03/06/2020
Friendly great service
Great service and great customer service

MARIA C.
Nissan Sentra
03/06/2020
As Always...
As always...these guys go above and beyond to ensure client is not only happy but always safe.

Jacksonville, FL
Saturn VUE
03/04/2020
Personal attention and fast service.
They are friendly and provide sufficient information and different options to solve the problem. They work very fast.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 03/04/2020

Our customers satifaction is  our priority thank you for your review and business.

AR
ALAN M/ANGELICA/BARR R.
02/29/2020
Outstanding service !
These guys are very nice and helpful , they know what they’re doing and I highly recommend them

ROGERS C.
02/26/2020
Great service and very fast
My wife took the van in to get the brakes done and they got it all done the same day.

JOSE R.
Hyundai SANTA FE SPORT
02/22/2020
Friendly, courteous, and excellent services, waiting time 3 times less than dealers. RECOMENDED.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 02/24/2020

grasias jose le agradesemos su opinion y Que nos considera para todas sus nesesidades de reparasion

Jacksonville, FL
02/17/2020
Power steering
Excellent job replacing my pump and hoses and belt. Although I had to walk down to the auto parts store twice to get my own parts. No discount for walking no discount for military. Overall I’m pleased with the work just not the price. They do allow you to provide your own parts, which is good. Nice waiting room but water cooler only had one cup.

MATHEW C.
02/13/2020
Amazing
They get you in and out and the work they do is perfect. They are a very clean and organized shop I will go back every time I have a problem I have went to them 3 times now and have always had a good experience. Definitely recommend them over anybody else I have dealt with 100%.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 02/14/2020

Thank you for your. review we are comitted to offer excellent services to all are customers, Thank you for your busniess Mathew.

DANIEL L.
02/10/2020
Excellent Service & Sincerity!
JP Auto Tech (Jose &Polo) have always provided me with expert, courteous and professional service for well over four years.

LR
LEONARD R.
Green Cove Springs, FL
Mercedes-Benz E320
02/07/2020
Polo treats each customer care as if it were his own.
Work is done thoroughly, expertly and timely.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 02/08/2020

Thank you for you rerview we look forward to seeing you again.jpautotech

LP
LAMARR P.
Buick LaCrosse
02/03/2020
This was the second time I went to JP Auto Tech and like the first i was impressed with the service I received. Even though I walked in their door at 3:00 pm they still took care of me and my vehicle. When Jose and Polo worked on my vehicle they serviced every part, down to cleaning the bolts they removed. Two of the best mechanics I’ve come across and their prices are far cheaper than a dealership. Any major work that needs to be completed I’ll recommend them three times.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 02/04/2020

Thank you for your comments and business we appreciate you choose us for your vehicle services.

JOSE C.
Mechanics you can trust
Jose an Polo are people you can trust.
I take my two car and because of there excellent work
I have one car with 250k morning les and the other one has 199k.
They always pay attention to the important items to keep my cars running in good condition. I say they save the life of both of my cars.
They have low prices in comparison to the quality of work they do. I recommend them all the time to my friends.
I get the service you think you should find in dealers of expensive car. But this is a small business of two friends that know what they are doing.
Great work always
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 02/03/2020

Thank you for your review and for all these years of trust.

JARED W.
Amazing job
Great people, do the job correctly, and very informative. Would definitely recommend

MARIA C.
Nissan Sentra
01/31/2020
Trustworthy service
They are respectful, professional, and super knowledgeable. I believe they are honest and reliable. Thank you JP Auto.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 02/01/2020

Thank you for your business we'll continue to offer you and all our custumers a profesional service. Thank you.

JAKOB A.
01/29/2020
fenominal walked through repair
i had my rotors resurfaced by my instructor at automotive school and it caused my car to be unsafe to even drive home so i took it to jp auto tech and they even asked me to stay behind to watch them do the full brake job the right way which i really appreciates
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 01/29/2020

Thanks Alexander for your honesty we appreciate your business any question don't hesitate give us a call (JPautoTech)