WT
William T.
03/26/2021
Really bad experience
A really bad experience, first it was so expensive for the type of job I requested, (cable adjustment) and second, they charge for an extra hundred dollars for a diagnostic, which I don’t ask for. I let them know what’s going on and what I want to be fixed and they just push you the diagnostic. I was told by the owner that they will do the diagnostic and adjust the Transmission Range Switch for $135, which I state it was too much but I agree, and when I get my car, the total was 253. First and last time I do business with them.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 04/15/2021

Thanks from JP team

HN
HELEN N.
Nissan Sentra
05/21/2020
Never Again
Very disappointing. Weve been taking our family vehicles here for 4 years now. Took my Nissan in, $1200 later car still Not fixed, and is having more issues, orignal issue not resolved just worse. I havent been able to drive my car for a week now.

We use to recommend to everyone not anymore.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 05/26/2020

jp team , very sorry you feel that way ,we spend a lot time whit customer enplaning to demonstrate honesty and being fare .

SY
sandy y.
09/27/2018
not pleased
I took my car place of business. Had my own parts Radiator, condenser,and they charged me $1200.00 to install.I would never take my car back to this place again.
Went and talked to another service place and they told me it shouldn't have been more then $500.00.

AR
Alex R.
Jeep Commander
03/30/2017 Category: Service
Alex said he took his vehicle to the business to have them take a look at what was wrong with it. They performed the diagnostic on his vehicle which was $80. They did not tell him about all the hidden fees they had. When he disclosed to them he would be doing the vehicle repairs elsewhere, they would not provide him with a detail drill down of what they found wrong with his vehicle. He politely declined doing the services at their facility due to financial reasons. The motor replacement would cost $5,000, which was not in his budget. He asked for a detail on what they found wrong with his vehicle but they would not provide him with one. They did a few things on his vehicle he did not ask them to do. Based upon this experience, he would not recommend the business for service.

RON W.
Ford Econoline
08/18/2016
As a business owner I can't afford to have my vehicle down they looked at my van and diagnosed the problem right away. Gave ma an estimate and had the repair done the next day so I could work.GREAT SERVICE thank you.

BL
Brian L.
Florida
Jeep Cherokee
05/28/2016 Category: Service
Brian said the business lied to him, they were trying to make him pay $800 for a repair. He ended up paying $300 and he's not satisfied nothing was fixed. He stated he is very disappointed.

LD
LARRY D.
Jacksonville, FL
Mercedes-Benz C240
05/23/2016
E320 Mercedes Benz 2004
I found this place on the web, very impressed with the service, but not highly proud of the information after getting a second opinion from Mercedes Benz, who relayed that all the parts which was quoted to me from JP Tech did not need replacing (i.e., both inner/outer tie rod ends, rear control arm) these items totaled 878.00 with labor, Mercedes only replaced the driver side outer tie rod totaling 289.00 with labor. And this is from the dealer not outside source, so my rating for that would be around 2**'s.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 05/24/2016

Larry, sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the information you received. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction, and to that end, we strive to provide a detailed description of any suggestion we make for repairs to your vehicle. In your case, we explained the difference between the tie rod that needed replacing due to excessive play, and the suggestion to replace the inner tie rod due to some play. If you would like to review the suggestion that we made, we welcome you to visit our shop to take another look.

In any case, thank you for the favorable comment on our service, and we hope you'll continue to consider us for your automotive needs.

AR
Alan M R.
04/23/2016 Category: Service
Alan said his experience was pretty good. He would not recommend them because he has no one to recommend them to.

Dodge Journey
06/17/2021
Job Well Done
Went today for brakes. But had more needed maintenance. Like the experts they are.
My favorite mechanics J&P fixed my issue.
Thank you again for timely expert service
We really appreciate you guys.

DIANA B.
Lexus IS 350C
06/15/2021
Retired
They was very professional,took time out to show, explain what the problem was, what needed to fix the problem, & how long it would take to fix the problem. Most of all price was reasonable.

jose r.
Honda Civic Sdn
06/14/2021
The best
The best..the service is real professional the look at all the détail.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 06/16/2021

Thank you for your feedback and business. JPautoech

Hyundai ELANTRA
06/14/2021
The people is very nice
Great service, and good prices
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 06/16/2021

Thank you for your feedback.JPautotech

IA
Ivan A.
Chevrolet Colorado
06/11/2021
Knowledgeable and helpful
Time and cost of work are handle very conciencious of the client t needs

AD
Al D.
Jacksonville, FL
06/11/2021
Flooded mustang
Words cannot say enough about the service I received. The guys were awesome. Really honest guys and the work was done in a timely manner. I highly recommend JP automotive.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 06/16/2021

Thank you for your feedback and bisiness. JPautotech

VM
VALERIE M.
06/09/2021
Amazing services
I really like all the honesty with this company.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 06/09/2021