Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5

SG
SANDY G.
01/25/2021
Charismatic Service
Robert was caring and charismatic.
As always, helpful and friendly service. I tell my friends about JB’s as it’s a bit hidden away.

SAL B.
Subaru Crosstrek
01/23/2021

TR
TONY R.
Cadillac DTS
01/20/2021
The laughter and the staff
Very nice people and the boss is a riot

JENNIFER B.
Weymouth, MA
01/19/2021
Excellent Service!!
JB Auto has outstanding service all around. Customer service is top notch and mechanic work is top notch. Thank you!! I highly recommend them for all your auto service needs!

TT
TRUNG T.
Saugus, MA
Lexus GS 350
01/19/2021
Marc at the front desk was extremely awesome. My friend recommended me to come here for a safety inspection sticker. I was not disappointed. Very professional and courteous. If Marc is still there next year. I'll be back!!

FM
FRANK M.
01/17/2021
Thoroghness, Quick Response and Tyler Olson
Although I am a relatively new customer, I have been satisfied with the service on both of our cars. They have found and fixed problems others have not been able to. Although the expence of the repairs has given my wife and myself reason to consider if owning two cars is worth the convienance at our age (late 70's). Being retired our income is fixed, but our expences do increase. Our nine year old cars have added to our increase in expences.

MARESA W.
Acura RDX
01/16/2021
Great communication
This was my first time to JB’s and I will go there again for sure. The communication was excellent and included text updates with photos of the issues. Never pressure to do anything but recommendations were clear. I used one of the mail coupons and it was accepted without question. The car is running perfectly now!

SZ
SHOUXIAN Z.
Braintree, MA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
01/16/2021
JB Auto Care provides excellent service and great tips to take care of tires.

RF

ELIAS D.
Lexus RX
01/13/2021
Better than Lexus
The best in town. I had visited Lexus dealership 4-5 times for a total cost of $2K and Lexus could not fix it. JB Auto worked on the car for an hour and fixed the problem.

JANICE M.
01/11/2021
I will continue to come back for service. Services I received have been outstanding . The men are professional, personable and curious.

RA
ROBIN A.
01/10/2021
Excellent Customer Service
This was my first time here for a oil change. Everyone was very nice and I will be back for other maintenance for my vehicle.

RAUL C.
Boston, MA
01/09/2021
Prompt and attentive service.
Needed a 4 point alignment and a friend recommended me to this place. Their service went above and beyond. Great job guys.

EL
ELIZABETH L.
Weymouth, MA
01/09/2021
Excellent care
Always professional, friendly, & thorough care l!

RL
RUDY L.
Revere, MA
Honda Clarity Electric
01/07/2021
Great Service and cost friendly
The Staff at JB auto was very professional and took their time to explain the issue with my vehicle.. All repairs were timely and cost was very reasonable. I’ll be going back for my car needs.