RK
03/20/2020
Fast at repairing
fast work
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 03/22/2020

Thank you for choosing JP Auto Tech Inc. for all your car needs. We look forward to serving you in the near future. We truly appreciate your business.

Jeff D.
03/20/2020
Professional
Nice people, clean facility and very good at making repair

DARRELL D.
Ford Expedition
03/19/2020
Very understanding to my auto issues.
JP Auto did a great job in helping me with my auto issues to get me back on the road.Thanks for a great job.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 03/22/2020

Thank you for choosing JP Auto Tech Inc. for all your car needs. We look foward to serving you in the near future. We truly appreciate your business.

WR
WILLIAM R.
Ford Fiesta
03/19/2020
Excellent service by the book mechanics hard to find and friendly
Overall great service with mechanics that care great work

03/18/2020
Quick, clear and honest
Really enjoyed the experience my wife and I had at JP. Polo was easy to work with and knowledgeable about what needed to be done and why. Thanks
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 03/19/2020

Thank you for your business and opportunity to work on your vehicle JPautotech.

TN
THERESA N.
03/17/2020
2004 Tacoma
Great service, and dependable business
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 03/19/2020

Thank you for review and your business. JPautotech.

JEFF M.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
03/13/2020
Great work, Reasonable price.
I dropped my car off to get the brakes done. They got it completed and even sent me progress photos along the way. Pick the car up the next day and it was fantastic.

KH
KYARA H.
03/10/2020
Best Auto Shop!
They are so honest, transparent, mindful, and reliable. My car broke down on my way to work and within no time, they had a tow truck sent to pick up my car, and a phone call as soon as it arrived. My car was up and running at the end of the day without breaking the bank. And they informed me every step of the way.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Thank you guys!
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 03/11/2020

Thank you  for your loyalty and support to our business. JPautotech

PH
PARIS H.
03/10/2020
Customer service, cleanses of shop
Jose explaining everything right and wrong to my Jeep Wrangler to the point of showing me what needs to be repaired and break down cost. I consider that as excellent service, they will be my primary mechanic shop.
Thanks again

ROGERS C.
03/08/2020
My rear window decided to come off the track one day and so it wouldn't go up or down. I took it in to them in the morning, they had to order a part and a few hours later it was done. Fast and excellent service all around. Thank you.

TOM B.
Chevrolet Chevy Van
Great service.
The mechanics are knowledgeable and fast. The pricing is fair and the work is always quality. They are my primary mechanics.

EM
EDWARD/LAUREN M.
Awesome Service
Jose and Pollo have been working on my cars for years. They are the only people that I trust to work on them. They are always friendly and expedient in their work. They are extremely knowledgeable about all vehicles and work hard. They are very honest and will only fix what needs to be done at the time of service. They are also great about being proactive and reminding you of maintenance or potential issues to get them taken care of before a costly expense arises. They are great people running a great business and I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of car servicing or repairs.

Jacksonville, FL
Hyundai Accent
03/07/2020
Brought my Hyundai in for repair they did the work cheaper and I was well informed of the timelines and explanations of repairs.

Chevrolet Pickup
03/06/2020
Friendly great service
Great service and great customer service

MARIA C.
Nissan Sentra
03/06/2020
As Always...
As always...these guys go above and beyond to ensure client is not only happy but always safe.