Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5

JENNIFER T.
Chevrolet Traverse
09/24/2020
Excellent customer service
Always excellent service at JB! Their staff are friendly, knowledgeable and explain the work to be done. Highly recommend!

MATTHEW S.
Marshfield, MA
09/23/2020
The employees went above and beyond to make it as painless as possible, and what normally would of been a Severe inconvenience, was actually a very pleasant experience.
I would definitely recommend this shop to friemds and family... And ill most likely be a repeat customer.

SK
SHAUN K.
09/23/2020
Will be going back for sure!
The mechanics here were absolutely wonderful. They took my truck in right at the appointment time. I was only getting an oil change and inspection sticker. During the 24 point inspection and rotating the tires, they checked my brakes and walked me through what was going on and I should think about replacing my rear brakes but not the front as they were fine.

I really appreciate them showing me instead of telling and their recommendations. Very helpful and professional staff.

PJ
Patrick J.
Quincy, MA
Honda Civic Cpe
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Peggy. She said this business was terrific. She was very pleased. The staff was excellent and very informative.

TL
Timothy L.
Mattapan, MA
09/22/2020 Category: Service
Timothy said he was misled at first but the problem was cleared up and he was given a discount.

STU B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/21/2020
Top notch
I have been using JB Auto for many years now. Very professional, honest and fast turn around.

Abington, MA
09/21/2020
Best of the best
Highly recommend JB to all friends and family. They do great work. Best shop around

MIKE P.
Jeep Liberty
09/17/2020
Great place
Great place, nice guys and fast

09/16/2020
Excelent
Customer service is great!

EL
ELIZABETH L.
09/14/2020
Honest, informative & friendly staff.
I always recommend to friends & neighbors! I have been taking my cars to J&B Auto since moving to Weymouth in 2004. Very good work & they provide a full description of repairs before doing any work!

Volkswagen Passat
09/13/2020
J B Auto’s customer service was wonderful. I did not have a ride home so they were able to give me a ride home. They also offered my a loaner car when they needed to do additional work on my car. I would highly recommend J B Auto😊

TK
TRACY K.
09/11/2020
Amazing service
Jovani and the entire team are true professionals. He kept me updated throughout the entire process. They make the process so simple. Wonderful team! I would recommend!

CHRIS S.
North Scituate, MA
09/11/2020
Fast efficient and fair price
Just had my tires rotated and balanced at JB. Highly recommend them for their service.

JE
JUNE E.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
09/10/2020
Employees and information
the employees were very helpful gave me a ride when I needed it and have no other and very informative they explain to me every step of the way and called me repeatedly I give them five stars they are excellent what's 200 + 10 of them would you recommend

PP
PETE P.
Hingham, MA
09/09/2020
Always great to do business with.
We have been coming here for years. It is our go to shop for our car. We have a Honda pilot with 140,000 miles on it and they keep it running like no.