Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5rating 4.25
Overall Rating 1.25/5rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25

CHARLES M.
11/19/2018
Argh...
The guys at the desk are great. Very nice and polite. Helped quickly and were willing to go the extra mile to make sure i was satisfied. Thanks again...

JASON H.
11/17/2018
Excellent service!
Paul and the team a JB always perform and complete the work to high standards.

CAROL H.
11/15/2018
I have been going here for 15 years. I trust JB
JB has taken care of my car & me for 15 years. They do a complete check up & advise me on any needed repairs. I need my car to be reliable as I often pick up my grandchildren in Boston. If I have an oil leak, I do not want to find that out on the Southeast Expressway!
I maintain my car with regular checkups & oil changes. Paul is most helpful in explaining needed maintenance & assuring me that with maintenance my car will be at it's best. He also gives me a ride home when I need extra work.

Chevrolet Traverse
11/13/2018
Service & employee's were wonderful. I had a great experience.

HS
HELENA S.
11/13/2018
Always courteous and thorough
The staff is always helpful and communicate thoroughly with me on every repair. Also appreciate the online appointment feature.

PK
PETER K.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/12/2018
Friendly, reliable service
Staff is friendly and easy to negotiate with. Provides reliable and competent vehicle service. Will not hesitate to return when future service is required.

CHRISTOPHER B.
FIAT 500L
11/10/2018
JB Auto Delivers Again
J B Auto is a very reliable and honest dealer that is local in North Weymouth. Professional, highly detailed & thorough in their work!!
They go the extra mile in auto care....

EW
EDWARD W.
Hull, MA
Cadillac DeVille
11/08/2018
Great service from Gareth
Very helpful with my engine light problem.

TODD M.
11/03/2018
Recommend.
very professional business and they back their work. Never had a problem there.

DAVID C.
Ventura, CA
Toyota Camry Solara
11/01/2018
Price service quality
I’ve brought my vehicle in here several times nsnjust had my daughter bring hers in as I trust the staff to do a quality job. I have not been disappointed and will definitely return

JACQUELIN D.
Hull, MA
10/31/2018
Fabulous! Work on our Prius. The price was good the services excellent.
I’m so happy with the services for our Prius. The brakes were making all sorts of noises and now it’s just perfect. I will always bring our cars to JB Auto Care. The courtesans services are exceptional.

KO
KATHLEEN O.
10/30/2018
Excellent service!
Got a nail in my tire less than 2 weeks after purchase- replaced no problem at all...

SA
SEPTEMBER A.
Braintree, MA
Nissan Pathfinder
10/27/2018
Nice and friendly staff
They were great to me and pulled me right in with no problem

AA
Ashref A.
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Ashref said the service is good.

Hyundai Veracruz
10/25/2018
Paul Martin

TERRI S.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/25/2018
The whole gang!
It starts at the front desk!! From the time I call with a problem until the time I leave with the problem fixed by the back area, I am in the mix, kept up to date & leave a happy lady!!! That's why I keep going back! Thanks, EVERYBODY!!

CN
CATHY N.
Cadillac DeVille
10/23/2018
Awesome service on every visit!
Awesome customer service on every visit

JENNIFER S.
10/23/2018
Once again, JB provided professional, efficient service for my Toyota Camry.

RACHEL S.
10/22/2018
Great shop
Best staff ever! Saved me time and money. Very kind people!

ES
Erika S.
Quincy, MA
Volkswagen Passat
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Erika said the staff was friendly and she appreciated the thorough explanation of the process.