VA
Vincient A.
East Bridgewater, MA
Jeep Cherokee
12/08/2018
Fair treatment, knowledgeable people and good prices!
I have dealt with Kenwood on several occasions and have always been treated well. The people are knowledgeable professionals, are honest about what my car needed and didn't need. Their price compare favorably to on-line catalogs.

Steve M.
Dodge Journey
12/06/2018
Great service!!
Bobby and the crew were so knowledgeable and friendly that it made our purchase so easy. We got a great deal and same day service. Outstanding place!

JIM S.
Toyota Echo
12/05/2018
ALWAYS courteous, dependable, expert servicing at KT&A
Yesterday I travelled 70 miles from my home in Brewster, Ma to KT& A in Bridgewater to have my winter tires mounted, balanced, along with an alignment. As has been the case for a few years now, the job was done expertly and AT a REASONABLE COST and on time. To avoid rush hour traffic/ accidents etc, I arrived at 8:20am for a 9:00 am appointment. I was headed home at 9:20am. I always appreciate KT&A, precise scheduling. Unless some unanticipated problem arrises, you get out the door with the job done right in a reasonable time. Spencer and Bobbie run a great business.A buddy of mine thinks I'm crazy to drive a considerable distance to have tires mounted, but I've grown weary over the years of having a tire not properly balanced or my cars alignment being screwed up by less than competent techs. The techs at Kenwood are THE best and I am grateful for that.
Happy Holidays,

Jim S

Suzanne M.
Lakeville, MA
12/01/2018
Always a satisfied customer!
I always have a great experience at Kenwood Tire. Wait time is always under the suggested time and the prices are always lower than first quoted! Quality work...always come away very satisfied!!

Catherine S.
East Bridgewater, MA
11/27/2018
Above and beyond!
Kenwood Tire's staff & manger are pleasant & knowledgeable, accommodating even to the disabled/home bound with their mobile service. Affordable prices for any tires/repairs. Excellent staff communication skills with customers: Good solid crew that has been there for years. Honest and reliable. They will ALWAYS try to help you and work around your needs/time.I've had repairs done and they also store and switch out my winter/summer tires when the seasons change. I highly recommend Kenwood Tire & Auto Service: you can't go wrong with them. They treat people with respect and there is always someone to help you, no matter how busy they are!
I can't say enough about them-if you're not happy with your current mechanic, go to Kenwood and get affordable vehicle repairs/tires and above and beyond great customer service. And their waiting room is clean, comfortable, has wifi, TV & coffee!
Spencer C. from Kenwood Tire & Auto Service responded on 11/27/2018

Thanks, Catherine, We really appreciate your business and kind words. See you in the Spring!

PG
Peter G.
11/25/2018
Spencer and his Staff were very professional and detail oriented. The waiting area is decorated with some unique art work and a very comfortable area to wait for your service to be completed .
A pleasure to work with !
Spencer C. from Kenwood Tire & Auto Service responded on 11/27/2018

Thanks, Peter. Much appreciated!

Rich M.
Plymouth, MA
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
11/20/2018
Kenwood Tire is a throwback! Great service with technicians that take pride in their work. The salespeople are always good to deal with and the prices are great.
I live in Plymouth but drive to West Bridgewater wherever I need tires.
Spencer C. from Kenwood Tire & Auto Service responded on 11/27/2018

Thanks Rich, for your business and review; it was nice to see you again and we appreciate your business!

Jim R.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
11/15/2018
Quality and affordable!
Just received another service and again was impressed with the timely and professional experience. Thanks Kenwood!
Spencer C. from Kenwood Tire & Auto Service responded on 11/27/2018

Thanks, Jim. Nice to see you again!

Tim S.
11/07/2018
KENWOOD TIRE IS THE BEST!!!!!!!
Kenwood Tire has been my top choice for all my car and truck repair work for many years. Their service is always fast, friendly, and cost effective. They always explain the repairs needed and provide cost estimates up front. The repairs are always done very professionally and thoroughly. They are very accommodating with scheduling the work and are always a pleasure to deal with!
Spencer C. from Kenwood Tire & Auto Service responded on 11/27/2018

Thanks, Tim, we appreciate your business and it's always nice to see you!

