PZ
Patricia Z.
Magnolia, NJ
04/16/2019
Great Services
I took my car in for an oil change, but knew I needed a part as well. One of the staff who processed my payment offered to get me the price, give me a call so we could set the date and time for the repair. I have been coming to this business for so long, I don't remember when I started. I can state that I do not take my care any where else. They are fair and honest, and they care not only about the car, but ensuring one is safe while driving it.
Joe D., Owner from Joe D'Aurias Auto Service responded on 04/16/2019

Hi Patricia - Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and your many years of loyalty. Please don't hesitate to reach out should you need anything additional - we're here when you need us!

DAN C.
04/14/2019
Reliable Trustworthy Service
Joe provides honest assessments of vehicle issues. Repairs are timely, fairly priced and problems are solved. I have used him many times for two vehicles and have always been pleased.
Joe D., Owner from Joe D'Aurias Auto Service responded on 04/16/2019

Hi Dan - Thank you for your positive review and kind feedback. Always a pleasure having you by the shop. Let us know if you need anything!

SG
Sandra G.
Audubon, NJ
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Sandra said the staff members were very attentive and told her beforehand what they were going to do. She had a good experience.
Joe D., Owner from Joe D'Aurias Auto Service responded on 04/16/2019

Hi Sandra - Thank you for the positive review! We look forward to assisting you again in the future.

MR C.
Chicago, IL
Dodge Charger
04/01/2019
Great honest group of guys
Took my car in it was diagnosed quickly and the work was done. I had another problem with it diagnosed quickly and the work was done at half the quote of another mechanic.
Joe D., Owner from Joe D'Aurias Auto Service responded on 04/02/2019

Thanks for your business and for sharing your positive feedback. We pride ourselves on our speed and honesty along with our fair and transparent pricing. We're so glad you were happy with our service - be sure to stop in any time you need us!

FD
Frank D.
Lexus SC 430
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Frank said he is always pleased with the work done by this business.
Joe D., Owner from Joe D'Aurias Auto Service responded on 03/29/2019

Thanks for being a great customer, Frank! Be sure to let us know if you need anything.

DAVID M.
03/21/2019
Good Service (and Good Initiative)
The original battery in my Chevy Equinox expired (after about 80K miles!) Joe and his team allowed me to bring it in the morning of its failure. He verified that the battery was dead and replaced it with one that is working fine. He also noted that my car was due for an oil change and, as I am a longtime customer, he went ahead and replaced the oil and oil filter. That was good service and good initiative as well!
Joe D., Owner from Joe D'Aurias Auto Service responded on 03/22/2019

Thanks for the great review and for being a loyal customer, David! Glad we could be of service. See you next time.

JOSEPH L.
02/28/2019
Chris Lopko
Great service..fast..reliable and honest.
I would recommend Chris Lopko to anyone who has a car!

Hi Joseph

Thanks for coming in and for the great feedback! We look forward to seeing you again.

MV
MS V.
02/28/2019
Top notch maintenance
When I take my car in for an oil change, I know that not only my oil maintenance will be done, but my tires, battery and every aspect of the car is checked. I have complete confidence in their workmanship. Plus, My car was washed and the inside was cleaned when I picked it up. That’s quality.

Hi Ms. Vagnoni,

Thanks for coming in to see us and for the kind review. We're glad you had a great experience and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Thanks,

PC
Phaedra C.
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Phaedra said the business is the best.

MICHAEL H.
Bellmawr, NJ
Saturn VUE
02/21/2019
I recently brought my car in for an oil change, and while I was there I wanted the guys to check my tire. I was having a bad leak from time to time and had it checked before but could never find the leak. Chris took the tire off and shown me the gunk on my wheel where the bead of my tire wasn’t making a proper seal. He cleaned the area where the tire seals to the wheel and also replaced my stem. Haven’t had a leak in my tire since. Needless to say the mechanics at Joe’s always find the issue with my cars and do so at a reasonable price. They maintain communication with me and inform me of any precautions to take and if any future maintenance may be required. They always give me a quote on price before doing any work So I trust Joe D’auria’s auto service for any issue with my car.

ST
STEVE T.
Barrington, NJ
02/19/2019
Made an appt for an oil change.
Got right in and right out. No waiting.
Just a quick service stop but with the experience of a trained mechanic.
Great price for the service as well

Hi Steve,

Thanks for dropping in for the oil change, and we're glad you had a great experience. Please come see us again the next time you need maintainence!

Thanks,

Tony S.
Land Rover Range Rover
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Tony said the service was great.

IT
Isiah T.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Isiah said the staff give pretty good service at decent prices.

PK
Paul K.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Paul said the service was excellent and it was timely. He said they fixed the problem and he is very satisfied with their work. He has them do all of his automotive work and he does not go anywhere else. He has complete faith in them.

James M.
Moorestown, NJ
Dodge Dakota
01/24/2019 Category: Service
James said the employees completed the service he needed.