Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5rating 4.25
Overall Rating 1.25/5rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25

DK
DENISE K.
02/14/2019
Good experience..
Polite, helpful staff. Explained what needed to be done then showed me.Given price up front. Clean, comfortable waiting area. Good experience. Will be back.

JOHN C.
Middleboro, MA
Volkswagen Passat
02/07/2019
Good Quality Service at a fair price
Had an issue with my vehicle I hit something under my car in a snow bank and lost all the oil. Called Ed he said have it towed in. Towed vehicle in and Ed got right back to me to let me know that the vehicle was there and he had someone looking at it. Ed said the Initial diagnostic it may require a major repair but they were going to look at it further. It was great news when Ed got back to me wasn't as bad as he had originally thought. I gave the approval and they had my car done the next day. Great Service at a fair price. Thank you
Ed and his team did a great job.

PL
PETER L.
Leaky Tire
Called JB Auto on Tuesday late afternoon. Had an appt 8:30 AM Wednesday. Twenty minutes late job completed. As always great peopl and great service.

TK
TOM K.
02/06/2019
Professional and courteous service.
The service visit was efficient, and the service manager was professional, pleasant and courteous.

Best service ever
Dealerships prices are ridiculous, get serious work done for a fair price... Meet the people who are working on your vehicle. I'll keep going back!

PR
PHILIP R.
Hingham, MA
Fast, Fair and Full Service
Provided a great and thorough service on my vehicle for a fair price. Was very fast, in and out in less than 2 hours for standard services.

Acura TL
02/02/2019
Not good service - cleaver loot
Please make sure that you are only do whatever is required, they are good in talk to get more out of of your pocket. Without my permission they built bill around $237 from $59. When I refused to allowed it, they have changed their face. Before you go there call other auto service shop. You will definitely save more money. I do drive car from last 19 year and I know how they can trick. Stay away or it’s your choice.

DIANE M.
02/01/2019
Up happy
I don't like how they quote you one price for the repairs. Then tell you later after the repairs are done hick it up. This has happened several times to me. I always have to haggle by telling them you quoted me this for example this time they quoted ball park 200 at the end it came to 800. I was PISSED at the end i ended up paying 650. Now there's still something wrong with the breaks.
Bill B. from JB Auto C.A.R.E. responded on 02/05/2019

Hi Diane, Sorry for the misunderstanding. I was happey we were able to clear that up. Thanks for the business.

RD
RITA D.
Quincy, MA
Volkswagen Passat
02/01/2019
Groupon oil change & tire rotation
Great experience using Groupon. Cozy warm clean waiting room with tv & complimentary coffee. I was updated on recommended service and everyone was pleasant & polite.

SR
SHARON R.
Braintree, MA
Subaru Forester (Natl)
01/29/2019
Awesome Place
The service was excellent, very through, staff very personnelable & professional. The loaner car was a Goldsend I told all my friends!! Thank you
Sharon Roberts

LT
LAWRENCE/JUANITA T.
01/28/2019
The customer service department/fantastic
Completely up front with car problem, adding recommendations in the easiest manner possible. Not pushy! Friendly, courteous and gives the highest work performance.

Boston, MA
01/25/2019
Disappointing
I had to bring my vehicle there multiple times it took a few extra weeks for them to diagnose the problem and I felt they did not listen to my complaints and suggestions to figure out what the problem was. The few positives were that they gave me a loaner car to use for my vehicle was there and in the beginning they called to give me updates.
Bill B. from JB Auto C.A.R.E. responded on 02/05/2019

Hi Breana, Thanks for bringing the vehicle back in. We could not duplicate the condition right away but Im glad we were finally able to fix and get your truck back to you.

CN
CATHY N.
Cadillac DeVille
01/22/2019
Customer service is excellent!
I am very happy with the work that has been done on my car. Service is awesome. I have recommended JB Auto to my family and friends and will continue to do so.

DANIELLE G.
Hyundai Tucson
review
I came here to have my car diagnosed because it's been misfiring. I thought it was either spark plugs or filters. They told me that there is nothing wrong and they could replace plugs if I wanted. Went to another reputable repair shop and they replaced my filters. Cars running fine. Very unhappy.
Bill B. from JB Auto C.A.R.E. responded on 02/05/2019

Hi Danielle, We could no duplicate the condition so we didnt want to spend your money unnecessarily. We hope you give us another try. Thanks

ARMAND B.
Nissan Pathfinder
01/22/2019
Very friendly and courteous.
Was definitely please with the quality of work carried out on my vehicle, my repair works was something i was always hoping to get correct, i only realise it took me another state Boston(JB auto) to have it remedied.
Professionalism as it core..

PM
PATRICE M.
01/21/2019
Thankful to Paul!
Arranged an evening drop-off with Bill which we did. Next day the evening check-in fellow was out, our order went unnoticed until Paul noticed it & our car was serviced. Thanks.

JIM G.
Jeep Patriot
01/14/2019
Honest and friendly.
Honest, friendly a great group of guys.

KW
KIM W.
Brockton, MA
Nissan Sentra
01/13/2019
Great Customer care and great prices 😊
Came in for Oil change .... They rotated tires and also free diagnostic test great customer service and great prices

TERRI S.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/02/2019
I can count on you‼️
I know that you’ll find-n-solve the problem every time. Thanks again to the whole crew😊

WC
WILLIAM C.
Honda HR-V
01/01/2019
Will Come Again
Paul was great to work with. Got me in and out fairly quick and applied all the discounts. Very good customer service. Will come again.