04/08/2021
Trustworthy
I have had my cars inspected at dealerships and other shops. Over the years I have found myself coming to JBs for a second opinion and almost always having them do the work because I trust them to give an honest opinion and to do a good job.

04/08/2021
Excellent customer service
Great customer service. Friendly and great waiting area. Going here from now on.

MARYANN L.
Jeep Cherokee
04/04/2021
Convenient
Service was excellent although I was unable to get my tires rotated they advised I could come back and get that done which is perfect for me great job.

JOSEPH G.
Hingham, MA
Ram 1500 Classic
04/01/2021
LIE on my invoice and from counter personnel
I went in to get an oil change. About 45 minutes later my truck was ready. When I was given the invoice there was a notation that my tires had been rotated. I asked the three men behind the counter if my tires had been rotated, two of the three answered yes. I asked again and again I received two affirmatives. I then asked how they unlocked the lugs on my wheels. I have locks on all four wheels. One individual asked if the key was in truck. I answered no. The immediate reply from individual was that they could do that now if I liked. The other individual told me that since I have custom wheels that the mechanics probably did not want to touch them for fear of messing them up.

LISA M.
03/31/2021
Did Not Fix Problem
My car was brought in today for what I believed to be a rear brake issue, which happened to be under warranty with JB Auto. They suggested that was not the problem and it was just debris so they cleaned it out and sent me on my way. Upon driving the car later the problem not only was still there but got worse. When calling to share this I was told the mechanic didn’t clean out all the debris and they just needed to do it again. This is beyond frustrating to a loyal customer of 7 years! I will be extremely unhappy if it is not fixed tomorrow morning as promised.

STEPHEN B.
03/31/2021
From my initial call to the visit and completion of the work, I was very impressed.

SHAWN C.
Boston, MA
Hyundai Elantra Touring
03/27/2021
Courteous, professional
Explained the issue and showed me the issues with my vehicle helped me to best save money and explained everything to me. I was looking for a responsible and honest place they are now my vehicles mechanics.

LAWRENCE M.
Hingham, MA
03/26/2021
I came in for a scheduled oil change, I like the fact you find all the small details to look for
I like the fact that I cam in for a oil change and the Zach the technition showed me my cabin air filter, it was disgusting to say the least probably the original . Thank to Robert and yout team for great work as always
Larry

DEVANG B.
Mansfield, MA
Honda Accord Coupe
03/20/2021
Did not honor their own coupon sent my mail
Did not honor their own coupon sent my mail. I was sent $30 off any service coupon by mail. But they didn’t honor it on a service of $140.