Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5
Overall Rating 1.2/5Overall Rating 1.2/5Overall Rating 1.2/5Overall Rating 1.2/5Overall Rating 1.2/5

Buick Enclave
Personal knowledgeable care
I was apprehensive at first to bring my car to a place where I recently moved to. I went in for an alignment and they found a oil leak which was significant. Again I didn’t know this business well at all. The owner introduced himself to me. I was brought to my car by a technician who knew what he was talking about. I am knowledgeable enough about cars to understand a problem and I was standing underneath the leak. After many questions I decided to have work done and told them I needed the car as I was leaving in vacation in the morning. I was told if I gave them all day I would have the car back. I spoke with them at 5 and car was completed and they drive it and cleaned up the enter engine that was covered with oil. Have the car for 5 days since and wanted time to drive the car and checked for any signs of leaks. I’m happy to say, they passed my test. I would bring my car back if needed

PL
PETER L.
Volkswagen Atlas
State inspection visit
Came in for a state inspection. Great service and friendly people.

Hingham, MA
08/04/2021
Good
Everything was great

JQ
JENNIFER Q.
Hanover, MA
08/02/2021
Car Inspection
Brought my car in for an inspection and they showed me what needed to be fixed up. It was simple things that could be done right there and it was done quickly. They were very respectable and super nice.

Mercedes-Benz GL
07/29/2021
Fast & Efficient
Great fast service on getting my punctures repaired and oil change. Tyler very helpful.

CP
CAROLYN P.
Toyota Yaris
07/29/2021
Kindness and professional
Great place, nice people, fast service

JENNIFER T.
07/28/2021
Friendly staff, quick service & always have coupons & specials

MICHAEL C.
Ram 1500
07/26/2021
Nice and Attentive Staff. Enjoyed the waiting room and the free soda!!
Went in for a vehicle inspection. From the moment I walked in I felt comfortable with the staff and they were very up front and great! The waiting room was excellent and the free soda hit the spot!! Would highly recommend!!

TIANA M.
Plymouth, MA
Jeep Renegade
Fast & Easy
JB was the only shop that took me last minute and got my car and parts within the next day! Great service and worked well with my warranty company

CN

Subaru Legacy
07/20/2021
Over the top service
Loved it! (and it was my First time visit). They
Want returning customers So they make it clear when you are there to show you every step of the way, what they do and what needs to be done and give you a fair price.

TH
TREVOR H.
Jeep Cherokee
07/17/2021
Fast efficient and great service
They didn’t mind me leaving my car while getting a sticker to go get a haircut

ND
NEVILLE D.
Scituate, MA
07/16/2021
Responsive
I heard squeaking from my Audi A6 breaks & called JB Auto Care. At their recommendation I brought the car in and within minutes they were evaluating & subsequently showed me the problem. The brakes were repaired within the 2 hours they quoted & I even waited. I would have never gotten that fast of a walk-in service @ any Audi service center.

KRISTEN B.
Holyoke, MA
Honda HR-V
07/16/2021
Very kind and professional. Great service!

AE
ANDREW E.
Kia Forte
07/15/2021
I went in for an ac recharge cause it was blowing hot air. It only took 10- 15 minutes, which I was expecting much longer. When my car came out the ac fan like it was brand new. Furthermore management was very nice and offered to look into another issue I have been having. I will definitely be going there for to JB Auto for car repairs.