TOM M.
10/14/2018
Tom’s
I love the way I am treated at Kenwood. They are pleasant and keep you updated on the progress On your service.

KC
Kurtis C.
Hyundai Tucson
10/04/2018
Awesome service
They told me exactly what was wrong. The replacement parts I needed got them done in under an hour no hidden cost I knew exactly what I had to pay this is what you need in a real mechanic shop

PH
Patrick H.
Dodge Charger
10/03/2018
Terrific place to get your car serviced
This is the second time I used Kenwood tire for my online tirebuyer order , they are a "preferred" installer on the list ,, I have had nothing short of Excellant service from these guys ,, I will also be trying out there service for other needs when they arise with my three other high performance vehicles ! Thanks for great service !

Ford Police Interceptor Utility
10/02/2018
Great and Quick Service
Showed up, told them what I needed and it was done quickly with no issues. Highly Recommend, used them twice for my needs will use again in the future.

CHRISTINE M.
West Bridgewater, MA
Hyundai Accent
10/01/2018
Fast and friendly service
They are honest about the services you need and never try to oversell you. One of the main reasons why I keep going back to them.

Jacki A.
South Easton, MA
Lexus ES 350
09/28/2018
Great service, great people!
The staff at Kenwood do a great job! I have been taking my car there for years for everything from oil changes to new tires and other repairs. They are so friendly and knowledgeable and I know I am getting quality work at a good price. Their shop is clean and the waiting area is welcoming and comfortable. Highly recommend Kenwood Tire!

Sean S.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Sean said he went to this business to get his tire patched and the business charged him $40 for something that should have cost no more $15 or $20. He even brought in the tire without the rim that he took off himself and planned to put it back on, himself. But the staff said it was included with putting the tire back. He stated everyone else in the business was nice and respectful but he wouldn't go back, due to the owner or who ever is in charge of running the business.

Jim G.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
09/20/2018
Tire balance
Great customer service and work done in a timely manner.

Douglas P.
09/13/2018
DISAPPOINTED -----------NOT WITH SERVICE
I WILL DECIDED IF I WILL RETURN TO KENWOOD TIRE AGAIN FOR SETVICE. I WAS ENGAGED IN CONVERSATION WITH BOBBY, WHEN A MALE BEHIND THE COUNTER SPOKE UP, INTERRUPTED MY CONVERSATION,. THEN ASKED "ARE YOU DONE?" I LOOKED AT THIS PERSON, BEFORE I COULD SPEAK, I WAS TOLD TO GO SIT IN WAITING ROOM. IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE, THAT, THERE WAS NO ONE IN THE SALES ROOM WAITING FOR SERVICE. NOT VERY BRIGHT. HAVE A GOO DAY BOBBY.

Ray W.
Wareham, MA
Lexus ES 300
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Ray said he got what he wanted done in a timely manner.

BW
Bob W.
Kia Soul
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Bob said he has been recommending this business for a long time.

PA
PETER A.
East Bridgewater, MA
09/08/2018
Best place to purchase your tires
I was looking for 4 tires for my 2013 Tacoma and checked both online and locally and finally came upon Kenwood Tires in West Bridgewater. Before actually visiting Kenwood I went to 2 places and was very disappointed in their lack of attention and interest in what I needed to have done on my vehicle. I was also pleasantly surprised with Kenwood's website where you can order your tires and schedule an appointment! They even follow up with a phone call for help!! So I scheduled my appointment and the time they promised to have it done was kept and I love my new tires.
If you are looking for tires or maintenance for your vehicle check them out and you won't be disappointed.

Peter
Spencer C. from Kenwood Tire & Auto Service responded on 09/11/2018

Thanks Peter, we appreciate your business!

BD
Bill D.
Holbrook, MA
09/08/2018
special
Great place - friendly, technically excellent, specialized tire center!!!!!!

KF
KEN F.
09/07/2018
Still the Best Customer Service Going
Just had 4 new Replica Wheels put on by Kenwood. They ordered them, mounted them and it was a totally fantastic deal. They are just the best place if you want your Corvette wheels / tires service. I won't go anywhere else and you should give them a call for whatever you need.

Jim S.
East Bridgewater, MA
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Jim said the business has great service. Their prices are competitive. Bobby, the manager, is excellent.

PD
Peter D.
Massachusetts
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Peter said the business fixed his vehicle in a timely manner and the waiting room was nice.

CD
Charles D.
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Charles's wife. She said the staff at the business was good and provided great service. They are very happy with them.

Tim B.
INFINITI QX80
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Tim said, Spencer and Bobby give him great service and do not try to sell him other services.

West Bridgewater, MA

PM
PAUL M.
08/08/2018
New tires
ALL STARS That is what you get when you visit Kenwood Tire. Bobby is amazing. His knownledge & understanding makes you feel so comfortable. Service, price & empathy is unmatched. great job. A real preasure to do business with. Thx