AJ
ALAN J.
Green Cove Springs, FL
Nissan Frontier 2WD
03/31/2021
Paul did a remarkable job diagnosing and fixing my nissan frontier.
The guys at JP Autotech are always helpful. I feel like they feel about my safety is a concern to them.

CL
COLLETTE L.
GMC Terrain
03/31/2021
Another Great Service!!
Always efficient, great service, communication is always there. Great shop! I won’t go anywhere else for my car.

WT
William T.
03/26/2021
Really bad experience
A really bad experience, first it was so expensive for the type of job I requested, (cable adjustment) and second, they charge for an extra hundred dollars for a diagnostic, which I don’t ask for. I let them know what’s going on and what I want to be fixed and they just push you the diagnostic. I was told by the owner that they will do the diagnostic and adjust the Transmission Range Switch for $135, which I state it was too much but I agree, and when I get my car, the total was 253. First and last time I do business with them.

DARLENE B.
03/25/2021
Couldn't ask for better service
Polo was great. Upfront, honest and caring. Very professional and courteous. Addressed my concerns and offered solutions to what me car has going on. Most of all he made sure to inform me to call or come by if "anything" I needed. DEFINITELY WILL BE RETURNING.

RONNIE H.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
03/24/2021
Seems like a good shop...
Good workers.... seem to be responsible..... but I feel I was charged 1 hour more in labor then actual time spent... so far seems like good work...

03/24/2021
05 GMC sierra
Great crew trustworthy and reliable.not bad on price.

CL
CHUCK L.
Green Cove Springs, FL
03/19/2021
Honest nice people
So far so good they are willing to work with you.

ROBERT M.
Dodge Journey
03/19/2021
Best mechanics in North Florida
Been going to JP for years for all our vehicles. Excellent and honest. They have become our friends.

deyanira/Jorge m.
03/10/2021
Excellent work!!
Very responsible and the job is fast!!

AR
ALLARD R.
Mazda 626
03/01/2021
Most excellent mechanics
I’m always pleased with the experience and excellence J&P have when working on our vehicles.
I wouldn’t use any other fair and responsible automotive personnel in Jacksonville.
Thank you for tireless efforts to be fair and reasonable.

jose r.

CN
COREY N.
Nissan Titan
02/26/2021
Honest and to the point!
Fast and Professional service!

Jeff D.
02/05/2021
Very professional
They do quality work at a fair price

PH
PARIS H.
02/01/2021
Awesome
Enjoy going to this shop, their just not my mechanics, but are friends also, always will be 5stars👍🏾
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 02/01/2021

Thank you for your feedback. JPautotech

HP
HUNTER P.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
01/28/2021
Professional as they come
These guys did the dirty work in the shop, and cleaned up to hand you your paperwork at the end. Educated, timely, honest, and honorable crew over there to say the least. Being on a time crunch, these really were the guys to pick for me. Not a corner was cut. Thanks a million, will come back for future repairs!