MIKE M.
Dodge Durango
06/30/2020
Outstanding and trustworthy
Trustworthy, professional, and extremely knowledgeable.

Our only choice for vehicle work.

STACEE M.
Dodge Journey
06/28/2020
Professional and friendly service
I appreciate the way the staff kept me in the loop about my car. They were all very professional and helpful.

CD
CHRIS D.
06/26/2020
Consistently outstanding job.

LA
LIZ A.
06/25/2020
Excellent Customer Service
Family has been going here for years and they are the very best! Very trust worthy and always a good price!

KH
KYARA H.
06/19/2020
Great Experience, Everytime!
Amazing service, always. They scheduled a tow truck to pick up my vehicle, inspected the issues, called me with the estimate, and took care of my car all within a few hours. They do a great job taking care of my baby! I feel my car is as important to them as it is to me.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 06/20/2020

Thank you so much Kyara for your kind words we greatly appreciate taking the time to express your experience with us through all the years you had been a loyal customer.

SANDRA C.
Ford Fiesta
06/19/2020
Very professional and affordable!
They reviewed my car’s repair list very thoroughly with me. The prices are very reasonable and affordable. The team at JP Auto Tech is very professional! I definitely recommend this business to anyone who wants an honest, professional and affordable mechanic.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 06/19/2020

Thank you for your business and trust . Come back and see us for any of your car needs!!

PH
PARIS /TONI H.
06/13/2020
Top notch service
Top notch service as always, call in for a oil change for my wife's Jeep, said to bring right in, as in my previous reviews, they have become friends first then excellent mechanics with top notch service👍🏾
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 06/15/2020

Thanks again for your   feedback and business. JPautotech.

NC
NICOLETTE C.
Jacksonville, FL
06/06/2020
Honest mechanics
Honest mechanics who helped me figure out what was wrong with my vehicle. Showed me what parts I needed and helped me find them for cheaper online so they can help me get the job done. Took time to show and explain to me. I will be back.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 06/09/2020

JP-team,thanks Nicolette we appreciate your good comments, contact us if you need are opinion or advised.

The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 06/15/2020

Thank you  for your feedback and business. JPautotech.

DANIEL L.
06/03/2020
Awesome Service/Awesome Folks!
As expected, the service and care I received today was awesome. Can't describe the level of confidence I have in the work product of JP Autotech. Polo & Jose are honest and great at auto repair, in addition yo understanding my needs. Thanks Guys!
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 06/05/2020

JP-team, thanks Daniel we appreciate feedback.

BOLLASH B.
Hilliard, FL
06/02/2020
Repair work
Once again Polo and Jose were quick to diagnose the issue with my 2019 Chevrolet impala. They listened to the issues I was having with the vehicle and within the hour they had determine the problem and ordered the part needed for the repair. If you are looking for An Honest repair facility that you can trust you have to visit JP auto tech. They are very competitively priced against other repair facilities and always put the customer first. I highly recommend this business for all your Auto repair needs.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 06/05/2020

JP- team, thanks Bob for highly recommending us.

DAVID C.
Jacksonville, FL
Jeep Cherokee
06/01/2020
Detail is everything.
JP Auto Tech makes every effort to do the best job for their customers. Clean and informative.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 06/01/2020

JP-TEAM, THANKS Castro for good recommendations from Jose and polo. let us now if we can help whit anything else.

TOM B.
Chevrolet Chevy Van
05/30/2020
They make Shure the customer is happy.
They don't try to push you into something you don't need or want, Jose and Polo do an awesome job. Would let my grandma take her car there.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 06/02/2020

JP TEAM,thanks Tom for recommendation,let us now how we can help,thanks again.

F
FREDICK
INFINITI G37 Coupe
05/30/2020
These guys are awesome
They're very pleasant and have great customer service skills. These guys also know what they're doing. I was recommended to them by a family member and I'm glad I came.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 05/30/2020

Thanks Fredick for your wonderful feedback !! We apperciate your bussiness and come back & see us for any of your car needs.

BJ
BYRON J.
Kia Optima
05/28/2020
Big Trust
Jp is one of the best in the City... They always guide you in the right direction, and they always try to find you the best deal... They are trust worthy
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 05/29/2020

JP team, thanks Jones for keeping are presence and honesty out there ,thank you again very much. contact us if you need anything.

DK
DAN K.
Toyota Tundra
05/28/2020
Great service every time
I have been using JP for 4 yrs, and never had a bad experience.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 05/29/2020

JP team, thanks Dan for feed back we appreciate the comments,contact us for questions and concerned.