Overall Rating 4.30769/5Overall Rating 4.30769/5Overall Rating 4.30769/5Overall Rating 4.30769/5rating 4.30769
Overall Rating 2.41026/5Overall Rating 2.41026/5rating 2.41026rating 2.41026rating 2.41026

Jose B.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/23/2019 Category: Service
We get great service every time we come get our car serviced.
Eric S. from Jim Click Hyundai Auto Mall responded on 06/24/2019

Matthew and the service time appreciate all the great feedback, thank you for taking time to fill out the 5 star review. Thank you!

2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Very helpful and pleasant service process - seemed concerned that I was taken care of in a timely manner. They make the wait pleasant with coffee, fruit and free wi-fi/
Eric S. from Jim Click Hyundai Auto Mall responded on 06/22/2019

Lee and the service team appreciate your time, loyalty and business. Thank you for taking time to fill out the 5 star review with great feedback!

ED
Emma D.
06/18/2019 Category: Service
The most best experience with any dealership.
Thanks to Scott and his crew, and the staff at Jim Click Hyundai on Auto Mall for FANTASTIC service. AMAZING! Will never go anywhere else! I was without my car for several weeks waiting for parts (engine) but I was not worried. I remember Scott telling me not to worry about anything, that they would take care of my car, and the rental. I totally trusted him and only called once in over two months. When I was told my car was ready, and that Hyundai and the team had replaced everything under warranty (and they even surprised me with some extras) I cried. I couldn't believe the news. I got a new engine!
Thank you Scott and your team, thanks #hyundai and thanks #jimclickautomall
#carrotcakecupcakes
Emma Davalos
Eric S. from Jim Click Hyundai Auto Mall responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for taking time to fill out the 5 star review with GREAT feedback. Your time, loyalty and business is very important to this team. Scott and the service team also enjoyed the #carrotcupcakes.

GC
George C.
2006 Hyundai Accent
Outstanding service
The service provided is top of the line, first class. Thank you
Eric S. from Jim Click Hyundai Auto Mall responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you for taking time to fill out the 5 star review, Scott and the service team appreciate your time and business!

EH
Eugene H.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great work
The wait time was short which I appreciate and Eric took very good care of me while I was there. He let me know what needed to be done right away and how much it was. And a special thanks for washing my car after.
Eric S. from Jim Click Hyundai Auto Mall responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you for taking time to fill out the 5 star review with great feedback. Your time and business is very important to this team.

VD
Veronica D.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
Good Service and People
I'm always treated very well when I bring in my two vehicles for servicing. Lee and Ethan have been very courteous and helpful.

The waiting area is always stocked with fresh fruit, coffee and bottled water. Also the furniture is comfortable and the TV is a nice feature.

I love the free complimentary car wash too. It's a nice touch.

Veronica Delgado
Eric S. from Jim Click Hyundai Auto Mall responded on 06/19/2019

Lee, Ethan and the service team appreciate all the great feedback, thank you for taking time to fill out the 5 star review. Your time, loyalty and business is very important to this team.

06/18/2019 Category: Service
As a former service professional...
I managed four independently-owned Goodyear Tire & Auto Service facilities, as well as worked in the service departments of Volkswagen, Audi, Land Rover, and Mercedes, in the near thirty years I spent in the industry, these guys get top marks.
Eric S. from Jim Click Hyundai Auto Mall responded on 06/19/2019

Scott and the service team appreciate all the great feedback, thank you for taking time to fill out the 5 star review. Your time, loyalty, feedback and business is very important to this team.

Joanna S.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
Fast and Efficient
Good job with my Maintenance for Life service.
Eric S. from Jim Click Hyundai Auto Mall responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you for taking time to fill out the 5 star review, we appreciate all the great feedback. Your time loyalty and business is very important.

Dennis S.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
great people.
have never felt pressure to have unnecesary work done and very pleasant.
Eric S. from Jim Click Hyundai Auto Mall responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for taking time to fill out the 5 star review, we appreciate your time and business!

Mike C.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
06/18/2019 Category: Service
jim click hyundai Service super competent in their work and customer satisfaction
dedicated people
Eric S. from Jim Click Hyundai Auto Mall responded on 06/18/2019

Scott and the service team appreciate your time and business. Thank you for taking time to fill out the 5 star review with great feedback!

Kelli M.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
So kind
My recent experience was excellent! The staff was so kind and helpful and my service was very well done!
Eric S. from Jim Click Hyundai Auto Mall responded on 06/18/2019

Lee and the service team appreciate your time and business. Thank you for taking time to fill out the 5 star review with great feedback!

PA
Patricia A.
Sahuarita, AZ
Employees
Scott does an excellent job always great job Scott and team
Eric S. from Jim Click Hyundai Auto Mall responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for taking time to fill out the 5 star review, we appreciate your time and business!

Ramon G.
Plano, TX
Excellent Costumer Service!
Starting with the manager, everyone at Jim Click were very understanding professional about our situation.
We were traveling from Plano TX to Stockton CA with our Sonata when the car engine started to fail. We call them and they help us. They took our car in to change the engine and provide us with with a car to continue with our vacation. We returned the car few days later and they worked extra hard to have our car ready to for us to return back home.

Excellent Service!

Robin S.
Arizona
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Had to make an extra trip (45 min). Not even an apology.
S

Mr. Scott,

Thank you for taking time and explaining to me regarding your recent service experience, my apologies i will make sure i share this feedback with our team to learn and prevent in the future. Thank you for filing out the new survey with a 5 start. You now have a free oil and filter change with a  tire rotation at no cost to you. We appreciate your time and business!

SK
Steven K.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Good Service, completed in a timely fashion.
I brought my Hyundai in for new front brakes and new timing belt. I was told it could be up to 4 hrs. They were done in a little over 2 hrs.
Eric S. from Jim Click Hyundai Auto Mall responded on 06/17/2019

Matthew and the service team appreciate you taking time to fill out the 5 star review with great feedback, we appreciate your time and business!

06/14/2019 Category: Service
Not impressed
Told it would be done shortly but took forever. The advisor was just doing a job.
Eric S. from Jim Click Hyundai Auto Mall responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for taking time to fill out the review, my apologies you were late for work. I will make sure i share your feedback with our team to learn and prevent in the future. At your convenience please call me to learn more from your visit.  Thank you!

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai maintenance
Everything ok
Eric S. from Jim Click Hyundai Auto Mall responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you for taking time to fill out the 5 star review, we appreciate your time and business!

LK
Linda K.
Marana, AZ
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Great experience.
Everyone I come into contact with is pleasant, knowledgeable (& if they don't have the answer, they find it for me) and efficient services. Actually don't mind taking my car in for service.
Eric S. from Jim Click Hyundai Auto Mall responded on 06/14/2019

Rickey and the service team appreciate your time, loyalty, feedback and business. Thank you for taking time to fill out the 5 star review!

KF
Karen F.
Red Rock, AZ
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/11/2019 Category: Service
They are fast and professional
I love this place for service.
Eric S. from Jim Click Hyundai Auto Mall responded on 06/12/2019

The service team appreciate you taking time to fill out the 5 star review, we appreciate your time, loyalty and business!

JE
James E.
Oro Valley, AZ
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Smiles from everyone
Great team, takes care of the customer
Eric S. from Jim Click Hyundai Auto Mall responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for taking time to fill out the 5 star review, we appreciate your time, Great feedback and business!