SY
sandy y.
09/27/2018
not pleased
I took my car place of business. Had my own parts Radiator, condenser,and they charged me $1200.00 to install.I would never take my car back to this place again.
Went and talked to another service place and they told me it shouldn't have been more then $500.00.

AR
Alex R.
Jeep Commander
03/30/2017 Category: Service
Alex said he took his vehicle to the business to have them take a look at what was wrong with it. They performed the diagnostic on his vehicle which was $80. They did not tell him about all the hidden fees they had. When he disclosed to them he would be doing the vehicle repairs elsewhere, they would not provide him with a detail drill down of what they found wrong with his vehicle. He politely declined doing the services at their facility due to financial reasons. The motor replacement would cost $5,000, which was not in his budget. He asked for a detail on what they found wrong with his vehicle but they would not provide him with one. They did a few things on his vehicle he did not ask them to do. Based upon this experience, he would not recommend the business for service.

RON W.
Ford Econoline
08/18/2016
As a business owner I can't afford to have my vehicle down they looked at my van and diagnosed the problem right away. Gave ma an estimate and had the repair done the next day so I could work.GREAT SERVICE thank you.

BL
Brian L.
Florida
Jeep Cherokee
05/28/2016 Category: Service
Brian said the business lied to him, they were trying to make him pay $800 for a repair. He ended up paying $300 and he's not satisfied nothing was fixed. He stated he is very disappointed.

LD
LARRY D.
Jacksonville, FL
Mercedes-Benz C240
05/23/2016
E320 Mercedes Benz 2004
I found this place on the web, very impressed with the service, but not highly proud of the information after getting a second opinion from Mercedes Benz, who relayed that all the parts which was quoted to me from JP Tech did not need replacing (i.e., both inner/outer tie rod ends, rear control arm) these items totaled 878.00 with labor, Mercedes only replaced the driver side outer tie rod totaling 289.00 with labor. And this is from the dealer not outside source, so my rating for that would be around 2**'s.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 05/24/2016

Larry, sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the information you received. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction, and to that end, we strive to provide a detailed description of any suggestion we make for repairs to your vehicle. In your case, we explained the difference between the tie rod that needed replacing due to excessive play, and the suggestion to replace the inner tie rod due to some play. If you would like to review the suggestion that we made, we welcome you to visit our shop to take another look.

In any case, thank you for the favorable comment on our service, and we hope you'll continue to consider us for your automotive needs.

AR
Alan M R.
04/23/2016 Category: Service
Alan said his experience was pretty good. He would not recommend them because he has no one to recommend them to.

SHAWN C.
03/29/2020
This team is transparent and fast!
From start to finish, this team listens and keep you informed with the diagnosis of your vehicle. During the diagnostic test, I was asked to come to the garage and see for myself what the computer states as the trouble codes. I never had this happen in all my life. Not only did they fix my truck, they also made recommendations on what needed to be done in the future to help me improve the life expectancy.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 03/30/2020

Thank you for choosing JP Auto Tech Inc. for all your car needs. We look foward to serving you in the near future. We truly appreciate your business.

The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 03/30/2020

Thank you for  the review we apreciate your feed back JPautotech Inc.

Don D.

03/20/2020
Fast at repairing
fast work
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 03/22/2020

Thank you for choosing JP Auto Tech Inc. for all your car needs. We look forward to serving you in the near future. We truly appreciate your business.

Jeff D.
03/20/2020
Professional
Nice people, clean facility and very good at making repair

DARRELL D.
Ford Expedition
03/19/2020
Very understanding to my auto issues.
JP Auto did a great job in helping me with my auto issues to get me back on the road.Thanks for a great job.

WR
WILLIAM R.
Ford Fiesta
03/19/2020
Excellent service by the book mechanics hard to find and friendly
Overall great service with mechanics that care great work

03/18/2020
Quick, clear and honest
Really enjoyed the experience my wife and I had at JP. Polo was easy to work with and knowledgeable about what needed to be done and why. Thanks
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 03/19/2020

Thank you for your business and opportunity to work on your vehicle JPautotech.

TN
THERESA N.
03/17/2020
2004 Tacoma
Great service, and dependable business
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 03/19/2020

Thank you for review and your business. JPautotech.

JEFF M.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
03/13/2020
Great work, Reasonable price.
I dropped my car off to get the brakes done. They got it completed and even sent me progress photos along the way. Pick the car up the next day and it was fantastic.