Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5rating 4.25
Overall Rating 1.25/5rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25

TRISHA B.
11/22/2019
The customer service is impeccable
I was greeted with smiles from everyone I came in contact with. They all were very personable, especially Tyler he has a great aura and presence about him, he made me feel very comfortable and he is very knowledgeable, and a great teacher for when I didn’t know what things meant. I will be returning and ty so very much.

SUE M.
11/21/2019
Not worth a negative star!
I had to pick a star to post! BUT I absolutely DO not give This place a star!!!
When I first called this place the gentleman on the phone Mark, was so incredibly nice, and this place was recommended by a friend... I looked forward to bringing my car here..
Getting my car fixed here was the WORST experience I have EVER encountered getting a car fixed...
I was told my car would be done by the end of the day they are open till six I called at 3:45 and I got their answering service so they were already closed for the day. When I called this morning I spoke with a very nice gentleman who told me that my car would be done at 9 o’clock. I work all day so I had planned on picking it up later I received a call at 2 o’clock that my car was finished.
I picked up my car at 2:30 only to find out that when they went to balance and mount the tire whatever machine they use broke.
I asked them what they were going to do for me since it’s now an inconvenience and they told me that my car was complete he informed me that he will give me a $14 credit for the labor. He told me that the price of my tire was $202.
When I told him the price of my tire was $165 and it was right on my statement, he was extremely rude, extremely disrespectful, and extremely wrong!! It’s right on my statement.
And as I’m leaving he say’s, “when their machine is fixed, I can bring it back and they won’t charge me the $15 for the labor.” .
“Oh gee thanks!”

I have informed all of my coworkers NEVER to do business here, as well as everyone I know...
There was a gentleman before me and a gentleman after me that we’re also having an issue with this place I do not know what their issue was but they were extremely unhappy as well..

MICHAEL C.
Cohasset, MA
11/21/2019
Quick and easy

Honda Accord Coupe
11/20/2019
Great shop
Always curteous and helpful.

11/15/2019
Courteous
My visit was pleasant, but was there to long for just a oil change. Had a coupon for the oil change witch saved me money. I would of been a little less mad for sitting there for two hours if they had informed me that it would be a wait on having the oil change. Other than that I would Recommend and will go back to them.

CK
Chris K.
Buick LeSabre
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Chris said his experience was not good. His vehicle was at this facility all day and it cost him $1000. The cost of the parts was minimal and the bulk of the cost went to labor. He asked for a loaner vehicle and was told they do not have one. He stated he knows for a fact that they have a loaner at this facility. The technicians set him up with help to pay the bill from a business that charges 100 percent interest. That's too much.

CP
CAROLYN P.
Toyota Yaris
11/12/2019
Outstanding customer service
Everyone was friendly and informative

Milton, MA
11/08/2019
employees who seem to genuinely care about customers
Paul is a good guy to do business with. Relatively clean waiting room and rest room. Good selection of magazines in waiting room.
Free coffee in waiting room a nice touch.

Wait to get the car back was longer than expected. Cost was a bit higher than estimate

SK
SHAWN K.
11/07/2019
Been going for years
They really know their regulars and remember everything.

MQ
MIKE Q.
11/05/2019
Fast and Reasonable
Car trouble is stressful enough. The guys at JB make everything else, from drop off to texting pics of what they are doing to explaining your options. I highly recommend them.

CF
CAROLINE F.
11/01/2019
Trustworthy
Have never been disappointed with the work done.

GS
GARY S.
10/29/2019
Very good customer service.
Feel as though all of the staff is concerned with pleasing the customer.

BG
BRIANNA G.
Kia Rio
10/24/2019
Great Staff
They are always so friendly and quick with my car. Thank you!

10/23/2019
Above and Beyond for Safety
After hearing consistent fumbles when braking, I came in to have my wheels checked before heading out of state for a family medical need. The technicians troubleshooted and diagnosed quickly, then brought me clear details of the problem (front brakes) and their proposed solution. While the car was overhead, they also noted that a minor oil leak put on "watch" at my last servicing was becoming major, so I also had that fixed. My bill ended up being below their estimate, and servicing included a free headlight cleaning that was part of an earlier service warranty.

I have confidence in this business, and my family was relieved to know that several unknown safety risks had been identified and corrected.

KN
KAREN N.
Cadillac XT5
10/20/2019
Car Inspection
Brought in my TX5 Cadillac for its inspection sticker. The Service guys were very helpful. My car was promptly inspected. All went great.

AW
AL W.
10/18/2019
Ripoff
They told me I needed front end work of $849.00 done. I am 75 yrs old and vehicle experienced. I took my car to another shop and had them check the front end, nothing is wrong with the front end or the tranny lines they said were leaking. After many years of using this shop I will never go back.

SG
SERGIO G.
Kia Soul
10/16/2019
Misdiagnosis
Was given an estimate without looking at vehicle- led me to believe they were pros with a lot of experience. 15 minutes later I get a call to go and speak with them as they ran into a problem. When I walk back to the shop I am told that they made a mistake- they had the wrong year which they acquired from me - 2014 not 2017 - the estimate went from $135 to over $700 and my dash was presented to me in pieces.

I told them I had no money to cover a repair, my trust now gone if they cannot even tell what year a car model is. Then the pressure is turned up... “we offer financing for large repairs” all we need is proof of income, everyone gets approved.

Here is where my stomach turned, my blood pressure skyrocketed, and my boiling point was met.

Is this their standard procedure? I’ve never been to a garage that offers financing...

Bad mechanics and bad business practices!
Bill B. from JB Auto C.A.R.E. responded on 10/17/2019

Hi Sergio, Thanks for coming into the shop. I apologize my service advisor got the wrong year on your vehicle resulting in a wrong estimate. We have a price match guarantee. We offer 6 month financing same as cash with zero interest Thru car Care one as an option so some of our customers can get their vehicle fixed and right back to them with minimal interruptions in their life. It's a Convenience feature we offer. Some of our customers use it when they have the money but just take advantage of the zero interest.

Bill Brusard
JB Auto Care

10/14/2019
inspection
Front office guys were so HELPFUL and polite! We have just moved here and I happened upon the JB auto while getting gas —— I thought we needed something repaired and instead of just giving a quote he actually went, checked and explained how it was working!! I would definitely come here again!

Hyundai SONATA
10/13/2019
Good service, up-front and honest
Honored my Groupon as advertised. Didn’t try to sell me things I didn’t need.

RONALD H.
10/12/2019
Repairs
JB automotive has taken care of my cars since Bill opened his first shop. I spent six thousand dollars on 2 vehicles and I’m extremely happy. You may think that’s a lot and it is but when they fix something small or large it is 99 percent done correctly the first time. Ronnie