HN
HELEN N.
Nissan Sentra
05/21/2020
Never Again
Very disappointing. Weve been taking our family vehicles here for 4 years now. Took my Nissan in, $1200 later car still Not fixed, and is having more issues, orignal issue not resolved just worse. I havent been able to drive my car for a week now.

We use to recommend to everyone not anymore.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 05/26/2020

jp team , very sorry you feel that way ,we spend a lot time whit customer enplaning to demonstrate honesty and being fare .

SY
sandy y.
09/27/2018
not pleased
I took my car place of business. Had my own parts Radiator, condenser,and they charged me $1200.00 to install.I would never take my car back to this place again.
Went and talked to another service place and they told me it shouldn't have been more then $500.00.

AR
Alex R.
Jeep Commander
03/30/2017 Category: Service
Alex said he took his vehicle to the business to have them take a look at what was wrong with it. They performed the diagnostic on his vehicle which was $80. They did not tell him about all the hidden fees they had. When he disclosed to them he would be doing the vehicle repairs elsewhere, they would not provide him with a detail drill down of what they found wrong with his vehicle. He politely declined doing the services at their facility due to financial reasons. The motor replacement would cost $5,000, which was not in his budget. He asked for a detail on what they found wrong with his vehicle but they would not provide him with one. They did a few things on his vehicle he did not ask them to do. Based upon this experience, he would not recommend the business for service.

RON W.
Ford Econoline
08/18/2016
As a business owner I can't afford to have my vehicle down they looked at my van and diagnosed the problem right away. Gave ma an estimate and had the repair done the next day so I could work.GREAT SERVICE thank you.

BL
Brian L.
Florida
Jeep Cherokee
05/28/2016 Category: Service
Brian said the business lied to him, they were trying to make him pay $800 for a repair. He ended up paying $300 and he's not satisfied nothing was fixed. He stated he is very disappointed.

LD
LARRY D.
Jacksonville, FL
Mercedes-Benz C240
05/23/2016
E320 Mercedes Benz 2004
I found this place on the web, very impressed with the service, but not highly proud of the information after getting a second opinion from Mercedes Benz, who relayed that all the parts which was quoted to me from JP Tech did not need replacing (i.e., both inner/outer tie rod ends, rear control arm) these items totaled 878.00 with labor, Mercedes only replaced the driver side outer tie rod totaling 289.00 with labor. And this is from the dealer not outside source, so my rating for that would be around 2**'s.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 05/24/2016

Larry, sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the information you received. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction, and to that end, we strive to provide a detailed description of any suggestion we make for repairs to your vehicle. In your case, we explained the difference between the tie rod that needed replacing due to excessive play, and the suggestion to replace the inner tie rod due to some play. If you would like to review the suggestion that we made, we welcome you to visit our shop to take another look.

In any case, thank you for the favorable comment on our service, and we hope you'll continue to consider us for your automotive needs.

AR
Alan M R.
04/23/2016 Category: Service
Alan said his experience was pretty good. He would not recommend them because he has no one to recommend them to.

MATHEW/MARK C.
Chevrolet RV Cutaway
10/18/2020
Awesome workmanship and honest
These Guys get the job done quick and are very knowledgeable when it comes to anything with a vehicle. They did a complete engine swap, complete ac overhaul and complete break system in a work truck of mine in a week. there is no other mechanic shop that I have ever been to that are that quick and make everything look like it was no touched. very organized and clean shop, they even stay clean somehow. They explain everything they do before they do it so there are no surprises. AWSOME GUYS all my company vehicles will go to them from now on.

EC
EDUARDO C.
10/10/2020
Good Service Humble Staff
Very good service tread you like your you’ve been there before very humble people and will show you the problem with no hesitation excellent service as soon as you walk in and leave .

Thanks Eduardo from jp team

WP
WANDA P.
10/10/2020
Exelente
They are so responsible and professional

Thanks Wanda from jp team

AJ
ALAN J.
Green Cove Springs, FL
Nissan Frontier 2WD
10/07/2020
The service was excellent and fast.
The guys at JP Autotech were awesome. The explained what was wrong with my frontier and fixed it fast. I would reccommend them to everyone. I have been looking for a new mechanic and, now I have found one!

Thanks Alan from jp team

DT
Daryl T.
10/05/2020
Good Service
Great work and good people to deal with. Awesome customer service.

Thanks Daryl from jp team

BR
BUCK R.
09/23/2020
They seem honest
I like the guys, they treat me like I can depend on the work they do. They are fair and always steer me in the right direction .
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 09/30/2020

thanks Buck from JP team we appreciate you

DT
Daryl T.
09/15/2020
Got in got out quick. Great job
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 09/16/2020