Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5rating 4.25
Overall Rating 1.25/5rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25

SCOTT C.
Scituate, MA
08/17/2019
Caring competent car care pros
My brakes starting grinding the night before, so I called JBC. Told them I'd call them back. Brakes sounded worse. Called to set up appt was told come on in. They fixed me up in no time. Great job without breaking the bank!

RL
ROSANNE L.
Ford EcoSport
08/13/2019
Very friendly, and competent.
These guys were very good.

KL

BRENDAN D.
Abington, MA
FIAT 500X
08/03/2019
They took care of my oil change and service fast and did it with a smile, rare these days! Awesome service

TP
TOM P.
08/02/2019
Excellent service. Very honest
Always upfront with any needed repairs and no surprises at checkout.

Taunton, MA
INFINITI M35
07/30/2019
Great customer service n great people great mechanics

SK
SHAWN K.
07/29/2019
Truthful and professional
They tell what’s wrong and give you options.

JAMIE M.
Milton, MA
07/22/2019
Excellent!
This place is the fastest and best place to get things done. Service and staff are excellent!

KL

Great staff-
Prompt-
Professional!
Friendly!
Well integrated service T E A M-!!!
Overcame 2 obstacles in 2 minutes-
I’m going no where else-EVER AGAIN-
It’s my home now!

Michael Kurciviez, age 55-
2012 Prius wagon,117,000
Been everywhere else first.....

Hyundai Veracruz
07/16/2019
Your service is excellent

RONALD H.
Quincy, MA
07/11/2019
Ronnie
I have been going to J B a long time before they moved into the Weymouth location. I have 3 automobiles and they have worked on them all. 9 out of 10 times the car is completed the same day and they will pick you up and drop you off. Let's face it every thing is expensive but Bill cares and that's important to me.

EY
EOZAN Y.
Boston, MA
Volkswagen Golf
07/10/2019
They value their customers
Free checkup on car, and told me to go back to dealership to fix under warranty

CHRIS M.
Middleboro, MA
07/08/2019
Great experience
Great experience loved the home feeling. Customer care 20 out of 10 . Would recommend to everyone !!!

Hyundai Tucson
07/08/2019
Descent local place
It was great that the owner rescue or to me to let me know that they honor competitor price quotes. However after getting my brakes done, they now squeak (they didn't do this prior to) and there's a rattle that wasn't there. I have to now take to another mechanic.

Volkswagen Tiguan
07/06/2019
Fan..belt 4th of July
They were very helpful and professional even when i was being a pain.

CL
CHRISTOHPHER L.
INFINITI Q60
07/06/2019
No appointment
Showed up on a busy Saturday. Place was pretty busy but they still had my oil change done in an hour. Quick hassle free day

JEFFREY H.
Quincy, MA
07/04/2019
Saved the day
Of course, the day before July 4th i roll in for an oil change and also slide an additional comment about a weird sound coming from the vehicle. The crew at JB Auto found time for my oil change, identified & repaired the drive shaft for me! Im on a road trip for the 4th and that would have been terrible if it failed.
I trust all the fellas here at JB with my auto care and highly recommend a great team of technicians.

jill a.
Randolph, MA
Hyundai Accent
07/03/2019
Online Scheduling Problem
I received a groupon offer for an oil change and tire rotation. I scheduled my appt online. It let me pick 2 possible days. I then received an email verifying my appointment. I get to my appointment and I am not in the system.... I was confused as I have received an email. The man at the front desk says, “it’s an automated email and you should have called to check. It doesn’t add it to our schedule”.... why would I call to verify an appointment I made online solely so I did not have to call? ....

HUGE FLAW in your scheduling system. I went to walk out and the other man said he’d get me in right away.....

Other then the scheduling mishap I had great service.

RICHARD C.
Hull, MA
06/29/2019
Owner of Auto
I was highly impressed with the service, really felt the honesty from everyone, full inspection showed to me along with service manager , full explanation and no pressure. This was my first time doing business with JB Auto. They now have me as a New customer. VERY IMPRESSED