Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5rating 4.25
Overall Rating 1.25/5rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25

STEVE S.
09/19/2018
Repaired my Explorer
I found the front office service fast and thorough (thanks Mark) and the repairs to be, apparently, top quality. See to be performing well. Had a brake job, trans flush and brake line flush. And I though the idea of texting me photos of the job from start to finish was refreshing.

Will come back.

DANIEL P.
09/18/2018
quick,but pricey
There quick from making my appointment to doing the work it was all done within a few hours and everything they did works I have a tight time schedule so time is relevant to me . I do how ever think they are a little over priced.

SG
Sheila G.
GMC Acadia
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Sheila said they did a great job.

Daniel C.
Hull, MA
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said the employees found and repaired his vehicle's issues.

EF
Edward F.
Massachusetts
Nissan Maxima
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Edward said he had a problem and the staff was able to fix it.

LC
Leslie C.
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Nadine. She said the staff is always great.

FY
Frank Y.
Quincy, MA
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Frank said the business was quick. They were very professional.

JEFF B.
08/27/2018
Used to be great....moving onto a new shop
Have been bringing my cars to JB for over 15 years and noticed in the last couple of years that service level has slowly dropped during this time. In my last 2-3 trips for service, service has really dropped dramatically - they did not fix what was requested/needed and did not complete partial work in time they said.

Most recent encounter, they said it was 1 part of the exhaust and NOT the part of the exhaust I originally brought it in for repair.
Their repair actually made original problem worse. It was supposed to be done in 1 day and took almost 3.

Paul has tried his best, but after the last time they said vehicle was "fixed", it still wasn't and was visible/audible when I picked it up.
Called back the next day and was told that part wasn't OEM, so that's why it wasn't functioning as it is supposed to.

Took it to another shop and less than $100 later, the new shop had fixed the original problem, which JB techs had missed on 2 trips in and said it was the part that was used issue. Turns out this was not the case and so after 15+ years I deserve better and am moving on to a new shop.
Bill B. from JB Auto C.A.R.E. responded on 08/29/2018

Hi Jeff, We tried to reach back out to you after reading this to see what you had fixed. You supplied your own exhaust system and we just installed it. It was after-market so it does sound different then the original one which we did discuss. If there was something we missed or broke I apologize and would of gladly fixed it for free. We appreciate your business and don't want to loose you as a customer.

Bill B. from JB Auto C.A.R.E. responded on 09/07/2018

Thanks for letting us take care of it Jeff! As it turned out the catalayic converter failed and pieces fell into the new exhasut system causing the rattle.

GG
GARY G.
08/26/2018
Disappointed with JB Auto for the first time
We previously have had good success with the quality and value of JB Automotive services. Unfortunately, not so with my son's car. The brakes failed and the diagnosis was the calipers. The calipers were replaced, but the problem was the master cylinder. It took several attempts to get the correct part. The car was finally ready after 8 days. JB Auto was great by letting my son use a loaner car to get back to college in NH. He drove from Plymouth NH back to Weymouth to return the loaner and get his car. When checking the car, the emergency brake had been disconnected (car is a manual shift). He was informed it could not be fixed that day (two hours before closing). He would have to return on Monday for the repair. They expected my son to drive back to NH (3+ hours) and come back the following week for the repair. He will now need to get the emergency brake fixed by a mechanic closer to his college.

Pros: JB Auto did not charge us for the master cylinder. They also gave us free use of a loaner car.
Cons: Communication was poor. We had to continue to make the calls to get a status update after multiple days of "it will be ready tomorrow". It was particularly frustrating as they knew my son was delaying his move back to college while his car was being repaired. Leaving the emergency brake disconnected and saying it could not be fixed that day was completely unacceptable - especially after 8 days in their shop.
Bill B. from JB Auto C.A.R.E. responded on 08/29/2018

Hi Gary, Thanks for the feedback. We appreciate your business and tried to accommodate you under the conditions. Sorry you were not satisfied but it was out of our control on the delivery of the parts. We did pay for the part for you to compensate you inconvenience. Hope to see you back for service in the future.

CAROL B.
Jeep Compass
08/15/2018
The service, repairs & customer service always great! ...as usual
My husband & I have been customers at JB for over 10 years. They are honest, helpful & we are always satisfied with any repairs they have done. The customer service at the front desk is always courteous & helpful...they go above & beyond to make sure your happy & satisfied.
As far as I am concerned this is an example of how a great business should be run. Excellent!

Dan B.
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Dan said they do very good work but he waited a long time. They were not given any updates.

John B.
Abington, MA
08/08/2018 Category: Service
John said he was treated well. The facility did everything they were supposed to do.

Jean F.
Brockton, MA
Chrysler 200
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Jean said, the business did a great job quickly and correctly.

MJ
Michael J.
Scion tC
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the staff was excellent, and did a great job.

EC
Ed C.
Massachusetts
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Ed said the staff at this business are good.

KL
Kevin L.
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said the staff was efficient and nice.

Justin W.
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Justin said its a good place to go.

Jason C.
Braintree, MA
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Jason said on his visit to the facility they tried to sell him on things that he did not need.

07/30/2018
Always Great
These guys are the best. Well run business that is affordable, quality, and efficient.

I had my alternator die recently and I called JB and was shocked they would take me the next morning. I was worried my car would die before I got to drop it off, so I dropped it off a day early expecting them to keep it until the agreed upon time. Instead they called me within 30 minutes with the problem triaged and had me back on the road by 10 AM the next morning.

ED
Elias D.
Lexus ES 300
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Elais said his overall experience was pretty good.