EW
ERIC W.
Lincoln Town Car
05/07/2021
Great service as always
At this point I'm basically a lifelong customer. I have been never been disappointed with the service I've received. They're knowledgeable, they are respectful, they're just great people who do a great job. Thanks again guys.

Julian R.
05/05/2021 Category: Service
Julian said they do a great job and fast.

CR
CYNTHIA R.
Waldorf, MD
Kia Sportage
04/28/2021
Excellent and honest service.

MYSEAN M.
GMC Yukon XL
04/24/2021
5 stars for me OUTSTANDING!!!💪👍👏👏👏🤝.
This is my home shop for years just awesome Johnny's # 1 in the DMV 🔧.

CLARENCE B.
Chevrolet Cobalt
04/22/2021
Happy to find Johnny’s Auto Service in my neighborhood. I will return for future service.
I was received with a courteous professional welcome. Having been in sales and customer service operations all my occupational life, I know what to look for to feel comfortable and confident in selecting a new service provider. Johnny’s Auto Service is recommended as a quality business in the Lanham community. I was very satisfied with the service I received.

TK
Tony K.
Dodge Charger
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Tony said they were courteous, let him know everything that he needed to know, and they took care of him.

AA
Angelique A.
INFINITI EX37
04/20/2021 Category: Service
Angelique said she was satisfied with everything from beginning to end.

BONNIE M.
04/16/2021
Excellent business
Johnny's always does a thorough and competent job of servicing our vehicles. Their estimates are accurate, as well.

WA
WALT A.
Ford Expedition
04/14/2021
They know their customers
Fantastic service... Quite knowledgeable on every automobile. Diagnosed every problem 100 percent and gives advice to you as what is best or the most important to keep your automobiles safe and running.

WP
Willy P.
Bowie, MD
04/10/2021 Category: Service
Willy said they had good communication walked him through everything so he knew what was going on, making him feel comfortable with the service.

AJ
Andre J.
Accokeek, MD
GMC Pickup
04/07/2021 Category: Service
Andre said they gave him good service and he really appreciates the good job they did.

KD
KENNY D.
GMC Yukon XL
04/06/2021
Great service will good back for any work on any of my vehicles.

KD
KARENICE D.
Hyattsville, MD
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
03/25/2021
Customer service is excellent and friendly
service is great and fixing the car was fast

MARIAN H.
Baltimore, MD
Hyundai Tucson
03/25/2021
Johnny’s is absolutely wondeful.
The staff at Johnny’s - including Johnny himself! - are helpful, friendly, and honest. I have been coming here for almost 17 years. I live in Baltimore now, and still bring my car here for everything, because I trust Johnny and staff completely.

SEAN W.
Bowie, MD
Ford Explorer Repairs
My experience with Johnny's Auto Repair was great! They took care of everything including coordinating with my warranty company and keeping me informed of the repairs and progress. I have used Johnny's services in the past and have always experienced courteous, honest and professional care. I would highly recommend Johnny's for anyone in need of car repairs and services!
-Sean Woods