JM Lexus Collision Center

GP
gabrielle p.
03/30/2019
worst experience ive had
i dont even know where to begin its been such a terrible experience. i was in an accident and this is a "care shop" with my insurance you would think everything would be perfect but you couldnt be more wrong. when i dropped of my car (tuesday) the lady in charge of my case told me she updates every 2-3 days. well 4 days later i had some concerns so i called and left a message she never got back to me. i called her the next day and was very entitled about them being JM lexus like they were too good to look more into my car concerns. fast forward about a week and still no info from her so i call and call still nothing. finally i get a return call and she says she doesnt have any info now but in 2 days she will and give me a call. well 3 days later still nothing from her so i call and surprise surprise she doesnt answer. the next day i get a return call. so at this point im just beyond pissed and have ZERO desire to even attempt to speak to her. a little before a week before my potential pick up date she emails me saying my car is in paint and then a few days after she emails again saying its in buff. 2 days before the date she says it probably wont be ready. it takes a week to buff a vehicle?!?! so the day it is supposed to be ready she EMAILS me around 4 that my car is ready but it cant be released to me because they need to know where the 2nd INS check was sent. (i only received 1 for the full amount due) i call my INS and they cant figure it out finally it was figured out that a supplement was sent that same day!!!!! i requested to know what was on the supplement and as far as i can tell that was all stuff they wouldve known when the car was in disassembly or reassembly not the day my car is ready after it spent a week plus in paint and buff. so the supplement becomes this big ordeal and i have to be the middle man talking to my INS and EMAILING back and forth with this lady because she basically refuses to call. why should i have to do this when this is what she is there for?! when i pick up my vehicle a lineup issue was found by my father. we point it out and get an attitude about it. she sends it back and we wait over an hour. it still isnt fixed but its not as bad. you would think with a name such as LEXUS everything would be peferct but apparently unless you have a lexus they dont care. in addition to this my tire pressure light was on so i went back in and asked why they would CLEAN AND VACUUM my car but let me leave with a light on and she told me that it wasnt their problem and they had already checked my pressure and it was fine. well a light doesnt go on if everything was fine. i took my car right over to my usual place just to find out that JM LEXUS added WAY TOO MUCH air to my tires. i believe its PSI but either way its supposed to be in the 40s and mine were all different and in the 50s and 60s!! theres NO WAY they checked my pressure and said that it was fine! i am absolutely DISGUSTED at this whole experience

AV
Anthony V.
Miami, FL
01/16/2017
Extremely satisfied
Good people ! Great service ! MJ Lexus the best dealer to buy a car.

SF
Shevaun F.
08/26/2016
Worst Experience in my life
I got into a car accident in June of 2016 and the car contacted the emergency services and also called a lexus tow truck to get the car while I was heading to the hospital and my mom went to JM lexus to sign paperwork so that we could fix the car, few days later I finally got the police report stating that the other driver was a fault of the accident, the following week I had to go out of town for business purposes then Jm lexus non stop blowing up my phone so I contacted the other person insurance to get an update and they are still investigating the the accident so I tell them they are still investigating the accident, a few days pass Jm lexus called say they need the car to start getting fixed by the next day else they'll start charging fee's so called my insurance company asap around the end of July told them to go ahead and fix my car, so my insurance went ahead the next day as I told them to go ahead and fix my car, a few weeks passed and I came back home thinking the car should almost be done, so I waited an additional 2 week and didn't hear anything from Jm lexus so I drove there to check on my vehicle and the lady said oh we were waiting on my verbal confirmation to start on the vehicle so I was like what so she said it's out of her hands talk to her manager, I sat down with the manager which he was very unprofessional say that they were waiting on my conformation to start working on my car so I said sent my insurance company long time ago to fix my car what other conformation do you need, he said that's there policy and I racked up over $3,000+ in fees, my mind was blowned away and they will be putting a lien on the vehicle. Please (Do Not) bring your vehicle here to get fixed, go across the street to Coconut creek infiniti collision center to get your car fixed plus Jm lexus labor cost is ridiculously high

RD
Rachel D.
05/26/2016
Horrible Service
No updates on my car until I called them. Going on over a month now with no car and they maybe have worked on it for a week. Very inconsiderate and disappointing. Will not bring my car back here ever again.

AQ
Allen Q.
12/31/2014 Category: Collision
Allen said they did an excellent job.

Ricardo R.
12/27/2014 Category: Collision
Ricardo said the business does excellent work.

MV
Marthe V.
12/27/2014 Category: Collision
Marthe said she really likes the service at this business and would not take her vehicle anywhere else.

AL
Armand L.
12/22/2014 Category: Collision
Armand said he is satisfied with this business.

Rebecca S.
12/20/2014 Category: Collision
Rebecca said this business was on time and the work was perfect.

Mel P.
12/17/2014 Category: Collision
Mel said he did not find the waiting facility to be pleasant. He prefers the waiting room in the main building. He also thought they were a little offhanded with him. They barely tolerated the fact that he was there. They provided the service but he thought it could have been a little better.

TC
Terry C.
12/12/2014 Category: Collision
Terry said he has been to this business with six different vehicles and he would not go back if they were not good.

Douglas S.
12/11/2014 Category: Collision
Douglas said he likes the service this business provides.

BR
Bernard R.
12/08/2014 Category: Collision
Bernard said the business was very courteous, polite and efficient.

RD
Ronnie D.
12/05/2014 Category: Collision
Ronnie said this business did such a good job that he could not even tell where the dent was. Holly did a great job and he really appreciates her help.

GB
Gloria B.
12/01/2014 Category: Collision
Gloria said she is returning to this business tomorrow because there was a white strip that was not put on by the back tires and they did not reprogram the vehicle.

EP
Ellen P.
11/29/2014 Category: Collision
Spoke with Ronney. She said she is always satisfied with the service work performed on her vehicle.

Steven M.
11/26/2014 Category: Collision
Steven said they were terrific. He was very happy with their service, expertise and explanation of work along the way, which relieved his anxiety.

EM
Everett M.
11/25/2014 Category: Collision
Spoke with Christine. She said she had a pleasant experience.

Joseph G.
11/25/2014 Category: Collision
Spoke with Jennifer. She said the business is personable and does the work well. She was not given a promise date.

Michael M.
11/21/2014 Category: Collision
Michael said Rob was great. The service was timely and well done.