Shannon M.
Edgartown, MA
Nissan Pathfinder
10/27/2018
Happy to help and fast to get you back on the road.
Did an amazing job fixing the breaks on my car. I was in and out in no time and was welcomed with smiles.
Spencer C. from Kenwood Tire & Auto Service responded on 10/29/2018

Thanks Shannon, it was nice to meet you and thanks for the business!

MIKE S.
Avon, MA
10/26/2018
4 Tires bought
Guys were helpful and knowledgeable. fast service will come back!!!!
Spencer C. from Kenwood Tire & Auto Service responded on 10/29/2018

Thanks for the business Mike. See you again!

BW
Brian w.
10/24/2018
Kenwood Tire allignment
Excellent service. Quality work.
Spencer C. from Kenwood Tire & Auto Service responded on 10/29/2018

Thanks for your business Brian.

EF
Elaine F.
Middleboro, MA
Ford Flex
10/17/2018
Great and speedy service
Great service, pleasant, prompt and speedy service.
Spencer C. from Kenwood Tire & Auto Service responded on 10/29/2018

Thanks for your feedback and the business! Spencer

TOM M.
10/14/2018
Tom’s
I love the way I am treated at Kenwood. They are pleasant and keep you updated on the progress On your service.
Spencer C. from Kenwood Tire & Auto Service responded on 10/29/2018

Thanks Tom, it was nice to see you again.

KC
Kurtis C.
Hyundai Tucson
10/04/2018
Awesome service
They told me exactly what was wrong. The replacement parts I needed got them done in under an hour no hidden cost I knew exactly what I had to pay this is what you need in a real mechanic shop
Spencer C. from Kenwood Tire & Auto Service responded on 10/29/2018

Thanks Kurtis, we appreciate your business!

PH
Patrick H.
Brockton, MA
Dodge Charger
10/03/2018
Terrific place to get your car serviced
This is the second time I used Kenwood tire for my online tirebuyer order , they are a "preferred" installer on the list ,, I have had nothing short of Excellant service from these guys ,, I will also be trying out there service for other needs when they arise with my three other high performance vehicles ! Thanks for great service !
Spencer C. from Kenwood Tire & Auto Service responded on 10/29/2018

Patrick, that's great to hear. Thanks for choosing us to install your tires! See you next time!

Ford Police Interceptor Utility
10/02/2018
Great and Quick Service
Showed up, told them what I needed and it was done quickly with no issues. Highly Recommend, used them twice for my needs will use again in the future.
Spencer C. from Kenwood Tire & Auto Service responded on 10/29/2018

Thanks for your business!

CHRISTINE M.
Hyundai Accent
10/01/2018
Fast and friendly service
They are honest about the services you need and never try to oversell you. One of the main reasons why I keep going back to them.
Spencer C. from Kenwood Tire & Auto Service responded on 10/29/2018

Thanks Christine, it's always nice to see you!

Jacki A.
South Easton, MA
Lexus ES 350
09/28/2018
Great service, great people!
The staff at Kenwood do a great job! I have been taking my car there for years for everything from oil changes to new tires and other repairs. They are so friendly and knowledgeable and I know I am getting quality work at a good price. Their shop is clean and the waiting area is welcoming and comfortable. Highly recommend Kenwood Tire!
Spencer C. from Kenwood Tire & Auto Service responded on 10/29/2018

Thanks Jacki, for your kind words and your business. It's really nice to hear! Thanks!

Sean S.
Brockton, MA
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Sean said he went to this business to get his tire patched and the business charged him $40 for something that should have cost no more $15 or $20. He even brought in the tire without the rim that he took off himself and planned to put it back on, himself. But the staff said it was included with putting the tire back. He stated everyone else in the business was nice and respectful but he wouldn't go back, due to the owner or who ever is in charge of running the business.

Sorry to hear that Sean.