Gainesville, FL
08/18/2020
Routine maintenance and prevention
One stop service and repair for all vehicles. Had all glow plugs replaced and 100k high milage oil change done as a walk in and done on the same day. Upon further inspection they found a nail in my tire as well saving me from a future hassle. Been using them for years to maintain all my vehicles and will continue to do so.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 08/20/2020

thanks Florencio from jp team

GG
GARNELL G.
Nissan Pathfinder
08/14/2020
Excellent Mechanics and good all around service.
Excellent Mechanics and good all around service. The mechanics let you know up front what is need and the cost to repair your vehicle.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 08/17/2020

Thanks Garnell from jp team

DANIEL L.
08/13/2020
These Guys Are Good!
Quick and accurate diagnosis...Excellent repair.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 08/13/2020

thanks ones again Daniel from JP team Jose and polo

NS
NEREIDA S.
08/10/2020
Excellent staff and service!!!
Definitely will refer my family, friends and neighbors to Jose and Polo!!! Actually they exceeded my expectations. This is the very first time I go for my vehicle's oil & filter change and have the vehicle's maintenance thoroughly revised. For sure I'll be coming here for all my vehicle's maintenance. So happy to say THIS IS AN ALL ONE STOP MAINTENANCE SHOP FOR MY VEHICLES NEEDS!!!
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 08/13/2020

thanks Nereida from jp team here to help

PW
Portia W.
08/03/2020
Outstanding Service!!
I Would recommend JP Auto Tech Inc.
To anyone without a doubt! Very professional and reliable. The best customer service. The turnaround time was remarkable most shops would give you the runaround I had my car back the same day. I’m a young College Student who needs my Car To get around. Jose and Polo took the time to Educate me on what my car needs and what to do to make sure my car stays in great operating condition. Reasonable Prices!!

THANKS PORTIA FROM JP TEAM HERE TO HELP

CL
COLLETTE L.
GMC Terrain
08/01/2020
Awesome Service
I went there to get an oil change and they noticed a leak. He showed me where the leak was and was able to fix it the same day within a few hours. Every step of the way they explained and showed me what the problem was and what they fixed. That means a lot when communication is there. I refer them to many people and I will always go there. The best mechanics in town. I won’t trust anyone else with my car.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 08/03/2020

Thank you for business and thrust. JPautotech.

DAVID M.
07/31/2020
Service was A1
Absolute Professionals!! From the Minute I walked in Julio and Polo Took time to explain to me what was wrong with my car no other shop that I have been has done that Genuine Hard Working Guys who take their Craft Seriously and Care about the Customer and not Just Money. Great Job Guys!! I will be Back.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 08/03/2020

Thank you for your business.

ROGERS C.
07/29/2020
Great service again
I needed an alignment done but the dealership told me they could until the tie rods were replaced. Dealer wanted $900, JP did it for $530 and got it done in 24 hrs. Thanks guys.

THANKS ROGERS FROM JP TEAM HERE TO HELP

NL
NANCY L.
Green Cove Springs, FL
Dodge Nitro
07/28/2020
fair prices, nice people
Palo is always fair priced and does an awesome job on my Nitro. Wouldn't take my vehicle anywhere else!!!

THANKS NANCY FROM JP TEAM HERE TO HELP

FT
FRANK T.
Nissan Murano
07/26/2020
Great service, I have been taking my vehicles to them for years. I trust them and know the quality is second to none. Strongly recommend.

THANKS TREVIZO FROM JP TEAM HERE TO HELP

MARK H.
07/24/2020
JP provides great customer service
Jose and Paulo always take the time to show you all the details and are meticulous about your vehicle.

THANKS MARK FROM JP TEAM HERE TO HELP

SANDRA C.
Ford Fiesta
07/22/2020
Great prices and customer service!
The crew at JP Auto Tech is very professional! The prices are fair and the work quality is excellent!

THANKS SANDRA FROM JP TEAM HERE TO HELP

Rick C.
07/16/2020
customer service.
The gents were knowledgeable, very helpful to my questions, and quality of work done looks outstanding.

THANKS RICK FROM JP TEAM ALWAYS HERE TO HELP

DANIEL P.
Chevrolet Cruze
07/09/2020
ONE, STOP, SHOP
These guys are transparent, fast, and have a competitive price. I’ve been using there services for years. They have be able to match or beat any other competitor’s price and service so I get most of my maintenance done here. I trust these guys to tell me what I really need for my vehicles. Some of the best people I know work at JP Auto.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 08/10/2020

THANKS DANIEL FROM JP TEAM ALWAYS HERE TO HELP (JOSE AND POLO)

MONICA R.
Jacksonville, FL
07/08/2020
Amazing service
Polo and Jose provided exceptional service in a very timely manner. Communication was great!!

THANKS MONICA FROM JP TEAM ALWAYS HERE TO HELP (JOSE & POLO)VP & P