RL
Florissant, MO
Ford Expedition EL
07/09/2020
Awesome
I'm new in town and was looking for a small family oriented shop for my vehicles. This is the perfect place and I was very impressed with the service!!!

Carlos C.
06/27/2020
Excellent!
Excellent and fast service. The price is very competitive with respect to the market. They said my car would be ready before noon and they missed the deadline. Very good place!

HD
Hai D.
Chrysler Pacifica
06/19/2020
Trusted Auto Repair Business
Joe and his staff have excelled my expectation. I felt comfortable and trusting to have my vehicle taken care of at Joe's Garage and State Inspection. The services were prompt and throughout. This place will definitely be my first choice of auto repairs in Houston. Highly recommend!!!

CG
Cindy G.
Nissan Sentra
06/17/2020
Joe is a good guy.
Joe's Garage was highly recommended by a friend. I have years been getting my car inspected at Joe's Garage. So tried Joe's Garage for A/C service. Joe was very straight forward and reassured me through out the service of my A/C. Which is working well.
Joe was very informative. I will be back as needed. I do recommend "Joe's Garage ".

James M.
Dodge Dakota
06/17/2020
Good service on short notice.
The mechanic I've used for 15 years finally got promoted to management. The business changed hands several times, and eventually became unusable.
Joe services vehicles for my employer and my boss recommended him.
He does some amazing things, like return phone calls and emails. Don't laugh, it's hard to get that these days.
The estimate and turnaround time were very accurate.
There's even a website where I can review my vehicle maintenance and schedule service.
I think I've found my new mechanic shop.
Highly recommended.

CE
Cheyenne E.
Chrysler 300
06/05/2020
I like the relationship formed over time. Familiar with the staff, and they are nice.

Anthony B.
Chevrolet Express Cargo Van
06/04/2020
very professional and great communication
Great communication and close to the DC.

06/03/2020
Joe has good customer service
He was very thoughtful during the process of the repairs. He called and updated me on what was going on with my car until it was ready. Im very satisfied with his service.

CT
Carolyn T.
05/21/2020
nice honest peoples
second time going to Joe's garage 1st visit they checked our auto from drivetime.2nd time oil change wheel alignment great reasonable prices highly recommend. thanks Joe will be back

EH
Elizabeth H.
Spring, TX
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
05/04/2020
Great service from moment i walked in!
Had a great experience taking my car here. Joe made sure I understood everything being done to my car & worked with my warranty company to get the repair done and even gave me a good quote for stuff that wasn't covered. He made sure to call with any updates. Service was fast and my car drives like new now. Thanks again everybody at Joes's Garage!

VP
Vicente P.
Ford Expedition
04/23/2020
Experience staff and Quick service .
Good place to take your car. Excellent service, Helpful staff.

Lincoln MKS
04/22/2020
I’ve been going to Joe’s Garage for different things over the years from oil changes to suspension work. They are on top of things when diagnosing your car’s problems and always try to find the best deals on parts (used/new). They are also very consistent in updating you on the current stratus of your car, what still needs to be done, and when you can expect them to be finished. Excellent service and I highly recommend them!

TW
Tonya W.
Mazda CX-5
04/14/2020
Diligence
Joe himself went above and beyond to get my truck serviced. He called me every day to keep me informed of the progress of my vehicle through these trying times and I appreciated that most of all.

Jenny S.
Jeep Compass
03/27/2020
Amazing
Joe is an amazing owner ... He is very family oriented and definitely cares not only about his employees but his customers as well.. It was speedy efficient service and he took the time to show me the issue before fixing the problem I will be coming back to him

Detriana D.
03/18/2020
Always pleasant
Customer service is real good and friendly Joe stays on top of everything. Goes out his way to take great care of his customers. I highly recommend thanks again Mr.Joe.