Overall Rating 4.2702716/5Overall Rating 4.2702716/5Overall Rating 4.2702716/5Overall Rating 4.2702716/5rating 4.2702716
Overall Rating 2.40541/5Overall Rating 2.40541/5rating 2.40541rating 2.40541rating 2.40541

11/20/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and good at what they do.
The Hyundai Auto Mall service people are great. They take time in explaining and keeping you updated on the car's progress. Great Experience.

JV
Joe V.
Warranty Repair
Always great service with Jim Click Hyundai Auto Mall. Very professional staff at Jim Click! Thanks for all you do.

Alan B.
Service Department top notch
My 2016 Sonata needed the replacement of the security radar that protects from obstacles behind and beside my car. This was diagnosed and replaced in a very timely manner.

EH
Eugene H.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
The customer service
Everyone there was very helpful and everything was done fast. The people are respectful and made everything very comfortable.

Vail, AZ
great service
best dealership in tucson az

LJ
Linda J.
Catalina, AZ
Car Servive
Every one did an excellent job

DU
Dulce U.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly
Sweet people and do everything to make sure you leave happy
Eric S. from Jim Click Hyundai Auto Mall responded on 11/20/2018

Lee and the service team appreciates all the great feedback, thank you for taking time to fill out the 5 star review. Your time, loyalty and business is very important to this team. Thank you!

11/20/2018 Category: Service
Warranty Items were fixed without an issue
Eric S. from Jim Click Hyundai Auto Mall responded on 11/20/2018

Scott and the service team appreciates all the great feedback, thank you for taking time to fill out the 5 star review!

PA
Patricia A.
Green Valley, AZ
Don Alvarez
Great service always keep up the good work Scott

JN
James N.
Arizona
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Poor service from advisor
First off the last time I went here I had a great experience, but not this time. The advisor that was assigned to me was rude and played dumb and times. From the moment I arrived and started going over what work was needed the advisor acted like he didn't see it, like a child. The exterior trim around the windshield was cracking and peeling badly, but none of the sunroof trim or rear window trim was doing it. It was obvious in the difference and he started looking at the windshield wipers saying " they look fine". After which he starte making excuses about he doesn't have those and that he would have to get a quote on how much it would be to replace them. I brought up that I had the extended warranty thru Hyundai and that it is covered under that. When I brought up the recall on the airbag, he started going into how if it isn't the spring that was recalled it was going to be $150 an hour to diagnose on top of the repair costs. I again brought up the extended warranty I bought and why it wouldn't be covered under that? His reply was " if you let me finish" with his hand up in a "stop" motion "I'm just informing you of the possible cost to you". Again why would there be any cost to me, when it is covered under the warranty? I aslo had put on the reason for service an a/c vent that needed repair that was not done at all. While waiting for an upgrade for my car, multiple people, with different advisors, were offered to have their car washed for them, and if they needed their vehicle for more than that day they would be offered s courtesy car, which I was not. When he called me with an update, he said it would be at least a day, and he did not offer anything. I had to call a friend to come get me and take me home. Also he pawned off the repair on the window trim to the collision center since I have to go there as well, when he could have at least ordered the parts and had them ready for the center or even install them there. I am extremely disappointed and frustrated with this advisor and my experience. Years agobi had work done on the odometer and had a great experience. We were offered a courtesy car immediately as well as a car wash. They were timely in there repair and had great customer service. Sad to see the quality in service go downhill.

Mr. Nissen,

Thank you for taking time this morning and talking about your recent service experience. Again my apologies regarding your visit, this is not acceptable and thank you for giving us another opportunity. My email is below for the picture you will be sending me. Thank you!

Mary W.
Boise, ID
service department
Staff very good.
Eric S. from Jim Click Hyundai Auto Mall responded on 11/17/2018

Lee and the service team appreciates all the great feedback, thank you for taking time to fill out the 5 star review. We appreciate your time and business!

VS
Vicki S.
Flagstaff, AZ
Inefficient!!
I received a notice from HyundaiUSA for a set of complimentary windshield wipers. The notice had an expiration date, and since I had recently replaced all of the wipers, I wanted to pick them up for future use. When I arrived at Jim Click Hyundai in the Auto Mall, I parked in front (lots of parking!) and walked back to the parts department. When I explained why I was there, I was told I needed to pull my car around to the service area (very little parking!) even though I did not want the new wipers installed!! Then I waited and waited (approximately one hour!!) in a waiting area packed with other customers while observing employees standing around, before the transaction was completed.
Eric S. from Jim Click Hyundai Auto Mall responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for taking time to fill out the review, my apologies on your recent service experience this is not acceptable and i will make sure we address this with our team. Unfortunately we don't have your phone number file, at your convenience please call me. Thank you!

Almon M.
virginia Martin
I'm very satisfied
Eric S. from Jim Click Hyundai Auto Mall responded on 11/17/2018

The service team appreciates all the great feedback, thank you for taking time to fill out the 5 star review. We appreciate your time and business!

GC
Gary C.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Personal service was excellent. Quick but thorough
Eric S. from Jim Click Hyundai Auto Mall responded on 11/17/2018

Rickey and the service team appreciates all the great feedback, thank you for taking time to fill out the 5 star review. We appreciate your time and business!

EM
Edward M.
Master mechanic
Matthew helped in every way.
Tim used great skill and reasoning to solve my problem.
Eric S. from Jim Click Hyundai Auto Mall responded on 11/17/2018

Matt, Tim and the service team appreciates all the great feedback, thank you for taking time to fill out the 5 star review. We appreciate your time and business!

Janet B.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Jim Click was be very good to me
Jim Click was a great team
Eric S. from Jim Click Hyundai Auto Mall responded on 11/17/2018

The Jim Click service team here at Hyundai appreciates all the great feedback. Thank you for taking time to fill out the 5 Star review, your time, loyalty and business is very important to this team. Thank you and happy holidays!

Renate B.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
service
like those cookies
Eric S. from Jim Click Hyundai Auto Mall responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for taking time to fill out the 5 star review, we are glad you enjoy the cookies. We appreciate your time, feedback and business!

AK
Allen K.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
11/14/2018 Category: Service
owner
Service is personal and qualified
Eric S. from Jim Click Hyundai Auto Mall responded on 11/14/2018

Scott and the service team appreciates all the great feedback, thank you for taking time to fill out the 5 star review. Your time, loyalty and business is very important to this team.

Thank you!

Toni M.
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2018 Category: Service
excellent service, advice and kindness
My 2003 Santa Fe is getting old and more expensive repairs are needed, but I credit the overall superb performance of this car to the service people at Click Hyundai Auto Mall and specifically to Scott Evans who has always been knowledgeable and helpful. Recently, my car needed another major repair and now it runs great again. Scott also arranged for me to have a loaner (Tucson) during that time. And that led me to consider buying one of those in the near future!
Thank you for all that you do to help customers. Toni Meinke
Eric S. from Jim Click Hyundai Auto Mall responded on 11/13/2018

Scott and the service team appreciates all the great feedback, thank you for taking time to fill out the 5 star review. Your time, loyalty and business.

Scott B.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
everything
eric is wonderful ,as well as his service team
Eric S. from Jim Click Hyundai Auto Mall responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for taking time to fill out the 5 star review, the service team appreciates your time and business!