Dennis M.
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Dennis said the staff provides quick and good service at a good price.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 01/21/2020

thanks for your patronage glad to served to all are good customers

MICHAEL C.
Saint Augustine, FL
01/10/2020
Professional service
Quality and efficient
Jp auto tech has done extensive work for my business truck and when we had our vehicle with them they had the experience to do the job with quality and efficiency.

Thank you to them for being a true 5 Star repair shop and your professionalism is appreciated by us and definitely will continue to do business with you.

-Michael Cano
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 01/10/2020

Thank you for your business and for sharing your service experience with others. JPautotech.

DT
daryl t.
01/07/2020
Awesome Service
Polo and Jose are great. They get work done quickly and always stand behind what they do. I have 8 vehicles that they keep running for me. They are always there when I need them.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 01/07/2020

thanks dyryl from jose and polo we apreciated

The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 01/10/2020

We greatly apriacete your business. Jpautotech

Maria B.
Green Cove Springs, FL
12/11/2019
I highly recommend them!!!
Extremely professional, reliable and affordable!!!
I never had issues after having my vehicle serviced by them, unlike many other places!
I heard about them couple years ago from a coworker and have been going back since.
My husband and I will never go anywhere else!
Polo and Jose are always ready to hear about your concerns and help you in a timely manner. They are very honest to say what needs to be done (and actually shows you the damaged part) and also let you know what does not need to be done! They will never do extra unnecessary work just to charge you extra... and that alone tells me a lot about their work ethics!!!
They really go that extra mile!!!
I have been there couple times early in the morning when I had car issues and they always get me out quickly when they hear I still have to go back to work or pick up my child and I so appreciate their sense of urgency!
It’s a very clean and organized work environment as well!!!
My husband and I have nothing but great this to say about them!!!
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 01/10/2020

Thank you for your response from JPautotech.

KH
Kyara H.
12/04/2019
Amazing Service
Such a personable, affordable, and honest company. Everyone in my family brings their cars here and we know we're always in good hands. I recommend everyone to give them a chance. Thank you guys!!
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 01/10/2020

Thank you for you comments and business JPautotech.

Marstellus B.
11/26/2019
GREAT PLACE TO GET YOUR CAR REPAIRS
Excellent work I always bring my vehicles to JPautotech they do a GREAT JOB.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 01/10/2020

Thank you for you business. JPautotech.

Jennifer R.
Hilliard, FL
10/30/2019
Repaired van ignition system
My Dodge Caravan had a starting issue and Jose and Polo did an inspection and determined the problem to be a fuel pump relay. They were able to get the part very quickly and repaired the van the same day at a very reasonable price. I would highly recommend JP Auto to anyone having problems with their vehicles or would just like an honest shop they can trust to perform routine maintenance.

IA
Ivan A.
10/26/2019
JP Auto Tech Inc
the mechanics are very knowledgeable and responsive to your concerns. Also, the cost of work is below average making it a very affordable for all repairs. I considered the shop up in the exceptional category in service and work!!

EL
Ethan L.
08/20/2019
1993 Silverado
Polo and jose are knowledgeable mechanics. They were able to buy the parts to fix my truck and install them in one day for a reasonable price. They installed the heli coil for the starter and fixed a broken knock sensor. My truck now starts and runs great and i will be trusting this shop with any other precision or sensitive jobs on my project truck for years to come.

Jasada L.
Jacksonville, FL
02/15/2019
Honest, great customer service
Jose and Polo are great mechanics. They are very knowledgeable and explain issues thoroughly. They work with you to make sure you understand everything. Their attention to detail and customer satisfaction is what will make me come back in the future.

SY
sandy y.
09/27/2018
not pleased
I took my car place of business. Had my own parts Radiator, condenser,and they charged me $1200.00 to install.I would never take my car back to this place again.
Went and talked to another service place and they told me it shouldn't have been more then $500.00.

Delone C.
Nissan Titan
05/27/2017 Category: Service
Delone said the business does good work.

AL
ARPITA L.
Hyundai Azera
05/24/2017
Happy to know that my car is in good hands.

PK
Paula K.
05/24/2017 Category: Service
Paula said this business always does exactly what she wants and needs. They clean the area of the vehicle they work on, very nicely.

JEFF D.