Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5rating 4.25
Overall Rating 1.25/5rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25

RICK B.
Lexus ES 350
05/20/2018
Relaible and friendly service.
I have taken my vehicles for service and repairs to JB Auto for many years and have had nothing but excellent and reasonably priced service from its competent mechanics. I would recommend its services to others without hesitation..

John P.
05/11/2018 Category: Service
John said the staff is pretty responsive and pretty quick.

Rob C.
Marshfield, MA
Volkswagen Passat
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Rob said it was exceptional service and great pricing, but the staff left excess stuff all over his tires.

KA
Kathleen A.
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Kathleen said they were efficient and fast and it was a job well done.

MK
Mohammed K.
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Mohammed said the business did what was needed.

Chris C.
Cohasset, MA
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the staff was prompt, personable and knowledgeable.

JENNIFER S.
Hingham, MA
05/01/2018
Outstanding Service
Another excellent experience at JB! Steven is a real gem! He carefully explained and showed me the repairs my car needed. Because the estimated work time was a few hours, he.arranged transportation for me, home and back again to the station. Car is in great shape now!

RICHARD S.
Hingham, MA
04/26/2018
always professional
Every time I have dealt with JB it has been excellent.. Always professional

Dean S.
Nissan Frontier
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Dean said the staff are fair. Everything is great at this business.

GB
GINNY B.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
04/22/2018
Review service appt 4/20/18
While I brought my car in for an oil change, I learned that my tires were in dangerously bad condition. I saw the wear and cracks in the rubber. It was a blow out waiting to happen. I replaced the tires and opened a JB Auto Care account to lessen the finalize impact. There was even $100 off for doing so. The staff was great and actually gave me a loaner while they completed the work.

Matthew C.
Quincy, MA
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Matthew said the service was excellent and the service was good.

JOSE D.
04/12/2018
Very satisfied
Steven was very pleasant as always. He explained to me the pros and cons of my future repair.
He offered me a ride back to my house with Uber.
Very attentive and professional as well.
Thanks Steve

GC
GAYLE C.
Green Harbor, MA
04/09/2018
I felt comfortable that the employees were honest and trustworthy
I had no reservations about doing rear brakes at JB Auto (was my first time there) i felt confident doing business there. So I purchased 4 tires as well. They had all this unexpected work done (I knew it was needed) in 4 hours. I am happy as I needed a new shop. I found my new shop and I live far away (Duxbury)

AR
Aleandro R.
Jeep Renegade
04/09/2018 Category: Service
Aleandro said this business has amazing customer service.

Jack C.
04/09/2018 Category: Service
Jack said he is very satisfied with the staff.

RICH M.
Lexus ES 300
04/07/2018
McNeice ES 300
Thanks for another job well done and to Billy for his support.

Rich

Leana S.
Braintree, MA
04/06/2018 Category: Service
Leana said they did a great job.

KF
Kylie F.
Massachusetts
04/05/2018 Category: Service
Kylie said the staff were nice.

WS
William S.
04/04/2018 Category: Service
William said there were no problems.

DEBORAH B.
Hull, MA
Saturn Ion
04/01/2018
I trust everyone at JB Auto
Everyone is great, I never have to Pqworry about being over-charged or having services done I don't need.