MV
Mike V.
05/21/2019
Very Fast Service
Took my 2011 Prius to be serviced on Saturday May 18, 2019, backed from previous experiences with other service stations, Kenwood was the best, from service to price, Thanks will always go back to Kenwood and recommend them to anyone who needs service on their automobile.

NM
NICK M.
Toyota Venza
05/21/2019
Top Notch
Great Service once again as always since my tire purchase. A+++++

Mike H.
Abington, MA
05/16/2019
Friendly, thorough, and fairly priced
See above
Spencer C. from Kenwood Tire & Auto Service responded on 05/20/2019

Thanks, Mike. Always nice to see you.

Suzanne M.
05/14/2019
Always treated with respect.
I always have a great experience at Kenwood Tire. The work done is always very affordable and done completely to my satisfaction. They have a new feature (it was new to me) that sends a text message with a link to the diagnostic work found, done and recommended. Great way to stay on top of preventative maintenance. Waiting room is very comfortable ...like waiting in your own living room! Kudos to Spencer, Bobby and the whole crew at Kenwood!

Thanks Suzanne! We really appreciate your business 🙂

BD
Bill D.
Raynham, MA
05/14/2019
Awesome people Awesome service!
Awesome!

Thanks Bill!

David L.
Randolph, MA
05/13/2019
Wonderful experience as usual
Very happy with the experience. Problem was diagnosed and repaired to my satisfaction. As always the staff was friendly and very informative, also the price was very reasonable.
Spencer C. from Kenwood Tire & Auto Service responded on 05/20/2019

Thanks, David. Nice to see you again!

Mark B.
05/13/2019
Fair and Honest
Called the day before and able to fit the car in the next day. Good service and as usual very satisfied
Spencer C. from Kenwood Tire & Auto Service responded on 05/20/2019

Thanks for your business, Mark.

RE
Robert E.
Assonet, MA
Honda Accord Coupe
05/12/2019
New Michelins
Friendly service. Good price and done quickly.
Spencer C. from Kenwood Tire & Auto Service responded on 05/20/2019

Thanks for your business!

Mark B.
05/11/2019
Oil Change and Safety Check
As usual Kenwood does a great job to make sure the car is well taken care of and all issues are addressed. They continue to be very fair and honest and provide great service.

Mike B.
Mazda CX-3
05/08/2019
Spencer the owner and the employees
I have been bring my cars to Kenwood Tire for over 4 years , I have bought tires, had brakes done etc.. In one instance I called Bobby 20 minutes before closing, I asked him if I could bring my car in my brakes are making a grinding noise I'm 10 minutes away, he said come on in . If you want top of the line service on your vehicle what ever your needs go see them , you'll be very satisfied .
Spencer C. from Kenwood Tire & Auto Service responded on 05/20/2019

Thanks, Mike. Always nice to see you. Congratulations on the new car!

Jim G.
Raynham, MA
Dodge Challenger
05/02/2019
New tires
Spencer was great getting the job done quickly and effortlessly. Very satisfied and will return for service on my family members cars!
Spencer C. from Kenwood Tire & Auto Service responded on 05/07/2019

Thanks for your business, Jim!

NR
Nichole R.
West Bridgewater, MA
Porsche Cayenne
05/01/2019
Nail in tire
Great, friendly service without an appointment! Mileage on car is 27k not 270k as written above.

Corrected. Thanks!

FM
Freddie M.
Brockton, MA
04/26/2019
Overcharged and still had issues
This was not the service that I was expecting at considering I left my car to fixed right the first time, but when I picked it up it immediately overheated and I had to stop in somewhere else to get it under temporary control to rive it back? Once there they said that they looked closely at the issue, but they missed a very simple thing with just setting the bottom radiator hose and just clamp it tighter like I ended up doing my self after wasting over $800 bucks for this (I still dont think this was the issue) and I dont like maybes or could be's in which it was not the issue to lay another 300 bucks for hoses that I can get for under 200 form anywhere? I also think I was way overcharged for rear brakes and still had issue with a sensor that I had to get fixed elsewhere, so trust me I will not be going here ever again. Seriously I should have gotten back 50% of the overall cost period.

Taunton, MA
04/16/2019
Great place
I had a flat tire drove in the owner was very nice , the service was fast and good price
I would recommend them to friends and family
Spencer C. from Kenwood Tire & Auto Service responded on 05/02/2019

Thanks for your business.

RF
richard f.
Taunton, MA
04/14/2019
As always completely satisfied with the service i get when i bring my vehicles in. They always try to do whats best for the customer.
Spencer C. from Kenwood Tire & Auto Service responded on 05/02/2019

Thanks, Richard. Nice to see you again.

Andy S.
Audi S3
04/11/2019
Great prices, Fantastic service!
I have been dealing with Kenwood tire for about 18 years and have always had the best experience. Spencer is an absolute pleasure to deal with and really wants to make your experience there one to remember. Wouldn’t go to anyone else for tires and mechanical services. Top notch.
Spencer C. from Kenwood Tire & Auto Service responded on 05/02/2019

Andy, always nice to see you. Thanks for your kind words. Spencer.

BA
Billy a.
Stoughton, MA
03/27/2019
Great Place
It was my first time here it was recommended by a friend as the best alignment shops around. I can say it was a great experience. I was greeted right away and within 1 hr I was out of there. The prices were also very fair. I would definitely recommend them and plan on using them again in the future.

Thanks Billy.

Jim R.
Chrysler 300
03/18/2019
Another solid job!
Quick appointment - quick reliable service!
Spencer C. from Kenwood Tire & Auto Service responded on 05/02/2019

Thanks, Jim. Always nice to see you.

KC
Kurtis C.
Hyundai Tucson
03/16/2019
Awesome
Fast friendly and affordable service
Great job Spencer thank you!

Thanks, Kurtis.

ZW
Zach W.
North Easton, MA
03/15/2019
Kenwood is awesome
They were very nice and the place was clean, awesome waiting room and great service.